Wednesday, 27 August 2014

"Butterfly Wishes"

Hello Blog friends I do hope you are all well.  thank you for all you lovely comments on my Baby Blankie.  I am a knitter rather than a Crocheter, I did struggle a little with the Bunnies.  However I have cracked it and I feel each one will get better.  On the Pattern they have arms, I am still working on them at the moment.  A little patience and I will get there. 
Woke up this morning to "fog" that you could not see through.  That cleared to give some really bright sunshine which of course did not last till lunch time.  It has been OK but it is really cold, more like end of September than August.  Have got out the furry slippers, left the UGG boots in hope that we might, just might get an Indian Summer......!!!!
They were cutting the crops round the Ranch yesterday Man! oh! Man! you should have seen the dust.  Everything is now covered in Grain Dust.  Closed all the windows and doors in hope to keep some of it out of the house.  So far so good, not too bad, did a quick dust round, it will be OK till cleaning time on Friday.  John is outside at the moment hosing things down. Tables and chairs are thick with the dust  .... not that we have the weather to sit on them.  That`s his job, John deals with all the outside things, I do the inside.  Outside is a much bigger area than inside so that will keep him busy for a while.  Hope he does the cars as well, they are really bad.  I should have put mine in the garage but I was out and in so many times yesterday I would have been exhausted opening and closing that garage door.  Keep telling John we need one of those "sapper" things for the door!!!
Here is my Crafty Offering  for today:-


Its a little bit fussy but that what was requested
White Card Stock
SB Paisley Embossing Board inked
SB Rectangle Dies  ... these are on a magnetic board with no name .... sorry.  I do keep them all in their packets now
SB Butterfly Die
Memory Box Die for the leaves
Waste bits for the little flowers
Pearls from my stash

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling by I really appreciate it
For all my visitors that don`t have a Blog I love that you come visit.   I just wish I could return the favour
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx



27 comments:

  1. Hello Patricia, gorgeous card, what beautiful dies and design, I love the butterfly, so delecate. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Patricia, beautiful card, love the fussy myself..gorgeous dies and colours.
    I keep my dies on magnetic sheet.. I write on a sticky label what they are and stick under the dies.

    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Patricia. Love the butterfly and fab layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful delicate card Patricia, so pretty in pink.. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Patricia lovely soft colours and delicate dies

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the pretty design with such a delicate and beautiful butterfly.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful and so delicate looking Patricia love it
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I like the pink. ( I don't have a blog)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely, pretty card, the large butterfly looks perfect inside the detailed diecut borders.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Patricia, love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    It is quite mild in Cheshire this morning although we have had a lot of rain in the night .
    A lovely card not too fussy for me i think it beautiful and a lovely shade of pink .
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Patricia,
    We had a lovely sunny day yesterday, it's warm but dull this morning, can't see the sea very well.
    Your card is pretty but like you it's a bit too fussy. Each to their own.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia your card is beautiful yes its fussy but pretty with it! Its lovely and sunny down here but certainly more cooler than of late. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is lovely. I love, love, love the butterfly! I have a hay field behind my plot of land and they cut hay day before yesterday and I have sneezed and wheezed ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so pretty patricia - really gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia, Fog, noooooooooo !! what strange weather, pity your sunshine didn't last, we had a 'not too bad' day yesterday but it rained overnight and has been raining this afternoon too, thankfully I managed to get all my bedding dry this morning before it started raining.
    Your card today is very pretty, very ornate and elegant, love it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Patricia love that butterfly! we've had a nice couple of days here thank goodness...huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Greetings Patricia, wow what lovely die cuts, colors and design you have created.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope everything is spick-and-span again Patricia! Aw, dust is such a nuisance! Love the sheer delicacy of your butterfly card, it's just so elegant, great job! Have a lovely evening, hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card Patricia. Love that butterfly too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia,

    Stunning card, love it. So pretty. Loved your baby blankets yesterday too, wonderful.

    Hope not too much dust today at the Ranch.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Patricia.
    Looks like Decorative Labels Eight chuck. One of the first die sets I bought.
    Nothing wrong with fussy here. Its so delicate and pretty.
    Not long in from work so just chillin.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  25. A beautiful and delicate card Patricia. You can't go wrong in my book with butterflies!
    We have the same system in this house, me in, him out. Harvesting here too, a mucky job but it has to be done, don't seem to have had the huge amount of thunderflies which normally arrive around the same time too.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a pretty creation! I love the die-cuts - the butterfly is gorgeous!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete