Tuesday, 18 November 2014

I have been colouring again

Hello Blog friends, followers and all who pop into see what I have been up to.  Welcome to my little corner of the wonderful world of Blogging.  I love to have you visit and read all your lovely comments, thank you for taking time to do that.
Well   ....   can you believe it, the rain has stopped, they sky is bright ... not clear or remotely blue but it is bright.   Will not say too much and hope that it last for the couple of hours of daylight we have left.
Did the Card Class this morning, all good fun, thank goodness we have tamed the Rebels at long last.  Elaine and I split the session she does the first class then pops back over to the Tea Room to work.  I carry on with my Projects.  Today I had them make 2 Christmas Cards.  Very simple using LOTV Christmas Art Pad Images.  They want to do more Christmas Cards so "thinking cap" on again for next time.
I still have my Prisma Pencils out and using them.   I have a lot to learn but I am getting there.   I am waiting for Blending Fluid and some Stumps arriving.  I have watched a couple of YouTube Videos, I think using the Blending Fluid might help.
Here is another of my projects:-


Digital Image, which is good as I can make it as big as I want.
I prefer bigger at the moment.
Base card A4 folded
Nitwit Christmas Papers bought from LOTV at Glasgow a few weeks ago
Blue Card for matting
SB Largest Die in this set.  I drew round the largest Die on to Blue Card for a mat
SB With Love Die bought in Birmingham
Elaine having fun in the Workshop.   It is good to see her relaxed, she has been so up tight of late with all the wedding plans

That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx



26 comments:

  1. You are so right Elaine is looking more herself, glad the class went ok. And good see you using those wonder pencil too. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Patricia, your colouring looks wonderful. Good to hear you've managed to tame the rebels...makes things more enjoyable for you. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Patricia,
    Lovely image and the colouring looks great. Pleased to hear you have trained the rebels.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patricia, lovely card, I told you using pencils is fab, your colouring looks good to me.
    Great photo of Elaine, say hello next time you see her.
    Tamed rebels makes the class more enjoyable for everyone, you've worked hard at it and now paying off, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and your colouring is wonderful. Sounds as if you now have a happy class at last. Must make such a difference. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Patricia, your colouring of the sweet image is fabulous.
    I am pleased your craft class went so well. Love the photo!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely design Patricia, your class sounds like fun. The picture of Elaine is just too funny.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful card and lovely colouring Patricia love the subject looks quite a girl!
    Your craft class sounds like it is going from strength to strength well done.
    Here in the Lake District we have had some sunshine so it is on it's way up to you, don't give up hope, take care.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Patricia and fab colouring and image. Have fun with your blend solutions and stumps when they arrive.
    Good to hear that you have tamed your rebels...success!

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet your card looks Patricia, so girly girly! Ha ha, so you've finally managed to put a lid on the rebels, lol! Have a lovely evening, I'll be cleaning upstairs (so glad they invented the vacuum cleaner ;-) Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,

    Gorgeous card, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your colouring, it is ACE! Perfect! Love all the shading looks very professional.

    Glad you had a good class today.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, you coloring is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a delightful image and your colouring is amazing - I know you don't think it is but I would be over the moon with this colouring effect - keep it up xx glad your classes (rebels) have settled down - it must be s lot easier for you now - they don't realise how lucky they are that someone takes the trouble - they will have no idea how long it takes for you to sort things out for them to have a class - hopfully you enjoy it too xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. more great colouring Patricia and a beautiful card - I love the piccie too - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a lovely image and the coloring is realy perfect.
    i like to color images , but at the moment it takes to much time, but your cards are brilliant.
    have a nice week and hugs from Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia,
    what a very fab card.
    Love your super colouring.
    Great design as always.
    Having to type this standing up as my restless leg thing is driving me dotty tonight again.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia
    You know I don't do cute but I certainly appreciate the wonderful colouring and shading you have done. Excellent work!
    Ah, well, we knew you'd beat the rebels into submission sooner or later lol! I'd always behave when I'm with you!
    As for Elaine, I have reported the matter to the RSPCA, hahaha!
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully coloured image Patricia, love the colours and layout.
    Glad the class went well today, lovely photo..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card & good to hear your class went well.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card and beautifully colored!! Love the image! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia.
    What a lovely image, I love colouring but never think of using digi downloads, I suppose I prefer spending my money on what die's I can afford to get, maybe I should start using designs to colour its soooo relaxing, it wouldnt be nowhere near as lovely as your's though.
    I bet your class loved the C. Card you prepared for them to make.
    Enjoy your evening all.
    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautifully coloured card and a very happy looking Elaine. Smiles all round! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  23. So great to see you colouring again - this looks gorgeous and the image is so cute!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute card and super pic of Elaine, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia what a great card I'm sorry I've not been around to comment over the passed week.
    This card is so cute. I wish I could colour as good as you. Xx

    ReplyDelete