Monday, 4 August 2014

"A Box of Roses"

Good morning Blog friends, followers and passers by.  Hope you are all well and ready to start another week ... where Oh! where have all the rest gone??   Enjoy every moment they are going so quickly.  
The day has started not too badly weather wise, not great but you cant have it all can you??  Nothing actually planned for today but you just never know who might ride up to the Ranch.....J, A & the Boys are always ready for anything. 
Hazel is home from her holiday, we had a long chat on the phone last night.  Much better than these short messages via our iPads.  Mind you what did we do without them???
Thank you for all you comments on my Tag, I really did not know what to do with that Rose, I  was not happy with it for some reason.  However once I saw in on something it looked much better.   Margaret corgi owner.......if you have looked in today "Thank you" for the information.  I am a follower of Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls but missed that "tip"
I had commented on Drakesfieldcards.blogspot (Tina)  that I could not get my embossing as good as hers.  Margaret passed on the tip of lightly spritzing your card before embossing.  Will try that later today if I get time.
My offering today is more Roses a whole Box of them.  Sorry the picture is not that great, kept getting reflections off the glass.  This was a gift for a lady from my Card Class I have become good friends with.  She has just had a Knee Replacement Operation, Elaine and popped along to visit her last Wednesday evening.  


Box frame  IKEA
Roses 160gsm Pink paper using Sissix Susan`s Garden Rose Die
Leaves SW Classic Rose Die
Butterfly cut from a SB background Die
Little Ladybug flew all the way from Turkey.  I bought loads of them from a little shop in Fethyie
(Hazel, Elaine & I) had a great afternoon rummaging in that shop.  It was like an Aladdin`s Cave full of  JUNK but mixed in were some real treasures ...... absolutely wonderful.
Scrap of Pink Petticoat Parer in the centre

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it
Till next time 
Hugs

Patricia  xxx




34 comments:

  1. WOW! This is such a lovely thoughtful gift. Your flowers are stunning, I love the delicate butterfly and cute ladybird.
    I hope you have a good week.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia,
    What a lovely gift, the roses are gorgeous, Loved your tag from yesterday as well.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and colours. It makes a gorgeous gift.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful and would be a wonderful gift. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful Patricia and I bet it will definitely lift the spirits of its intended recipient. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work Patricia, your friend will treasure this I'm sure...Beautiful gift idea... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patricia I just loved this when you showed it to me when we meet up the other day, I to will be giving Margaret's tip a try, as like you I think Tina's embossing is so sharp. Normality hitting in here after our few days away, but at least with this wind the washing will dry quickly, and at least I am not back to work. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and so beautiful, I am sure in real life it is a stunner.xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Patricia, this is stunning and such a beautiful and thoughtful gift, love it. I'm watchingChristina at the moment on C&C, and being wowed by these flower dies, have a great day, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well now girl...this is simply gorgeous! I love the roses and the little rosebud is amazing! Yes I do love the butterfly and the ladybug. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you out did your self with this beauty!!!! and the flower is a work of art...........

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia
    This is mighty pretty and such a thoughtful gift. I did one the other week as a gift for baby Anya (have yet to put on the blog) and must say these box frames are so useful.
    Here's to more family adventures soon.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    superb creation. Love this fab idea for your superb roses.
    I have just finished my 2nd rose which came a lot better than the first.
    Could just do with one of those frames, but sadly no IKEA near here.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia,

    Gorgeous frame card, love all the roses. For anyone who does not have an IKEA near, if you have A Range they do these boxes there, they are just in wood but they can be painted. All different sizes not sure of price.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello Patricia - wow - your box frame looks amazing - those flowers are just beautiful! Gorgeous work! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A really stunning box frame Patricia, , absolutely beautiful floral arrangement..fabulous! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful way to say "Get well" to a friend with this lovely shadow box of beautiful roses. Oh, that my roses would look so pretty. Thanks for sharing that embossing tip. That's a new one for me. TFS & Happy wk ahead

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - this is stunning and what a luvly 'Get Well' gift xx your flowers as always are beautiful xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia, what a beautiful gift, those roses are gorgeous, love the colours and arrangement.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely project, i'm sure your friend will love it.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful get well present for your friend Patricia. You know how much I love your flowers and I bet she was delighted! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a lovely gift Patricia. And the rose is beautiful as usual. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Morning Patricia, This box is gorgeous and your Friend will love it, I adore your compilation and your roses, as always, are stunning !!
    Have a lovely day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely gift which will certainly cheer her up Patricia.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Patricia, What a lovely idea I really love the rose I must look out for this die as those dies that I have don't look as good as this one you have used.
    Thank you so much, I do hope your friend love this.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  26. what a gorgeous idea. so professional x love the roses x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous looking box/frame Patricia! Oh you just create the best roses ever! They're truly awesome!! Enjoy your evening, hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a beautiful gift Patricia, I sure the lady from your class will love it. Stunning flowers again and love the frame too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is stunning! Love the flowers!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Breathtakingly lovely Patricia! Gosh you're a clever lady!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Evening Patricia sorry I've not been commenting but I'm now back and this is a wonderful gift. Its beautiful?. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is beautiful! Such gorgeous flowers and I love the pretty butterfly.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete