Saturday, 13 December 2014

"Gift Bag for Elaine"

Hello Blog friends, followers and anyone who lands here because the pressed the wrong button!!!
Welcome to my wee corner of the wonderful world of Blogging.
I am struggling to keep up with commenting at the moment   ...  not because I am too busy   ...   it`s Blooming Blogger.  I find I have to sign into my Google Account every time I make a comment.  Sometimes I write one and Pfff!!! it disappears into Cybre Space.  If I have not left you a comment recently it is not that I am ignoring you, I am visiting I promise.  
Thank you for all the lovely comments on Thomas`s Engine.  When I was dusting it (and others he has made) this morning I tipped it over and the coal fell out of the tender.  When he built his models he wanted to crush some real coal, we decided that would be to heavy and also messy.  Thank goodness we went for the option in use   ...  crumpled up "After Eight Papers"   Thomas loves After Eights, him and Grandpa had a great time eating their way through boxes of then to fill the tenders!!!
Finished my Christmas Cards, posted ones away, a few waiting to be popped in doors or handed over with gifts.
I made one for Robert`s birthday which is today and of course forgot to photograph it.
Here is my offering for today:-
Have not made one of these Gift Bags for a long time:-

 
Bag made using SB Grand Labels One
Tilda Papers for everything
SB Rose and foliage Dies
Have filled it with some Handmade Sweets for Elaine.

Elaine keeps asking me to show her how to make these, which I do.  She always says she never gets them right.  Elaine does not have a lot of spare time or patience.   I feel for making these they are the "most important" ingredients!!!!
Elaine is still struggling to get over the car accident   ...   what have I just said about patience????

That`s it for today
I really must go and do some tidying up of "craft stuff"    There is a section of worktop in the kitchen that I have not seen the surface of for ages!!!
Thank you for your visit and comments I really appreciate each and every one
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx



33 comments:

  1. As always, big sis your gift bags are gorgeous. Elaine will enjoying the bag and its contains. She will have to learn that bodies don't always bounce back to full health that quickly after they have been through what she has been. Hazel xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty bag Patricia and the flowers, as usual, are fabulous. Elaine is sure to be delighted xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A visit from you may not fix Elaine but it's bound to cheer her when you're bearing gifts as pretty as this....it's gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patricia, just trying to catch up with comments, been trying to fix something on the laptop, and not getting very far.
    Anyway, gorgeous bag, loving the papers and the blooms, and the handmade sweetings sound yummy.
    Baltic up here with snow, have a good weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the pretty design and your stunning flowers. I am sure Elaine will be thrilled to receive such a special gift.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is stunning Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia, This gift bag is stunning, gorgeous colours and gorgeous flowers, Elaine will love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Patricia, this gift bag is gorgeous! So pretty ad the flowers are stunning, hugs Cariole Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia
    Funny, the sweets will be long gone but the fab bag will hopefully be kept forever lol!
    Don't you just wish Elaine could take things steady and let the healing takes its course.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bag Patricia and a lovely gift. You always use such lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful gift bag Patricia, love the pretty papers and your gorgeous flowers.
    Elaine will treasure this.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS Patricia, love the papers and of course your lovely flowers....fab gift.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a stunning bag Patricia. Elaine will just love it. Sorry to hear she is still suffering, but the older we get our bodies take longer to heal. So sorry for not commenting much this week. I have been helping Annie with the invitations. Speak Soon. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Patricia! Hope you are staying warm and cosy up there. A beautiful bag for Elaine I am sure she will love it. Hope she makes a good recovery, its hard to be incapacated when you are used to being busy, I am sure I would be a dreadful patient! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous gift bag Patricia. I love the pretty papers and beautiful flowers.
    I hope Elaine is back to full strength soon.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Patricia,
    A stunning bag and I bet the sweets were lovely too. Speedy recovery for Elaine, hope she will soon be feeling herself.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Patricia
    Such a beautiful gift bag love the flowers I am sure it will make Elaine feel a little better. I hope she continues to make some progress these things do take time unfortunately.
    Who has a lucky sister today so pleased for her winning a prize!
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is one amazing bag! Love your flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous, I love those flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia
    Fabulous ....loving the Flowers....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty bag, with thos gorgeous flowers. Sorry you're having blogger problems. Hope it eases up for you. Going to the earlier post to enjoy the little train. TFS & Merry Christmas. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really hope those blogger issues don't linger too long! Your bag is absolutely gorgeous and your flowers are always so beautiful. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia

    There are a lot of surfaces in our house that I haven't seen for ages LOL!!!

    Loving your gorgeous gift back with its stunning flowers. You certainly do have a lot of patience.

    Hope everything is on track for Christmas at your end.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Patricia, what a keepsake, love the gorgeous gift bag design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another beautiful bag and as always gorgeous flowers - Elaine will love it xx Fingers crossed this posts this time!! xx GailTxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. YAY!! 4th time lucky xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is beautiful! Such pretty colours and stunning flowers. I'm sure this gorgeous creation will brighten Elaine's day.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful bag as always your flowers are just stunning Patricia, you really have them down to a fine art.
    Hope Elaine is on the mend and feeling a bit better?

    Hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your gift bags are always such a treat Patricia, and if they are adorned with your amazing flowers even more so. A truly beautiful make, as always refined and elegant! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful bag!! I love all those wonderful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Patricia, so glad you knew about C/Barrel. Their food is fairly simple, but usually quite tasty. We love their breakfasts! We have one of those rocking chairs - from long ago. It's pretty to look at, sit in for a bit, but not very comfortable to sit in for long periods. Ours is in a guest bedroom, since it would weather on the front porch. But it's a nice decorating touch when you walk up to the restaurant! Looks as though you have blogger sorted again. Hope so, anyway. I'm trying to keep up with current comments. Had to delete a whole bunch earlier today, so will try to keep up while I'm

    ReplyDelete
  32. oops,laptop published before I finished! I meant to say I'm trying to keep up with what is coming in while I have internet access and not on the road. Hope you had a wonderful day & some good weather. It was 84F here today, but cools off rapidly at sundown. Hugs & Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  33. this is a beautiful bag Patricia - can't believe I only just got here - sorry - things have been very hectic - I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete