Sunday, 5 October 2014

"Gift Bag"

Hello Blog friends, hope you are all well and behaving.  Mind you behaving is rather boring is it not!!!  I might just be quick post from me this week.
The boys are off school for the "tattie" holidays.  Hardly seems time since they went back after the summer holidays.  We have  LOTS planned as mum & dad are both off for the whole 2 weeks.  I am getting myself sorted so that we are free to do whatever they throw at us.  Audrey has so many things listed we had to tell her us "oldies" will need a couple of "Rest Days" 
Today`s Gift Bag was made and filled it with some Goodies to give to Rita when Hazel and I met her in Glasgow.  It was our first meetup, however Rita  http://rmgcreations.blogspot.co.uk/ has been very good to me over the few years I have known her through Blogging.  I was delighted to give her a little something for a change.


Gift Bag Centura Pearl Card
XCut Gift Bag Die borrowed from Hazel.  When she lent me the Die I cut out lots and lots with different card for future use.  I love this bag it goes together so easily and is so, so useful for gifts.    The only thing is ..... it is a very "sharp" Die, not that it would cut "you"   It cuts beautifully but also cuts through the bits that only need to be creased.  With that in mind Centura Pearl Card and thicker is what has to be used.  

SB Blossom Five for the Roses 
Scraps from my Bit Box to make the Roses
Marianne Die for the beautiful Scroll.  Rita sent me some of these some time ago which made me buy the Die, its a fantastic Scroll  
SW Classic Rose Die leaves I had in my Die Cuts Box
Meiflower Organza ribbon
A Craftworks Card Sentiment

That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit, I really appreciate you taking the time to leave your wonderful comments
Till Next Time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx



30 comments:

  1. Patricia, this again is another gorgeous design of yours. Rita is lovely and would have been nice to meet her in person. I am sure she treasures this gift..xx
    I have candy too
    http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/have-you-heard.html
    cheers, aNNIe
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gift bag is fabulous Patricia. Whenever I see you and Hazel use it I think that I really do need this die!!! I think it so useful. You re going to be very busy so I hope you have a great time! Love and hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bag Patricia. I hope you are stocking up on the carbs to keep your energy levels high!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia. Lovely to hear from you. Sounds like your in for a busy few weeks. You already know how much I loved your bag and the fabulous goodies contained in it too. In fact I bought the die the very next day. All your bags and boxes are stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These gift bags are just great, I love putting them together, but maybe after doing it with the out of school club children it will be different. Not a cheap die to buy but will pay for it's self in the end. Hazelxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wowzers Patricia, this is another beauty! Your roses are the best! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you are going to be in for a busy couple of weeks!! What a gorgeous gift bag Patricia and, of course, fabulous blooms too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Years ago we used to go tattie picking in the holidays such hard work but we all had fun ..love this gift bag Patricia its beautiful have a great time with everyone! huggles sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Afternoon Patricia, Sounds like you are in for a lovely 2 weeks with your family, enjoy it.
    Your gift bag is stunning, I'll bet Rita loved it too !! I will have to have a look for this die because it looks so beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Patricia, Phewwww, gosh I'm tired just thinking about all your busy time with the family, but sounds as if you and John will enjoy every minute of it.
    Love your gift box, must have alook for this die.
    Beautiful embellishments on it too, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    superb creation, and of course it's got your superb roses on it.
    Yes the other Patricia is right about that die, would be a very useful one to have in ones collection.
    My it sounds like a very busy couple of weeks ahead.
    I can see you both being very exhausted at the end.
    Make sure hubby, and you get your Chocolate craving full filled, and that should boost the energy levels. lol.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Patricia, love it as I'm sure Rita did. Enjoy your days out...our schools don't break up until Friday. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely gift bag Patricia and love those beautiful blooms...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia
    Fabby gift bag
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet Rita was thrilled to receive this stunning gift bag. I love the elegant design and totally gorgeous flowers.
    It sounds like you may have a busy few days ahead - have fun!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very pretty bag Patricia. Gorgeous flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia
    Great bag and decorated beautifully.No wonder Rita loved it.
    Gosh, the boys get 2 weeks off? They only get a week down here and not til the end of the month.
    Don't wear yourselves out.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic gift bag Patricia, beautifully decorated, love the colours..
    who`s die is it? .. if it`s a sizzix die..you would be better using the crease mat..sorry if it is`nt..
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful gift bag. Love your flowers.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a gorgeous gift bag Patricia, and embellished so prettily.....bet your friend was thrilled to bits with it!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous bag Paticia I bet she was thrilled to pieces with it. Hope you are having fun with the boys, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks so pretty, wonderful idea I may make some for gifts for my ladies at slimming club, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful gift bag and loving your embellishments, I'm sure Rita loved it.
    Can't believe it's the tattie holidays at the end of the week, that has got to be the quickest start to a new term, scary!
    Hoping to enjoy sometime off with my boys too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. HI Patricia, this a fabulous gift bag, love all the details, so pretty! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia, what a super bag and such a useful thing to have for that unexpected little present we need to give, a real touch of luxury such a great idea, thank you so much.
    Hugs
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous bag and decorated so prettily - luv it and I bet Rita did too xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous bag Patricia, so pretty.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aha! Now I see where Rita got her inspiration. This looks beautiful. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is such a beautiful gift bag - what a special present to receive!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete