Tuesday, 17 February 2015

"Little Boxes"

Hello Blog friends, followers and anyone who pressed a wrong button and landed here.  Welcome to my Blog, hope you like what you see, leave a comment and call again real soon.  If you leave a comment I can get back to your Blog to see what you get up to.  If you don`t have a Blog thank you anyway I really love that you come to visit me.
Steph:-  The size of the bags on my previous post are:- 81/2 inches High including the handle, 5 inches Wide and 3 inches Deep.  The Die is an XCut Die which I got at:-http://www.hixxysoft.com/
don`t know if they still have them at £19.99 P&P Free, I got mine early last year.  You need 2 sheets of A4 card for each bag.  It is a big Die, the results are great, I love making and decorating them.
Here are a few boxes that I made over the weekend:-

The small boxes are approx 2x3 inches
Crafters Companion A3 Card for all the boxes
I used a left over Peonie on one of the small boxes.    Lots of tiny flowers from Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms Die on the other.
Bigger box is approx 2x4inches.  I used HC Arianna Blooms for that as well, there is mixture of big and small flowers Dies in the set.  SB and Sue Wilson Dies for the leaves.
Little scraps of net and a couple of Stick Pins for extra decoration
Butterflies are leftovers from another set of boxes I made.  I will show them by the end of the week.
Closeup of the top of the Big Box:-


Yesterday it took me ages to price all the things.  I never know what to charge for the things I make.  Things that I think I have priced at a reasonable price I get feedback that they are expensive.  Others just go, it a real funny world out there!!!!  I am off along to the Tearoom later to clear out everything that is the cabinet and completely re-stock.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in, I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx


27 comments:

  1. They look lovely and would make pretty gifts. People are very fickle when it comes t buying handmade goods. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia some gorgeous boxes. That peony is a real stunner! I know what you mean about people buying things. I once did a couple of car boot sales and the things I thought were absolute tat went like hot cakes!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boxes really are so beautiful Patricia, the designs are gorgeous and your flowers are stunning.
    I hope you have a good day.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia
    Your Boxes Are Truly Amazing You make Outstandinding Cards And Boxes and I Love your Flowers your Extremely Talented.
    Take Great Care
    Hugs from Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful boxes, love the flowers, don't think they will be in the cabinet long.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful boxes Patricia, love all the embellishments on them too. Have a nice day.

    Love & hugs


    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Patricia I am sure these little beauties will be snapped up very quickly

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful boxes and flowers Patricia! Happy restocking and stick to your prices, a lot of time and effort goes into creating your pieces.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Patricia, Absolutely gorgeous boxes, the flowers are divine, especially the peonie !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Patricia, beautiful little boxes, papers and blooms are gorgeous. I'm with Oksana with the pricing, have a good day, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Patricia what beautiful boxes they are all stunning and I love the flowers that you make and the designs are wonderful. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - You have been a busy bee and what wonderful boxes you have made and as I always say your flowers are amazing xx luv them and should be no problem with selling these from the tea-room xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable and super stunning boxes....you are a fab flower maker. xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful boxes Patricia. Your work is so detailed and it's quality too, so stick to your prices as there is always someone wanting things for next to nothing. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful boxes Patricia. I seem tobe having a few problems for some reason. I tried to leave a comment on your bags a couple of times yesterday but in the end I just gave up. Anyway, they were great too. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such pretty boxes Patricia, gorgeous flowers.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really pretty boxes Patricia, I always find pricing the hardest thing to do also. Some folk are happy to pay more for handmade and some want it for nothing at all. There's nowt as queer as folk!

    Have a super pancake Tuesday, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. These really are beautiful Patricia, I'm sure they'll go a bomb in the tearoom. carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just getting around to catching up on everyones blog Patricia you have made some wonderful things..lots of huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous gift boxes Patricia, bet these sell like hot cakes..
    beautiful floral arrangements on them.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your boxes are lovely Patricia and, as always, your flowers are stunning! I would love to make such beautiful flowers... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia,
    what stunning flowers on your lovely boxes.
    Great makes and beautiful and stunning designs too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. HI Patricia, sorry for late comment it was a bit late for bogland by the time I got home from work and started cooking! Your boxes are stunning and will make even the simplest gift look very expensive! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous gift boxes Patricia, I'm drooling over here ;-) Love love your peony flower, it looks superb!! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia
    Sorry for the delay but trying to rest my arm in between shifts.
    Your boxes are delightful and that flower is marvellous.
    I don't think folk buying handmade things, factor in the time it takes when they say its too expensive.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  26. More beautiful boxes and flowers. I particularly love the peony. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete