Friday, 12 September 2014

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends, followers and any one who has just "landed" in my little corner of Blogland.  .  Great to have you visit, I love having you here.  Hope you like what you see and call again soon.
I hope you all enjoyed the wonderful weather,  we had a brilliant day here yesterday.  It did not get really warm till just after lunchtime.  However when the clouds parted we had a very warm sunny afternoon.  Great to have our afternoon cuppa sitting outside.  That`s twice this week, love it.
I am off to meet Hazel later this morning.  Goodness a meet up two Friday`s in a row ... great, plenty to chat about.   Next Saturday ( the 20th) Hazel and I  are off to Glasgow to meet up with Rita   ...   http://rmgcreations.blogspot.co.uk/  Rita has been a faithful follower of my Blog from the beginning.  She has also followed Hazel right from the start of her Blog.   We feel we know her but have not yet met face to face, really looking forward to that.
"Oldie for Friday" was started by Erika  http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/  To show off some old work.  Now folks this does not have to be cards.  We would be delighted to see any of your old projects, no matter what.  Come on join in ...... tell you what, see for next Friday keep the thing you were going to show, save it for another day.    Get into those files and look for something ... OLD
Here is mine:-

Made this for a gardener friend of ours
Base card was already printed with the wood effect
Little flower pots were from Diane Jackson`s website.   She used to do lots of Die Cuts for sale (don!t know if she still does)   I bought these before I was really into Dies
Computer generated "The Potting Shed"
Flowers Soft used for the flower arrangements plus a few other Die Cut bits

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by and for leaving all your lovely comments, I really do appreciate them
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

 

25 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,

    Lovely old card, love the little die pots. I used to use flowersoft a lot, still got some but not used it for ages lol!

    Hoe you enjoy your day meeting with Hazel & Rita.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning and Happy Birthday big sis, hope you didn't have to late a night with Elaine ??? Love this " oldie". I was planing and still hope to get one up on my blog later. Yes can't believe it was a week ago we meet up, See you later. ( sorry to let the cost out of the bag). Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So after reading Hazel's comment - Happy Birthday Patricia! I hope your day if full of love and happiness!
    A gorgeous card, I love the papers and wonderful detailing.
    Have a fabulous day and wonderful weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa Hazel has spilled the beans now!!! Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Dear Patricia Happy Birthday to you!! Have a fabulous day and hope you get spoiled rotten! Hugs Susan
    PS what a fab card, love the idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card-I think I still have some of those card blanks somewhere!

    Happy Birthday-hope you have a great day today.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So birthday greetings are in order Patricia? Happy birthday. Great card for a gardener of either sex. Enjoy your day and I hope you do something enjoyable. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia
    Well, and there's me thinking it was supposed to be hush hush lol! Happy Birthday my dear. I'm not going to make any connection with oldie Friday and your birthday hahaha!
    Fabulous card for those of us who love our gardens.
    Have a wonderful day with Hazel (don't smack her too hard now, she's not been well, lol!) and a glorious birthday.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Patricia. Love this card and I bet whoever received it has treasured it too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia, Well, it sounds like Happy Birthday is in order, I hope you have a fantastic day with Hazel and a great catch-up.
    A beautiful card, I especially love the wood paper, looks so realistic !! and the flower soft adds that little 'something', looks absolutely beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia,
    Did you really think you could keep your birthday quite, have a very happy and enjoyable one.
    Love your potting shed card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Patricia, beautiful "Oldie" this week, love everything about it. Don't see many folk using flower soft these days.

    Oh I wish I was with you and Hazel going to meet Rita, I would love to meet her too, she was one of my earlier followers too. I hope you all have a lovely day, and please give her my best wishes, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me again, having just looked at my diary, ifound that it's your birthday, so Happy, Happy Birthday to You!!
    Loving the pic of the mum and baby giraffs, Birthday hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the card! Is it really your birthday? Well then.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl! May it be filled with Joy!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday Patricia hope you gave a lively day ..love your 'oldie'
    Great use of flower soft.I haven't used this for ages

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Patricia, hope you have a lovely day. What a great card for a gardener.....it's reminded me of my full tubs of flower soft tucked away in a drawer though!! Enjoy your trip to Glasgow. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. ♪♪happy birthday♪♪ Patricia....hope it's full of goodies and lots of love...
    your little project is a stunner here too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia,
    Happy Birthday and may you enjoy your wonderful day with your sister and Rita.
    What a fab Oldie today love that fab wooden background, and the plant pot too.
    Now this is funny as I was going to post a garden type of card myself and changed my mind.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute card for a gardener. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi Patricia, hope you had a wonderful birthday..
    great card for a gardener..love this oldie..
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, girl this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Your friend will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card Patricia, great for a guy...sorry I am still so behind with everything I i didn't realise it was your Birthday...hope it was absolutely wonderful! Lots of hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card and stands the test of time xx luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy belated birthday dear Patricia!! Hope you had a wonderful day and that it was filled with lots of sweet surprises!! So sorry I'm a tad late though! Your gardening card is perfect, everything is just spot on! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  25. A gorgeous card for any gardener! Love those die-cuts, I remember buying packets of them ready cut too! Looking at the comments above mine I see that belated birthday wishes are in order - I hope you had a lovely day! x
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete