Monday, 1 September 2014

"Birthday Card"

Hello Blog friends, followers and anyone who has landed while Blog hopping.  Welcome to my wee corner of Blogland, great to have you here.   I know I land in some wonderful Blogs.  When I visit  Blogs I follow I sometime see a name I don`t know and click on it.  My goodness doing this can take you on a wonderful journey.  Once I have looked at the work on that Blog, I click on another name to see what they do........then on and on.  I look at the clock to find I have been doing that for ages but have seen some fascinating work on the way.
Tell you what folks, John slept really well last night.  Two bike rides, one 7 miles, Thomas and John set off for that approx 11.30am.   A long walk through the woods after lunch,  then other bike ride approx 5 miles at 4.30pm.    John had a very lazy morning/afternoon, in preparation for a very busy evening.  We had a Birthday Tea for Thomas along at J & As.  After a very hearty meal all the boys were out in the garden playing football, showing off the new Football Strips Thomas & Robert got plus a new Football.  Fun, fun, fun, Audrey and I had a good old chat while clearing up, getting things back in order in the house. We were making plans for when the boys are off school for "half term" in a few weeks time......... OMG!! how time is flying by!!!
It was my friend Elaine`s birthday on Friday here is the card I made for her:-

Base PMD card approx 5 x 7
SW Austrian Collection Background Die
SW Finishing Touches Delicate Daisies - open petals
MB Foliage
Waste from Dies and punches for the little flowers
Computer generated greeting on the banner (don`t know the Die)
Pearls and heart from my stash

That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit and all the lovey comment you leave, I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx




 

33 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Patricia love your gorgeous flowers and your lovely die background I'm sure Elaine loved her card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia
    Ooooooh, gorgeous, gorgeous and did I say gorgeous!
    I bet Elaine was thrilled with this beauty.
    May have to have a closer look a that background die.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Patricia, beautiful birthday card for Elaine, love the colour of those pretty flowers and fabulous background die.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Patricia. The background die looks amazing and the flowers are so beautiful making this a very special and elegant card.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning card Patricia - really beautiful - and that day sounds fab! Wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Patricia stunningly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those trailing leaves from your delicate flowers Patricia. Great card. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous birthday card, I'm sure your friend was thrilled with it.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card for your friend, i know she will love it !.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card for Elaine! The background is gorgeous and those flowers are so pretty Patricia! Enjoy your day, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,

    Another stunning card. John next door has used the same die today and as I have said on his blog this Background die is wonderful it does all the work for you, you don't need much else but you have set it off beautifully with the spray of flowers and what a gorgeous colour you have chosen. Bet Elaine loved it.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous Patricia, I love it, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Patricia, Wow !! Thomas's bike has truly had a good road test, and no wonder John slept well after all that riding !!
    I adore Elaine's card, you have done a beautiful job here, I'm especially loving those 'itty bitty' flowers.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Patricia,
    Just stunning, bet Elaine loved it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like fun was had by all!! What a lovely card, so sophisticated and the flowers are fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia,
    another really fab design card.
    I love the beautiful white and those super coloured flowers.
    I bet she was so pleased with it.
    Sound like a good time was had by all at Thomas's party.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wow,hun this is stunning,the layout and design,is just amazing so so beautiful my friend,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is stunning Patricia, I do so love the clean and chic black and white combo, never fails to please in my book !

    Sounds like you've had a fun time !

    Hugs
    Wynneth
    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Patricia, this is stunning and I'm sure Elaine will love it.
    Gorgeous dies and your flowers are as always marvellous. I've pinned it,
    No wonder John had a good sleep, what a lot of activity, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful card Patricia. Gorgeous flowers and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A stunningly beautiful card Patricia, those flowers are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Patricia I love your card. The lattice background is beautiful as are the flowers and foliage.
    I know what you mean about blog hopping, the days just fly by!
    Hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just so pretty and elegant what a gorgeous card :)
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi Patricia.
    i am back and was busy for the magazines were i am designer .
    what a lovely photo and the card is realy perfect and so elegant.
    i like the style of cards you make , with so much creativity.
    have a nice week and hugs from Anneke ( Ann )

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card & luv the colours too - gorgeous xxGailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous, I love those flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a stunning card and design, I love the touch of colour from the flowers which in themselves are truly stunning and very eye catching. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh wow, Patricia, Elaine must have been over the moon with your stunning card! Your flower arrangement is just brilliant! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card Patricia, love the colours, bet Elaine was thrilled, hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this card!!! Gorgeous flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a gorgeous card, I love these shades of purple and green together! A stunning background too. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete