Wednesday, 2 July 2014

"More Colouring"

Hello Blog friends, followers and all who pop in to see what I have been up to.  Hope you are well and enjoyed some sunshine yesterday.  We had a really good day, warm, sunny .... not wall to wall but Hey! Ho!  we cant have everything, that`s heading towards being greedy.   However I feel today might just be yet another summer day, lets hope so.
I won!t bore you, this will be the last post showing my colouring efforts .....  for a wee while anyway.  I have to be in the right mood for colouring.  I know lots of you have said you find colouring very relaxing, cant say that just yet.  Might get me like that in the future.  One thing I have found that I have to stick to the pale colours otherwise I can only produce a right proper mess!!!!!  
I prefer to be playing with bits of paper and glue.  This actually amazes me as I really don`t like messy hands, I can cope with the glue buts that`s about the extent of messy I do.   Baby wipes always at hand.
Here is my card for today:-

Base card 8 x 8
Blue card stock
Backing paper printed from Perfect Papercrafting Companions CD
SB Grand Circle Dies
The image is a download but I have forgotten from where  .... typical!!
Coloured using Spectrum Noir Pens
Triple organza bow and a pearl flower I made ages ago.

Christina from Flowers Ribbons & Pearls had a tutorial on her Blog showing how to make these.  It reminded me I had made some, they would be somewhere safe..  Question was where??? found them eventually.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it.
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx 

Thursday morning:-
Sorry folks I am having terrible computer problems ....... not just Blogger!!
My computer is not talking to my iPad plus the computer seems to have taken a bad turn as well.   I am not able to comment, they seem to go missing on route.  Technology ......Phaaa!!!!!
I am meeting Hazel later so that`s something to look forward to.

Hugs xxx




31 comments:

  1. How lovely is this ? i am in awe of your beautiful coloring , so subtle and the shading is just spot on .Well done !

    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia its a Sugar Nellie image they have a few on the same lines such beautiful images and so lovely to colour. Your have done a fabulous job and I am sure you will grow to love colouring! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Initially I found colouring relaxing but when I look at others and see how good theirs looks, I get frustrated. I would prefer my card and glue too, this still looks good though. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Patricia. What a beautiful card. You colouring looks perfect to me and I love the way you have done the cheeks. The hat too looks great. Don't be so hard on yourself as the colours are beautiful. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun,this is beautiful Hun,love the colours and that hat looks awesome hun love it hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful classy card Patricia with great colouring in too. Love the layered dies and the ribbon with pearls too.
    You sound like me with your crafty stash....so much stash and not enough time to play! :) I plan on rectifying that over the next few weeks.
    Happy crafting and enjoy playing with your SU products.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW!!! Gorgeous, love the image and your colorint is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia, Beautiful card, love the image and you have done really well on the colouring, love it.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, gorgeous design and gorgeous colouring, see how you can surprise me with your artistic skills, you never fail...xxx
    ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Patricia, another beautifully coloured image, love the shape of the dies you've matted her on to and your colours, as usual the bow is perfect, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Patricia. I do love the backing papers you have used.
    Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Patricia. The image is so sweet and your soft colouring looks lovely. The bow is the perfect finishing touch.
    I do find colouring relaxing and a good way to take my mind of other things, however, I do need to be in the right 'mood' for it!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia, Another beautiful and very pretty card, I really love these images, and your colouring is beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Afternoon Patricia another beautiful card I love the image you have used. Are you enjoying colouring. I find it very relaxing. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia
    Wow! seems woefully inadequate as this is so wonderful. The colouring and shading just brings her to life. Beautiful!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and beautifully colored!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab xx colouring fab - dies fab - backing paper fab - it is all fab - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab xx colouring fab - dies fab - backing paper fab - it is all fab - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty image and the coloring is lovely too. Love the bow with it's pretty centre xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Patricia such a gorgeous image and love your little pearl flower

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  21. amazing colouring Patricia and a beautiful card - Really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi Patricia, love your beautifully coloured image, gorgeous soft colour tone..beautiful layout.. I find colouring takes me age`s to do..much prefer embossing and cutting dies..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia, wow another beautifully coloured image..and card! Stunning, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Patricia

    Gorgeous colouring!! You are hard on yourself.

    Great finished card and beautiful backing paper too.

    Hope you sort your technology out.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Morning Patricia,
    Just beautiful, the colouring is superb, wish mine was as good.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card Patricia huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous pale colors. You do good coloring so you shouldn't shy away from it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful coloring! Love that sweet image and the beautiful card you made with it. Have a great day Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a beautiful card Patricia. Your colouring is so well done it's positively lifelike and of course you can always finish a card elegantly and professionally. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous gorgeous Patricia, such a delicate card, love your colouring and the pretty papers you have teamed her up with, so beautiful! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a pretty card, I love the elegant frames and bow. I feel the same way about colouring! I'm very envious of all those crafters who can sit and relax with it and I'm hoping I reach that stage! Yours looks very beautiful though.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete