Wednesday, 14 January 2015

3 from the Bit Box

Hello Blog friends, followers and visitors, welcome to my corner of Blogland.   I hope you are all well, keeping warm and cosy.  If you are a little under the weather I send some (((((hugs))))).  Help yourself if you think they might help.  Oh! just help yourself we can all use "hugs" any time any day.    I have had a couple of new visitors recently ...  Myra, Janice & Swiftycrafter.  They don`t have Blogs, also Sandra who does have a beautiful Blog  http://cotswoldcrafter.blogspot.co.uk/  I hope you pop in today, thank you so much for your lovely comments.  Thank you everyone for your loyalty and encouragement.
Well folks I only managed a little "playtime" yesterday.  My neighbour Isobel donned her "wellies" and made it across for the afternoon.  Her son and his partner have split up, she just needed someone to chat to.  So a few cups of tea, some tears, then a dose of good old laughter Isobel went home a whole lot happier than she was when she arrived. 
I had started to get some bits from my Bit Box together to make a few cards before she phoned asking to come across.   I pushed them to the side overnight and got on with putting them together this morning.  I had cleared a lot out of the Bit Box (mainly Christmas stuff) and found some nice bits that I thought I could use.
Here are some I made:-


Base cards are bits of A3 sheets PMD Hammered card.
I use lots of this card, I had a fair amount of  3 maybe 4 inch strips which I usually cut & fold to make cards for the boys to use.  I actually do like making little cards myself.
Last week I  was showing Robert how to use the Distress Inks.  I had a few bits coloured during the teaching process.  Mine of course were pinks, purples and Blues.  I have used these to make some cards.
Sympathy Card I stamped a Die Cut square with a very old Memory Box Drift Flowers Stamp.
Card on the Pink Spot Envelope I used a Memory Box Die (Stuck on a magnetic sheet no Idea what it is called)
Other pink card is a Marianne Die (nameless again) I cut it twice put them together lifted apart with a tiny Foam Pad, coloured plus a sprinkle of glitter.
Sympathy Card fits a standard A6 envelope.  I made the other ones using my Memory Keeper Envelope Board and some freebe papers.
Stampingalday Stamps.  These were recommended by either Stephanie or Margaret who regularly visit.  Thank you for that,  Hazel & I have both bought loads of these.   Its a brilliant site with lots to choose from http://www.stampingallday.co.uk/

That`s me for today
Thank you for taking time to call in I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx



32 comments:

  1. Bit box cards ? WOW amazing. They are so pretty Patricia I love everything about them. Where do you get your idea's from, wish I had your talant.
    Glad you like the stampingallday website and have found it useful.
    Look forward to your next project.
    Stay safe and warm up there !
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of cards made from your bits box! Love the flower die cuts. Glad that you are home safely after reading about your travels yesterday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Patricia and such pretty envelopes too, perfect to go in the stock box. I have pinched one of your hugs, the January blues have set in and I'm feeling bit euuughhhh so the hug was welcome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous çards you've made from your bit box Patricia...love your beautiful flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Patricia, love the splash of colour against the white frames.
    Stunning. Enjoy crafting in the warm.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Patricia. I need a Good old clear out , so maybe . I could do that and find my mono hiding somewhere. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous cards Patricia. Your designs are so beautiful and I love the colours.
    Thank you for the hug, sending one to you too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Evening Patricia, I love your little cards, especially the lovely frame, is that from one of your dies? Anyway, the images and colours are beautiful.
    Thanks, I'll take a hug, never can have too many of them.
    Stay safe and cosy, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, Here's hoping you are keeping warm.
    Loving your 'bit box' cards, no-one would ever know,, they are beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. more gorgeous cards....................

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bit box cards Patricia. Your Marianne Die is createsble leaves, I love this set, you let me borrow them and I had to buy them.
    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful Patricia.

    Hope you are coping well in all that weather up there, we have had no snow yet but i am sure it wont be long lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    Keep warm and safe in all that snow! I hate driving in snow!
    Love your cards today - what a brilliant idea . I love looking at everyone's cards and wish I could have a blog myself but alas I'm more crafty and creative than technical! Wish I were both like you!
    Love Myra

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so pretty Patricia, love the way you've framed them. Still no snow but it's blowing a hoolie at the minute! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful! I wish I had such lovely bits in my bit box! I particularly like the little frames, they are so pretty.

    That was such a lovely thing you did for your friend too, there is nothing like laughter! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMW these are all beautiful cards Patricia, such pretty flowers on your frames and lovely colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Evening Patricia what beautiful cards you have for us today I love the designs of them. And the colours are lovely too.

    Take Care in this Bad weather. xxx

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sympathy card is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing and have a great day Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These cards are just beautiful!! Love the frame!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards & love the frames on them.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - all three are gorgeous xx luv the dies, the colouring and the frames are fab too xx agree with you re hugs and chatting with friends - it is the best thing ever - if you have that it is better than any medicine - I'm meeting two friends today for coffee/lunch (we have named ourselves the three musketeers) but we all feel so much better for meeting, chatting, moaning etc etc xx good for you for cheering up your neighbour and no doubt you got something from it too so a win, win situation xx take care xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What beautiful cards Patricia. Love the designs and your inkings! Stay warm hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Patricia, I love the designs from your bit box, so pretty. I have a couple of days leave from the day job, so am hoping to get some crafting done, and these will certainly inspire me. Have a lovely day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this idea and the colors of your cards are so beautiful. You are so talented, you put me to shame! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. How creative you are Patricia, creating such pretty cards with stash from your bit box! So clever and lovely! Enjoy your evening, hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Patrica
    You make such lovely cards from your bit box your so creative.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow such really beautiful cards from your bit box, I love them all.
    I do hope your weather is not being too cruel to you and you are keeping safe and warm.
    Take care
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Patricia
    A gorgeous set of cards and I love the frames on them and the coloured backgrounds.
    I think Christine uses this stamp website too. Will have to have a proper look.
    Keep warm and cosy chuck.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Patricia. Sorry I have not been able to be around for a while and have missed commenting on your fantastic makes. These cards are gorgeous and so handy to have "in stock".

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow Patricia, what a gorgeous set of cards and the frames are wonderful. Love the colored background and designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  31. Absolutely wonderful, as always. Your designs have such class and I love what you create with Distress Inks. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete