Friday, 5 September 2014

"Oldie for Friday"

Good morning everyone, hope you are all well.  Welcome to my wee corner of Blogland. Oh! My! Word! it is so dark at 5.30am these days  ....  don`t like it!!!!
Welcome to my new followers Joe & Margaret, thank you so much for joining me, hope to see you back soon.  I mentioned on my last post that I was curious as to who was looking in.    Nosey!! that`s me, when I looked at how many people looked in on my Blog and how many actual comments, there was such a BIG difference.  I was not fishing for extra comments although I appreciate every single one.  It was just got my mind going as to who these people might be........!!  Thank you to those of you who have now left a comment.   I am really delighted, I can get back to thank you and see what you get up to if you have a Blog.  If not I thank you anyway.
I am off to meet Hazel this morning so its all go here at The Ranch.  I like to get things done before I go out.  I hate coming back from something to have to catch up with what I did not do.  Because of one thing and another I have not seen Hazel face to face for almost a MONTH!!!!  We do chat every day and message each other most of the evening, but it`s not the same.
Here is a card for "Oldie for Friday" started by http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/  It gives an opportunity to show things you have made in the past.  It does not have to be cards, if you have something please let us see it, come and join in.


Here is my card:-
Base card 6 x 6
Backing paper from a Rob Adam`s CD...printable Gingham, Polka Dot, Check & Tartan Backing papers.  It is a old but great CD, I still use it lots
Bits from my Bit Box
Those flowers are really old, made using a Crealies Die. It was one of those Dies that had foam for easy release.  Its long gone it actually fell apart with use!!!!  The same thing happened to the Foliage Die as well.  These Dies were used when I first started making Roses or any flowers for that matter
Sentiment was from a pack brought back from the States many years ago
Pearls from my stash

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for your visit I do appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful......love the pearl swirls & your gorgeous flowers. Hope you have a lovely day.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lively card-I wish my "old" cards were as good as yours, they were embarassingly simple.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty, Patricia. Thanks for sharing with us, and please know that you're always welcome to share your wonderful art in our challenge any time you like. They're always Anything Goes and I would love to have you play along - we offer awesome prizes too. I hope you will come play along!
    Blessings
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Patricia pretty colours and if course fabulous flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia

    It is good to look back on our makes and remember what inspired us .. .. and what stash we could manage with at the start!!! LOL!!!

    Have a good time with Hazel. Have you seen the little picture on my sidebar .. .. my lovely Sis sent that over to me and I smile everytime I see it. My Sis has it as her phone picture.

    We are so very lucky to have Sisters we can enjoy time with and appreciate.

    Love Jules xx

    p.s. Managed to find the bed LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Patricia even if it is an oldie, lovely design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Patricia and your signature fab flowers look great!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Patricia, I love the pretty design and beautiful flowers.
    I hope you have a lovely day.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia,
    Lovely card, my older cards are no where as good as yours.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Patricia, love the embossed pieces, and so pretty colours and of course the flowers...they definately are your trade marks.xxx♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Patricia, such pretty papers and as always your showstopper flowers are gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Patricia. I love those gorgeous flowers. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Patricia, I hope you have a lovely catch-up with Hazel today.
    Your card is really lovely, loving the gingham paper and your gorgeous roses and foliage.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia
    Oldie but still goodie lol! Pretty in Pink!
    I too marvel at the number of visits I get to my blog and all the counties people visit from. Its amazing isn't it?
    Have a wonderful catch up with Hazel.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card. I find as I age I love pink more and more. Lovely roses...you are quite good at making them!@

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty Patricia.

    Hope you had a very nice day with Hazel.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia your oldie is certainly a goodie, love everything about it. Hope you had a good time with Hazel. It's amazing this blogging isn't it? I feel I know people all over the world but have never met them! Have a wonderful weekend, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia,
    super oldie today.
    Can't remember seeing this beauty, but then my memory is not soooooo! good these days. lol.
    Hope you enjoy your day with your sister, just wish I could see mine at least once a month.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Patricia, lovely, lovely card, beautiful design and colours, even back then your blooms were gorgeous.
    I've not looked anything out yet, have a fabby weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia what a really pretty card have a great weekend huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi patricia, lovely oldie, gorgeous flowers, papers and colours.
    hope you had a wonderful day with Hazel.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi Patricia.
    what a gorgeous design in Pink and white and such an elegant card.
    the flowers are popping out!!
    have a nice weekend and hugs to you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  24. A beautiful oldie - you have obviously always had a flair for making flowers xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for sharing your oldie Patricia, sorry bit late in responding. Hope you and Hazel had a super time together.
    Loving your oldie, can't beat gingham, great colour combo.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty in pink! Love the gingham papers and your flowers are always so refined Patricia. Beautifully made! Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful - a fabulous layout! I love the pretty pink paper.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete