Friday, 1 August 2014

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends, followers and anyone who just pops by.
I cant believe it is a whole week since I was last posted anything.  Been a busy, busy, week.   Since I was here last I have rolled down Sand Dues, paddled in the sea, been to see trains, eaten far too much but had fantastic fun.  Rest day today ...... well we will see!!!  We are not doing anything with John, Audrey and the boys today.  Houses have to bee cleaned, washing done etc:-
J & A are off out with friends for a meal this evening, we are having the boys for a sleepover.  Robert will have to be in bed and up early tomorrow he is playing a Football Match and he is the Goalie!!!  He would sleep with his "kit" on if you let him, however he has agreed to sleep with it is all in a neat pile at the side of the bed where he can see it.
I will be missing again most of next week, we will out and about again.  The boys only have 2 weeks of holiday left, we will be packing in as much as possible.
Here is my "Oldie for Friday"




This is a project I did for a Challenge, something I don`t often do.  
It was an In the Pink Challenge, I got a place for my efforts which was rather nice
It is just a little box full of buttons topped with a SB Die (think it is Lacy Doilly) with an acetate window
Triple Bows are Meiflower Organza Ribbon using my Handmade Bow Maker

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for visiting I hope to be back on track with regular Posts soon
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx


21 comments:

  1. Did you win the challenge? This is gorgeous love the lacey frame...you may like to join my birthday candy which you will find on the top of my blog list...♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia

    What a fabulous project .. .. pleased you have re-shared it!

    Love all those scrummy buttons!

    It sounds like you have had a really good week doing lots of fun things.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Patricia. Sounds as if you have been having fun with the family. Love your button box, a lovely idea . Enjoy your time with the boys. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a great week Patricia - its great to have a break isn't it? Love your oldie today - very pretty! Big Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see this again Patricia, it's gorgeous.
    It sounds like you have had an busy yet enjoyable week. I hope you weekend is a good one too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, and sounds like you are having FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia and thanks for joining me this Friday, bit late my end.....lastminute.com!
    Love your oldie and what a fab idea for a small gift for a crafter, love it. Perfect use of Spellbinder die....one of my favourites, except for cleaning out the bits afterwards!
    Great bows too.

    Sounds like you are having a ball in the holidays, that is what it is all about, creating happy memories. Enjoy!

    Enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    2nd time lucky I hope, as my comment earlier went out into hyperspace I think.
    Fab oldie for Friday. I thought I would join in with this fab idea.
    Love the super design of this.
    So glad your having great days out with your grandchildren, but doesn't it make you tired or is it just me.
    Snap my grandson Dylan is a goalie too, and I can well understand your comment about the football kit.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab project and amazing bows - luv it xx sounds like you are having a 'whale of a time' with the young ones - how I envy you xx enjoy the 'rest' and the weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab box of buttons! Love it! So pleased you are having a great time with your family, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous box of buttons. The lacey die is so pretty.
    It sounds like you are having a lovely time with the children.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A box full of fun this is Patricia! Love how you made it and the organza bows are perfect. What a fine way to keep your stash. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the kids! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Patricia, love your lacey die and your gorgeous ribbon, the buttons are such lovely colours. Sounds like you are all having fab fun, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It might be just a little box of buttons but you have made it look fantastic with that beautiful die and gorgeous ribbon. Hope you have lots of fun with the little ones. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely box, very pretty. How odd you should choose the same die as John Next Door has used-great minds etc??!!

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Patricia, sounds like you are all have a wonderful time..
    beautiful box of buttons..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greetings Patricia, wow love the box design, die cut and colors. What a fun way of storing buttons.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous little box Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning Patricia,
    Lovely little box.
    Sounds like you have been having fun.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia
    Trying to catch up after a busy few days but sounds like you've been busy too. Just when I thought I didn't need to look at buttons again for a While lol! Very pretty box.
    Carry on having fun.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, this is beautiful! Such a creative way to store buttons - the bows are so pretty. Definitely deserved to be a winner!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete