Monday, 3 November 2014

"Been making my Christmas Cards"

Hello Blog friends, hope you are all well if not I am sending some (((((hugs))))).  Help yourself there are plenty in the pot.   I know there are a few families out there that really need our thoughts and prayers.  I am keeping you all in mind.
The weather here when I got up this morning was "shocking".  However we actually have had a beautiful sunny if rather chilly afternoon,  The sky is clear and we have a beautiful moon shining as I type this.
I had decided because of the weather this morning, I would get the housework done and do some crafting.  Have not made a decision like that in a long time.
The boys were here yesterday, Robert and I had great fun playing with Crafty Stuff.   Think my mojo has returned, I do hope so.
So with that in mind I decided I should start on some cards for us to be sending out.  I was on a run and got lots done.  All flat for the cheaper rate of postage.  Still have all the "specials" to do, that`s for another time though.
Here is what I have done:-






They are a mixture of A6, 6x6 and 4x4
The 4x4 are made from waste from projects for the Card Class ........ waste not want not!!!
I got the idea for the ones with the "scene" from Jules  http://jules-alwayswithaheart.blogspot.co.uk/  she showed this on her Blog some time ago.  I did some of these with the Card Class and have shown some before.  The stamp is a rather long image which Jules had split up.  I took that idea and have done the same .....  Thank you Jules.  If you have time hop over and have look, Jules makes some absolutely brilliant cards.
The Christmas tree Stamp I bought in Glasgow.  Very simple just stamped and embossed, some I did with Gold others Silver.  I used sparkly WOW powder.  The Happy Christmas stamp came with the tree.
Lancashire Steph does not have an active Blog but posted a comment on mine about a super Stamp Co. http://www.stampingallday.co.uk/ 
I have had a look and they have some great sentiment stamps.  I will wait till I get back from Birmingham this weekend.  If I don`t get what I looking for there, I will certainly be purchasing from them.

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for calling by I really appreciate that you take time to do that
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx


36 comments:

  1. What a huge bundle you have made Patricia and you have pricked my conscience as I have that PB Deer scene and have yet to use it!! The pile with the text paper look fab, as do the monochrome and the tree is amazing...love them all!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening Patricia. Love your Flat Christmas cards. They still take time to create and I'm sure the recipients will love them too. My mono is hibernating just now, but I have been making some small gift boxes etc. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you are on the ball, these are gorgeous cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Patricia. You are on a roll now, soon be all done!. I have used Stamping All Day often and Theresa has even made me some customised stamps - quickly and pretty cheaply. She is extremely helpful. Hugs to you. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are inspired! Love the look - so striking. I will hop over to Jules's blog :) Thanks for the hug too - I certainly needed one after the last couple of months. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are fantastic, using those beautiful stamps and embossing. Yes it looks like your mojo has returned. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you've had a productive day Patricia, these look fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you! beautiful cards! i love to visit Jules's blog for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you really have been extra busy these are wonderful, love them Patricia. I am off to visit the sites that you have mentioned thank you so much. Thank you for the hug I have just taken too.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Patricia. Love the designs and scenes.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think yiu ca safely say that your mojo has returned and what a productive day yiu have had - luv all the designs of cards you have made xx looking at the same gorgeous moon as I type but what a difference in the temperature from early afternoon to late afternoon - went for a walk and felt a definite 'pinch' to the face xx take care xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so beautiful Christine, Your designs are gorgeous and so elegant.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are beautiful Patricia, I love the beautiful elegant tree ones and I really love the designs you have used for the scene cards. I wish I felt motivated to start my Christmas cards..... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooooooh these are what you were telling me about, they're fabulous Patricia! You were certainly on a roll! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia
    Wow, you have been a busy girlie, and done hosuework too!
    A delightful selection and some lovely stamps you have used too.
    T minus 3 days.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Patricia, glad your mojo has returned, fantastic cards, lovely design..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh you've been really busy Patricia, your cards look wonderful, really lovely images, see you soon, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia. What a gorgeous group of cards for your friends! I am sure they will all feel special to get such pretty handmade cards. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia, sorry for the late post but wow what a great batch of cards, well done. I made three similar cards the other day, not similar to yours but to each other lol! They will be on my blog at the weekend I think, they are scheduled anyway!!!

    Thanks for the tip on the stamping company I shall take a look later.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards, you certainly were very productive.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow , such lovely cards it would take me a week to make that many . Will pop over to Jules blog later .
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia what a gorgeous set of cards I could never make that many in one sitting, takes me all my time to make one!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Morning Patricia,
    A great batch of card, and nice and flat for posting, look forward to seeing your special ones.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Morning Patricia, You have been a very busy girlie !! Great job. I have been doing some 'batch-making' recently but could never have made so many in one go haha. Glad your mojo is back.
    Enjoy your day.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia,
    what wonderful Christmas cards, and so many too.
    Lovely designs, and that tree stamp is fabulous.
    So glad your mojo has returned.
    Enjoy the NEC at the end of the week.
    I just wish I could join you, as I would love to meet you all.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

  26. Boy you are moving right along on your cards and they are soooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Patricia,
    Your Christmas cards are so beautiful... Love all the images...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Patricia what lovely holiday designs you have created.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  29. Goodness me Patricia! Could I borrow some of your mojo, please? For I, too, need to make a stack of Christmas cards, lol! You have created an amazingly beautiful series here my friend, these are gorgeous! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Patricia and a lovely selection of Christmas cards there. I like them all. I was hoping to craft later but after work and the weekly shop I'm bushed. Crocheting by the fire instead then.

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hiya Patricia - these are great cards - really wonderful - I must try something like that this year! Big hugs rachel p.s. have a great time at NEC xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Patricia. I remembered that you, Kate & Hazel are heading for NEC, so have a super grand time, as I'm sure you will. Love these gorgeous cards. Saw the scenic card that Jules did, she's amazing. So are yours. That tree is beautiful too, really sparkles with the embossed silver. Love the filigree look of the image. The cool cloudy skies looked great with your winter scenes. TFS & Hugs. Don't buy anything I wouldn't!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. PS...I forgot to say: Could you send Robert to my house please? Perhaps he can help me find my lost Mojo...it surely seems to be lost somewhere. :-0

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your gorgeous colours and these cards are just beautiful, a pleasure to view..
    aNNie xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh wow, what an amazing batch of cards! They look so beautiful.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete