Friday, 29 May 2015

Oldie for Friday

Hello Blog friends, hope you are well.  If not I am sending some (((((hugs))))) in hope that they help.
I am not Blogging much just now, but I do try to keep up with what you are all doing.
I have had offers for days away  ....  that`s something I definitely do not refuse.  I will tell you about them later.
Oldie for Friday was started by Erika over at:-  http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Its for fun, anything Crafty you have done in the past, pop it on your Blog and lets have a look.
Here is mine for today:- 

A little box of Buttons:-
I made a box to fit under the Die Cut.  I know the box was about 3 inches deep to hold all the buttons.
SB Lacy Square Die and SB Square Die to cut out the centre.
Acetate over the aperture
Mieflower Organza Ribbon tied in a triple bow
Selection of Buttons to make a Button Necklace
Someone asked for the Button Selection to make their own Necklace rather than buy one ready made. This was how I presented it.

That`s me for today
Thank you so much for sticking with me I really appreciate that
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx


27 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Patricia. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia,
    Very pretty.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as usual Patricia, hugs Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Patricia, a lovely box very pretty.have a nice weekend and take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, This button box is a super gift, I bet the lady loved it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    What a great idea, a card which is also a gift to be used. There are a few of my friends who would find this useful and pretty, so I'm going to "pinch" your idea!!!
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Patricia and a great storage idea!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous little box, I love buttons but don't use them so much. Love the pretty lid. Have a lovely day, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh this is so pretty Patricia. Looking forward to hearing about your trips xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How Lovely is your box Patricia. So So beautiful, even as a gift for someone who knits or sews, they would be delighted with this, that's for sure. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty Pat I must as Erika's if I can join in but post on a Thursday or Saturday as I don't post on a Friday Great idea for a gift How did the necklace turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Patricia that's a lovely wee box of buttons, what a lovely gift.
    A super oldie today, thanks for sharing it with me.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    Great idea! I love your box and buttons. An African lady once showed me how to make necklaces from buttons and I'd kind of forgotten about them! Thinks for the reminder.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia, what a pretty little box and would look lovely to give sweets in as well. I am intrigued about your days away, look forward to hearing about them.
    Hugs Saba xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Patricia, such a fabulous design.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous-so much nicer than putting the buttons in a bag or envelope.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely oldie Patricia, so pretty!!! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A super oldie Patricia of a beautiful box, what a great idea.
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty way to present the buttons Patricia, love this. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I remember these little bixes they were so cute. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a delightful little box - adore it xx wouldn't want to use any of the buttons from it though!! xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH my, this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Patricia,
    lovely little box. Very sweet.
    hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patrica what a fabulous idea & looks great I love your bows
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete