Sunday, 25 May 2014

"Have a lovely Day"

Hi! folks, hope you are all well and "having a lovely day".  Weather here in Perthshire is appalling.  Rain, rain and even more rain.  Oooopps! spoke too soon I actually see a brighter patch in the sky away in the distance.......!!!  Wonder if it will reach here??
Thank you for visiting, I really enjoy having you here.  I would like to welcome my latest follower Cass from poursomesugaronme-rockchick.blogspot.com.  Cass is from Glasgow and I read she does demonstrations at the large Craft Warehouse at Hillington.  Elaine and I were there a couple of months ago. My first visit was when John took me there last year and I had a ball.  Its a great place, not the easiest to find but once there oh! wow! they have lots and lots of goodies.  The ladies at the Craft Class want Elaine and I to take them.  We will have a day away doing that soon.
Before that I am looking forward to my holiday with Hazel and Elaine.  We fly out to Dalyan, Turkey on Thursday evening.   I thought I was getting on great laying things out on the spare bed, hanging things in the spare room ...... till I got a phone call asking if we can take the boys to sleep and put to school Tuesday evening/Wedneday morning. Audrey working and John Jnr. who was to work from home has been called to a meeting in London. Wednesday morning 9.30am ..... do these people realize how far up the road we are??  John Jnr.will take the sleeper down to be there on time.
Anyway here is my card for today:-


Base card approx 5 x 7 from PMD
Sheena Douglas Embossing Folder
Co-ordinations Card Stock
Impression Obsession Die for the frame
Tag made from the centre of the Die Cut
Heartfelt Creations Flowers Die
Sue Wilson Die for the leaves
Stamens from WOC

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in I really appreciate it
The bright piece of sky has arrived and the rain is off...............
Till next time

Hugs

Patricia  xxx




29 comments:

  1. Loving the blooms on this one Patricia. Sounds like you are ready for that holiday! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia your card is stunning and I love your embossed background and your beautiful flower.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers Patricia. The font on the sentiment is so pretty. Hope your vacation id fun. We are getting rain here too. Waiting for sunny days.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the deep colour of your card Patricia, and the embossing folder and flowers. Thursday will be here before you know it!!! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Patricia, another stunning card from you. I love the embossed background and the frame die is gorgeous, beautiful blooms as usual, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous big sis, love the colour and your flowers. Got most things on my list ticked off now, thank goodness we are not restricted on baggage to much. Roll on Thursday evening. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card patricia. love the colour and those beautiful flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the colour, fabulous design and beautiful flowers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Patricia, love the colour, beautiful flowers and mbossing.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Patricia. Beautiful colours and stunning flowers.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie, this is amazing, fabulous colours, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia
    Gorgeous card and blooms. I do like a bit of purple.
    Can't you introduce the boys to the joys of camping and pop em in a tent rather than move your gear lol?
    Ah, the best laid plans but you'll soon be basking in that Turkish Sun.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just plain gorgeous! I love the Impression Obsession die cut! Oh and your flowers are just devine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Evening Patricia, what a stunning card..gorgeous rich colours. Hope you get unique packing sorted! Hugs Carole Z x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Evening Patricia, A beautiful card, I love the sumptuous colours and the flowers and leaves are gorgeous.
    I hope you manage to get all your packing sorted, and you will all have a fabulous holiday in Turkey.
    We have had torrential rain for the majority of today, I don't know where all the rain is coming from.
    Let's hope tomorrow has some better weather !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Patricia. I love the colour and the gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous colours and you have a very pretty card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully put together! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card and luvin the frame and how you have used the centre for the tag xx amazing flowers as always - I usually find the more organised I am the more something unexpected comes along to put a 'spanner in the works' but it all works out in the end xx bet you can't wait to get away from this awful weather xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning patricia what a pretty card I love the design and the flowers gorgeous. I lovr to look at your cards xx

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous again Patricia, love love those flowers and the colours used...super.xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful card, love the colour and the flowers are so pretty.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia, love your colour combo on this card and just perfect flowers again.
    Heavens just opened up here too....time for housework...scratch that...maybe a little crafting?!

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card! Fab colour and such superb blooms! Oh yes, you must be so looking forward to your holiday in beautiful Turkey Patricia! We didn't make it (yet), hopefully later this year... Enjoy your evening, hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card.Love the frame and beautiful colours.Thanks for the lovely mention xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous flowers in deep purple, love this card Patricia!! I hope you have a wonderful time in Turkey and get a good rest :D x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Patricia

    Beautiful colours and wonderful flowers as always.

    You must be so excited about your holiday.

    I hope you had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend and the weather improved for you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Not long til your holiday now Patricia! I hope the weather is kinder to you than last time. A stunning card your flowers are always so beautiful what else can I say! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely stunning! Such a fabulous design and I love the colour scheme. Perfect flowers too.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete