Friday, 2 January 2015

"Oldie for Friday"

 Hello Blog friends, followers ad passers by.  Welcome, so glad to see you.  Hope you have all had wonderful New Year.  Very Quite here, being "out in the sticks" has its advantages!!!  There are no street lights down this end of the village so I think people get "scared of the dark" and don`t come this far along......!!!!
John, Audrey and the boys are coming along for New Year Dinner later.  Everything organised as far as I can get it for now.
I would like to welcome Lynda  ..  http://lyndambk.blogspot.co.uk/ who has joined as a follower.  Thank you so much for that, delighted to have you on board.
Stephanie asked if I have set days for posting on my Blog.  Stephanie, when you live in a "crazy mixed up house like mine" nothing is set or regular!!!! There is really just John and I but we don`t do regular ... every days a bonus so we just live it as it comes.   I used to Blog every day but what do you do with all those cards and projects???  OK! some I obviously use, some are orders, some I sell BUT what do I do with all the rest.  I have boxes of the blooming things.  I used give some away to people who were running Stalls for fundraising.  However I found out some were selling them for something like 50p each.  I have stopped doing that, my cards are maybe not every ones taste, I do think they are worth more than 50p.
Anyway here is my Oldie for Friday started by:-  Erika over at  http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
I don`t know if she is keeping it going this year or not.  The idea was to see things you have done in the past.  It does not have to be cards, anything you have made and would like to share, go ahead we would love to see it,

A Tag I made simply to use the Sentiment.
The Tag still hangs over the edge of a mirror in the Guest Bedroom
To me it is a reminder!!
Flowers are made before I had any of the  Rose Dies ..  I used SB Classic Circle Dies, divided each layer to form petals. 
SB Foliage Die
That`s it for today better go check that I "do" have things under control.
Thank you for your visit I really apppreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

29 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag Patricia, love the pretty embossed background and the sentiment is so true. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia,
    what a very beautiful tag.
    I love the superb design of this Oldie for Friday.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,

    The advantages of living out in the sticks ay? lol! Beautiful tag, love the roses.

    Have a Happy New Year

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tag. Looks really stunning. Enjoy your Day with the family. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a really elegant tag. it actually looks too good to be just a tag Patricia.
    Enjoy your day with all the family.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Tag.. I know, these cards build up, I do not have many of them, I usually send them out, give them away or send them to my mother who loves getting mail, she is 87 and still painting and wall papering and has a basket filled with the cards I send her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year Patricia and thank you for the chq and beautiful card. I'm very late today, chilling out and catching up with things at home.
    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, I am continuing but loosing track of the days!
    Great tag, love your flowers as always they look so fabulous.

    All the best, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks very beautiful Patricia, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this tag. Must give my tags more TLC after seeing this beauty.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag Patricia....happy new year to you

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh your tag is awesome. I love lace too. Ribbons. I plan to do myself some more tags this year.And albums for myself. Seeing I have for years given away and not myself. I have last months but need to finish some pages in it. I did get my daughters album finished for Feb to give her for her 50th Birthday. Huggies.
    I have lots of lace left also. Happy New Year with 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Patricia, beautiful tag, so delicate and I love those gorgeous blooms.
    Not joining in this week, forgot it was Friday, I'm all over the place with the days, this is what I'm like when not working.
    I hope your dinner went well and you all had a great time, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you and your family a Happy and healthy New Year Patricia.
    Your tag is gorgeous, I love the design and stunning flowers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia, A Very Happy New Year to you and yours, and I hope that 2015 is kind to you.
    This tag is beautiful, and your flowers were just as gorgeous 'before' you got the rose dies, I'm truly loving the sentiment, so true.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year Patricia,
    beautiful tag, love your gorgeous roses and sentiment..
    Well that was cheap 50p, like to see them get a hand made card anywhere for that.. no wonder you stopped supplying them xxx
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. a great sentiment Patricia - brilliant! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia
    No rogue hot tub parties round your way then lol?
    Well, those flowers look super just made from circles. 50p for one of your cards!?! Not on your nellie!
    I've got a box of cards I just can't bear to part with. . . . . . maybe one day lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia! Happy New Year to you and your family sorry its taken me so long to get round to your blog. I get upset when people always assume because cards are 'handmade' they should be cheap..a work colleague once offered me £1 for an 8x8 that I had spent hours on ..I was selling cards for the heart foundation at work..I was so disgusted and she couldn't understand when I refused to sell it to her!! LOL Tag is fab ..all the best for 2015 huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi Patricia
    happy new year for you and your family and beautiful flowers and tag and love the text.
    hugs from anneke

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia,
    What a lovely tag! I forget so often to make tags and I think they look lovely and can be hung up! Have been meaning to comment more and this is a New Year Resolution I am probably capable of keeping! Lol. Gym three times a week - forget it!
    Happy New Year to you and your family,
    Love Myra

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's a lovely tag, and of course I noticed the pretty flowers right away. Bet it's a most wonderful decoration in your guest room...a very personal touch welcoming whomever sleeps there. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful tag girl and as always I love the flower. I send my leftover cards to a local nursing home for the patients to hand out when someone does a kindness for them. They also give to each other and my sister says when she goes into a room and sees one of my cards on the bulletin board she knows I would be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Morning Patricia,
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    A lovely tag even if it's an oldie.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  24. A fab oldie Patricia, I remember this one and thank you for sharing it again! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia,thank you for the welcome,sorry I haven't been around before, I love you tag even if it is old,it's very pretty the flower is gorgeous.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend & A Happy New Year love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fantastic tag and a brilliant sentiment - not surprised you keep it as reminder - we all need to stop and think sometimes and get things into perspective - luv it and your amazing flowers especially being made with a circles die - you are just a natural at making beautiful flowers xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Superstylish tag Patricia, love that quote, it's really spot on! Love your flowers. Hope you had a wonderful day with your family. Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is such a stunning tag Patricia! I love the ribbon, flowers, gorgeous colour scheme - everything looks perfect! 50p is an insult to your wonderful talent and creativity!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete