Sunday, 5 April 2015

Some new arrivals!!

Hello Blog friends Happy Eater to you all.  Thank you for popping in to see what I have been up to.
Not a lot actually, our boys are off to Barcelona for the week.  I will be very quite here and Grandpa will have a bad bout of "Withdrawals"
The boys are Barcelona Football Fans, they going to a game while they are there.  All very exciting, I remember when we took their dad to the Stadium when he was about Thomas`s age.  Thomas will be 11 in September, I think we took John Jnr for his 11th birthday which is in July.  He got the whole Kit & Kaboodle and thought he was the Bees Knees.  However Thomas keeps telling us that his Dads strip was not an Official one ... why???   It has no Sponsors on it!!!  They can`t understand that things have changes in 30 odd years.
We have new arrivals in the field, here they are:-

Not the best picture, they are Triplets.  One of them so, so tiny.
They had just been born when the boys arrived.  The mum is still rather wary of the boys looking over the fence at her babies.  Another couple of days and they will be over being nosey. There are another 3 sheep still to have thier lambs.

My dear old neighbour had me doing a 5min card again.
We are so far from shops, she depends on me for all her cards.  Just wish she would get it into her head I do actually have to make them.  Its not quite like Tesco where you pick it off the shelf.  Yes! she gets some from the box but sure as eggs is eggs I don`t have one for the occasion requested.   She wanted a "flat" Wedding card, I had some but they all had dimension, here is what I came up with.  Thank goodness for this Die ...  Mr & Mrs by Taylored Expressions. 





Base card, Turquoise card then the Die Cut  ..  easy peasy
Pearls on some of the Flowers
Printed out a nice verse to go on the insert ... done and delivered. 
We did some "bartering" once again I got some money plus a 1lb jar of her Homemade Marmalade!!!

That`s it for today folks
Thank you for visiting I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx

25 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Patricia, I love the elegant design and gorgeous colours.
    The lambs look so cute.
    Wishing you a Happy Easter weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab five minute card Patricia...gorgeous colours too. Those lambs are going to be time wasters, I love it when they run for fun and fling themselves in the air!! Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Patricia....just love the sweet lambs

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah! Seeing lambs really means Spring is on it's way Also reminds me of my dear mum - she's more in my thoughts than ever my next post will explain why - she used to take bottles of milk to school to feed the lambs that were "housed" on the village green The card is amazing Will keep a note of this It'd work for a wedding invite wouldn't it..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see the lambs & a brilliant card made so quickly.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning. Patricia. Beautiful card and the die is so lovely. Lambs look adorable . Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter Patricia, enjoy the peace and quiet!
    What cute little lambs, it's all piglets around us, also very cute but noisy.
    I love your wedding card, that die is fabulous and just perfect for the occasion. No matter how many cards you have in the house, it never ever is the right one! ;)

    Enjoy your Easter Sunday, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,

    Gorgeous card, love the little lambs too, so sweet.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forgot tot say Happy Easter lol!

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter, oh as you know I love this die cut, it's simple but very effective. Those lambs are so adorable, yes they will be at the fence before you know it. Hope ?John doesn't get to down.
    Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia
    What a useful die. Just the job for your last minute order (makes you wonder how long the lady knew about the nuptials lol!)
    Cute little lambs. We're just waiting for the nesting birdies to produce their chicks.
    I love Barcelona and have been to Camp Nou a couple of times (and sadly, I too have a FCB top lol!) Its on my list of places I'd like to retire to.
    Hope you enjoy your quiet Easter my friend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Afternoon Patricia,
    Happy Easter.
    Your neighbour certainly keeps you on your toes, great quick card.
    Lovely photo too.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card and I love the pretty die.
    Happy Easter
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh boy, you have your work cut out with making cards in a minute lol
    It's lovely and hope she liked it. Oh boy again ,how cute are the lambs !
    Happy Easter !
    hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Patricia and what a perfect die for such a quick but perfect card for the occasion. The photo of the lambs is a lovely reminder that spring is here and with the weather we now have this afternoon it even feels a little like summer!! xx enjoy the rest of your weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These cover plate dies are great for quick, flat cards which still pack a punch. Love seeing the lambs galloping around. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunning 5 min card Patrica.. Love the photos of the lambs.
    Have a Blessed Resurrection Day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Patricia and your pictures are gorgeous - enjoy the peace while you can. Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia, Happy Easter Sunday to you and John.
    The baby lambs are gorgeous !! new beginnings, and new life never ceases to amaze me, you are lucky to live so close to this beautiful 'nature'.
    I hope the boys have a great time in Barcelona, I was chuckling at your write-up about the strips haha.
    I love your Wedding card, this die is fabulous, and ideal for a quick card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super card Patricia. Lovely photos. It is so nice to see the little lambs in the fields.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia,
    Happy Easter.
    Your neighbour certainly keeps you on your toes!! This card is just lovely. I know the die does most of the work but the colours used and the pearls make it a work of art.
    I'm so pleased I didn't see your blog until now. We had lamb for lunch at my daughters!!! - sorry.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia.
    Very nice.
    I'm quite liking the sound of this bartering. I have Yeo friends who buy a lot of my cards.
    One bakes cakes and the other sells candles maybe I should ask them for their stuff instead of cash. Great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh those adorable lambs! It's always a miracle, spring, isn't it? Perhaps this is even the finest of all seasons! Your card is gorgeous, the die cut is so pretty. Hugs, Ira xox
    ♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww what a beautiful photo! Love your stunning card, the design is so elegant and classic. Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Te lambs are so cute and I love your beautiful card, hope you had a happy Easter, hugs Carole ZX

    ReplyDelete