Thursday, 28 August 2014

"Its those Blooming Roses again"

Hello Blog friends, followers and passers by, hope you are all well.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by my Blog.  I love having you here. 
I woke this morning to the sound of lashing rain, did not get much better as the morning passed.  However by lunch time it was beautiful, sun was shining and the sky had lots of blue.  Even managed to have my lunch time cuppa sitting outside.  Thank goodness John hosed down all the chairs yesterday.  Mind you the rain would have cleared all the Grain Dust anyway.
John has gone along to J & As to put the boys to bed.........won`t ask when they eventually got there. I did remind him they had school tomorrow.  I offered to go with him but he likes doing this on his own .... I am too strict and have them in bed at Bed Time!!!!   Just noticed there is football on this evening so guess what???   I can just see the three of them sitting, eyes glued to the telly.....Oh! well, there you go.   Audrey (a midwife) is night shift tonight, she leaves the house approx 7pm.  John has been called to a meeting this evening, he will not be that late  .... Grandpa to the rescue.  
I did not do any crafting today.  I was at the hairdresser having my haircut this morning.   Had lunch then helped Isobel barrow logs that her son had cut. We had a few fallen trees which he chopped last week and stacked the logs neatly down the lane at the side of our garden. This is something we have done for years with no problems.   There is a new lady in the village started walking her dog though the fields.   I just happened to see her walking up the lane very early the other morning.   This is most unusual no one other than us and Isobel ever uses the lane, its not private but it is also not that obvious.    I noticed she was carrying a bag that looked rather heavy.  I mentioned it to Isobel who discovered the "cut wood" pile had gone down quite a fair bit ........!!!!   None left now, it is all gathered and stacked at Isobel`s.  
Trawled through my photographs, I don`t think I have shown you this one:-



Base card was 8x8 cut from A3 PMD card
Various white layers
White card embossed
Square made using Tonic Dies
Scrap of Tilda paper/card
Some Die cuts from my box
SB Blossom Five for the Roses using Tilda paper/card
SB Foliage lightly inked in the Die
Pearls from my stash

That`s it for today
Thank you you so much for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

30 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous love the pretty roses xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Patricia beautiful colours....some people! Nothing is safe these days is it?

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Patricia, your card is stunning, love the white layers then the gorgeous paper framed, as usual your blooms are outstanding.
    I was back at work today and cooking, I was melting, but a gorgeous day for others, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well some people have a nerve she will have to be watched and no mistake!
    Such a beautiful and delicate looking card really lovely, this will definitely make some ones birthday extra special Patricia.

    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is one cheeky lady to be watched and no mistake!

    Such a beautiful and delicate looking card really lovely Patricia it will definitely make some ones birthday extra special.

    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is Absolutely Stunning. Love all those layers and of course your trademark roses. How awful of that woman to help herself to your log supply. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia,
    another superb and stunningly beautiful card.
    I for one can never get enough of your excellent roses, and always love the super paper used in them.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia
    Gorgeous card chuck. Reminds me of raspberry ripple colours lol!
    Bit cheeky of madam to help herself without asking whose wood it was. I think I would've had to say something. Cant have that sort of carry on!
    Best wiahes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is stunning Patricia. I love the delicate layers and totally gorgeous roses in such a pretty colour.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Patricia, love this beautiful card, gorgeous roses and colours.
    How cheeky of the new woman, some people!!!!.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Patricia, love this beautiful card, your gorgeous roses and colour.
    How cheeky of the new woman..some people!!!!
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beauty Patricia, those roses really pop against your white background. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love to look at your "blooomin' Roses!" So gorgeous! We've had quite a bit of rain here to. Unusual for Colorado. Too bad California can't get some of it for the fires there. Sounds like your new neighbor helped herself to the wood pile! Have a great day Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning, Another stunning card from you big sis. Now your lady helped herself to cut wood, the quarry people have been cutting trees down and put a " for sale job lot" sign up but over the last 2 nights some one has helped themselves to a good few limbs of wood, they are not happy bunnies, Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Patricia. A very elegant design and with beautiful flowers. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really lovely your roses Patricia that you used on this creation...beautiful colours too along with those dies and embossed papers. have a great weekend.
    ♥aNNie


    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card and your roses are superb, As regards to the wood lady ,i just cant understand some people i think if a body was to ask then people would give willingly without a second thought .
    Then no bad feeling from anyone .

    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia another beautiful card and great use of dies, those flowers are just perfect as always. As for the wood lady....if she has helped herself, why?
    I hate it that some folk have no morals and just think they can help themselves. You need a camera and get some evidence!

    Enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card girl and the flowers are beautiful. I always enjoy seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful card, your roses are always stunning. never get tired of seeing them on your cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning Patricia, A really lovely card, gorgeous ice cream colours, and your fabulous, fabulous, roses, I love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card Patricia. Just reading your blog and I have to say some people have a real cheek!. Glad you spotted the loss and were able to secure the rest. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia, I am late again lol! Beautiful card love your 'Bloomin Roses', they are gorgeous.

    I think if I had saw that woman I would have to go and have a quiet word lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Patricia, I'm all behind still! Your card is gorgeous, beautiful blooms - glad Isobel managed to remove the rest of the log pile..what a cheek people have! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  25. A gorgeous card Patricia. I love the design, the colours and the beautiful flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh how I love your flower cards Patricia! This truly is a wonderful design, delicate and very stylishly made! Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning - luv everything about this card xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. So beautiful, love those gorgeous flowers and the embossed card looks so good!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Patricia another stunner I love this kind of design its right up my street.
    I've even found time to put some cards on my blog. Just wish I'd got some followers.
    But never mind it gives me something to do.. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete