Friday, 26 September 2014

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends, followers and anyone who lands here by chance or accident.  Welcome, I love having visitors.  Have a wee look at what I have on offer if you like what you see please call again soon. 
I have a very, very busy day ahead.  Boys are here, on an unexpected sleepover.  Mum night shift.  Dad should have been at home but called away and will not be back till later today........Granny & Grandpa to the rescue once again.     Will get them and Grandpa up soon, John will oversee the breakfast then take them to school.  They are very good at getting themselves ready now they are older.  I am sure they will keep Grandpa right rather than the other way round!!!!!
I have been getting myself organised,  I am off up to The Papeterie in Aberdeen.  Hazel and I were there when Sue Wilson was doing Workshops with Julia Watts in July.  They were selling Raffle Tickets which Hazel and I bought when they were going round with them.  We thought they were all for Sue & Julia` cards.  The Papeterie are having a big Crafty Retreat this weekend from Friday morning 9.30 through till Sunday afternoon.  I won a place for the Friday Workshops.   Have not a clue what I will be doing/making however I am sure I will enjoy it all.   Only down side is I have to be away approx 7.45/8.00 very latest, its approx a 180 mile round trip.  The journey from here to Aberdeen is not too bad once I get on the dual carriageway.  When I get to Aberdeen its the journey though to The Papeterie that`s the big problem, traffic is nose to tail right to the junction the Papeterie sits on.  I have always had company when I have done this trip before, this time I am on my own!!!   Hazel is working, Elaine on holiday another friend that`s quite crafty could not believe that anyone would spend £75 on a day Crafting that`s the cost for the Friday Workshops.


What about a "bag" for an "Oldie for Friday.
I have not made any of these since before last Christmas, Oh! My! Word! that`s almost a year ago......!!!
Tell you what it feels rather like Winter out there this morning.  Very cold and a funny looking sky, had it been later in the year I would have said it looked like it could "snow"

Tilda card for the bag from their Flower Garden Paper Stack 
SB Grand Labels One Die for the bag 
SB Blossom Five for the Roses
SB Foliage Die
Ribbon from my ribbon stash.

That`s it for today
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx


You can find my Tutorial for the Bag on my Post on

Sunday, 4 November 2012

 

33 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia yes its a while since we saw your bags and they are gorgeous! Would look lovely in some Christmas papers for gifts. Hope you have a wonderful day and manage ok to get there! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see one of your lovely bags again. This one is so beautiful.
    I hope you enjoy the workshop and have a good journey.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project-I might try making one of your bags this weekend. Hope you have a great time at the workshop today.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project Patricia and gorgeous flowers..have a great tine at your workshop

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your day, oh I'd better say I hope you enjoyed your day as you will been well on your way to Aberdeen while I am writing this, your bags always go down well. Chat later. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely papers and flowers ,have a good day
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bag, great flowers. Enjoy your day.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia, You will be well on your way now, safe journey, and I hope you enjoy your workshop.
    Your bags are always gorgeous, this one especially, I love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - luv it xx have an amazing day today, you lucky person (although I don't envy you the 180 mile round trip but sure it will be worth it) - can't wait to see you crafty creations xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fun day Patricia.

    This card is stunning, so beautiful, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a busy lady I hope you remember to sleep!
    A really lovely bag what a great idea I shall give this a try, thank you.
    By now you should be well on your way, have a safe journey and a fabulous time, take care.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Patricia. All your bags are so beautiful Patricia, now I have one and can see for myself the attention to detail on them. Hope you have arrived by now and I'm sure you'll enjoy your crafty day. Travel safely. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I LOVE this! I just adore your roses and am off to find the tutorial for the bag! Have a safe trip my friend. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this, those flowers are show stoppers for sure!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia,
    now this is a funny thing as I was looking at my Oldies, and was thinking of putting one of my efforts at your bag on, then decided to go with a card.
    I loved your superb creation of this bag, and your amazingly stunning roses when you first showed it, and still do.
    A really good Oldie choice.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome Patricia, just beautiful, perfect flowers and love the added goodies. Certainly one fab creation. Love the bow too.xx
    aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love your project Patricia and perfect flowers as always. Fancy you going to the retreat in Aberdeen, I was involved in them until just recently too. I'm sure you'll have a super day crafting away. Safe journey home too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. P.S. Thanks for sharing an oldie with me. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This really pretty! Hope you have a fun day, and a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Superb looking bag Patricia! You're a flowery type of person, which is one of the things I love about you so much. Have fun! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Patricia, love the papers and flowers, so pretty.
    Have a fabulous time at The Papeterie, safe journey.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia, how lucky to win a place in the workshop, hope you had a fab day.
    Lovely gift back, beautiful papers and blooms.
    I still have the one you gave me the other year on display, I love it, have a good weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia
    Nice to see one of your bags again. Didn't these used to sell well at the tearoom? The papers on this one are very pretty.
    I would need the smelling salts to spend £75 for a workshop too. I'd be thinking of all the stash I could buy with that. Good job you won it so you could have a spend too.
    Hope you had a safe journey and enjoyable day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Patricia, great yo see your bags again...gorgeous! Hope you had a good time at he workshop hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia

    Thank you for checking in on me .. .. as you will see things are all good .. .. just busy .. .. and then lovely and relaxing.

    Sorry I missed your special anniversary. Very belated congratulations! I hope you had a really lovely time celebrating.

    I also hope your travels went well today. You are a far braver woman than I am that's for sure.

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi Patricia, beautiful oldie today..
    hope you had a fantastic day at your workshop, braver than me going on your own.. think you always get good value on these..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Patricia hope you had a fab day at the workshop and a gorgeous oldie sorry blogger has been playing up and I've been unable to comment on a lot of blogs...huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations on winning such an awesome workshop, and whatever you make - it will be fabulous. Long drive, expensive class...but oh what fun you will have. We only live once, and if you enjoy this kind of thing, my philosophy is: Go for it & have a great time. Your card is - as always - just beautiful with those marvelous flowers made from the card papers. Love it! TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Patricia love the bag just gorgeous and so pretty! well done for the win enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello Patricia - sounds like a fabulous day ahead - I hope it went well for you. A beautiful oldie for friday - gorgeous" Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Patricia, well I know now that you had a wonderful day with Kath, how lovely to win the place too and to get to work with the wonderful new Distress sprays! I took a class today too with my friend, the fabulous Jenny (Buttons) and had a great time, she is a natural.

    Thanks for your visit and lovely comment. Your 'oldie' is absolutely stunning, I always love seeing your beautiful flowers. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Absolutely beautiful! Such pretty papers and bow, and your flowers are just perfect, as always!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi sweetie, this is just stunning, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete