Friday, 29 August 2014

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends, sorry I am late with my offering.   Erika over at http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ started this some time ago.  Since then quite a few have joined in.  It is nice to see what we have done in the past and as for me how my Crafting has progressed and also changed. 
My first foray into Paper Crafting was when I gave up my work to be at home to nurse John when he broke his back and his left arm in an accident.  
My! Oh! My! you should see the space my "stash" takes up now......!!!!
From those humble beginnings I know I have come a long way.   I love nothing more than playing with bits of card/paper and glues, seeing what I can come up with.  I still do lots of other things, my hands can not be still.
Here is something I did just because I could:-


Just little boxes ....


 
But handy for these ....

Boxes were made from Cereal Packets
Covered with backing papers printed from a NitWit download
Made this a couple of years ago, it is still in use

That`s it from me for today
Thank you so much for calling by I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

20 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, isn't it amazing what we can do with cereal packets...and you have made a fabulous desk set here! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia that's a fab idea especially for a craft room.
    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today. Have a super weekend.

    Hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    what a fab way to store crafty bits.
    Looks a very handy thing to have.
    Love your super paper, and what a good way to use up your cereal boxes too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!!!!! Aren't you the clever one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and very useful, a fab way to store all those crafty bits and pieces.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, these little holders are so pretty and so useful.
    I've not managed to play along this week, but it's great to see what others have made, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Patricia and very useful too. I I love the design and pretty papers.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pretty storage Patricia, just shows how well made they are to last this long..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great storage holders Patricia and love your design

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. How clever! I love it when a plan comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia
    When I started paper crafting a couple of years ago, I practised with my Hougie making a few little boxes in mirror card. I bought one of those plastic shaped basket things people put cleaning gear in and put the boxes in the trays to hold my bits and bobs.
    Doesn't look anywhere near as pretty as your ensemble though.
    Have you made any biscuit shaped ones for John lol!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your boxes put together lime this Patricia. Very practical too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely idea and so very useful, you are so clever Patricia.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well made, still going strong today and pretty too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Patricia,
    Such pretty boxes, and they must be very strong for you to still be using them.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation and super gorgeous colours used. they look so sturdy made well obviously...love this .xx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Patricia, It's like 'grown up Blue Peter ' haha, absolutely amazing what can be made from virtually 'throw aways'. I love this !! and so practical too.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely and practical design at the same time! Wonderful to keep all those pencils ready! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab project and such an amazing way to recycle xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful storage project! Such pretty papers.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete