Friday, 8 May 2015

"Oldie for Friday"

 Hello Blog friends .... Friday "again" can you believe it???  Hope you are all well and looking forward to the day as well as the weekend.  If not I send you some (((((hugs))))) in hope that they might help.  Its a beautiful morning here in Perthshire.  The Sun is up, The sky is Blue,I hope it is the same for you. 
Friday means it`s Oldie for Friday started by the lovely Erika over http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
This is a FUN thing looking for old projects you have done.  Does not have to be cards.  Anything crafty you have made in the past is what we want to see.  I have said it many times ... go have a look. Its a great way to have a Blog Post, if you have run out of things to show.  .  Its good to look back and see how our crafting has changed.  Mine certainly has and for the better, even though I say it myself.
Here is my offering for today:-


 I made this card for Isobel`s Daughter and hubby for their first Anniversary.  My goodness the couple have two children now with the older one at school.
I do know the image is LOTV
SB Tulip Die
Flowers and Foliage Crealies Dies.  I used the Foliage Die so much I had to replace it.  The replacement is now needing replaced. It is one of those Dies with "Foam Release" the foam has gone.  The card is difficult to get out of the Die now.

That`s it from me for today
Off to get the house cleaned.  That will be it for over the weekend, except when Mr Dyson has to brought out to clean up Die Cut Bits!!!!
Thank you so much for your visit and leaving a comment.  I really appreciate that you take time to do that.
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia  xxx





26 comments:

  1. Adorable image and a lovely card Patricia

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute LOTV image Patricia and a beautiful card too.
    Your crafting style has definitely changed, I agree, as has mine, but you still make the best flowers!
    Thanks for sharing an oldie with me today, have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely Patricia. Anything with lotv image is so cute, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia,
    A very pretty card, and I agree it's good to look back and see how much your work has improved, I know mine has.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful to show a piece like this and remember all the things that have happened since then. I love the cute image and oh boy, that flower is so pretty. Love the leaf die as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cute card Patricia!
    Thank you for your comments recently, especially yesterday on my tag-that cheered me up! Apologies for my absence recently, my son is starting his exams next week and I feel like it's me that will be taking them!xx Have a great weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really sweet card I love the flowers and foliage and of course the LOTV their images never fail to please.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Patricia, I love that image and those flowers are scrumptious!! I have a few dies myself that I have had to replace, isn't it funny how some dies get set aside and never used, yet others we literally use to death!! haha! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is such a sweet card Patricia. LOTV stamps are all so cute and have the ahhhh factor, just like your flowers do. Both yourself, Tina E and Sandra all have your own signature flowers and all so pretty.
    Have a good day.
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love anything LOTV Patricia and this is gorgeous! just put my Mr. Dyson away after making a good old mess lol have a great weekend huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card-you wouldn't know it was an "oldie "!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great oldie big sis, you can't go wrong with LOTV images it onky seems like the other week that they were getting married. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    What a great stamp, and it may be an oldie to you, but still looks fresh to me.
    Love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia what a pretty card I love the design and the flower's are wonderful. The sun came out this morning and it were beautiful and then at 1 o clock it started to rain and now we have floods everyware. Have a lovely weekend
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia,
    oh this is such a very lovely Oldie for Friday.
    Wonderful colour choice, and lovely image.
    The flowers are very beautiful.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous oldie Patricia, so pretty. Just starting to rain here now after a lovely day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful oldie card Patricia, lovely image and colors, love those flowers!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous and still stands the test of time - a really sweet LOTV image too xx well the weather here this evening is absolutely awful and when I came in from work I had to put the heating on!!! It is persisting it down and some!!!!! fingers crossed for a better weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an adorable card Patricia, I think that is one of the first LOTV stamps I ever bought but mine was never coloured as beautifully as yours! Hope you have a lovely weekend too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi hun sorry its been a while hope you are well. This is one girgeous card hun beautifully coloured hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just lovely Patricia, it's such a sweet image and your colours and layout are so pretty. Have a lovely weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely image especially for a first wedding anniversary Where does time go! Sometimes it really really drags and others it just gets stolen and disappears

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia,
    such a sweet card, like the LOTV stamps they are all so cute!
    hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Patricia
    Such a cute image and pretty flowers.
    My most used die must be Bitty Blossoms but thankfully, I have 2 sets lol!
    I think this reading list thing is all out of order lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a sweet, cute card, love it, Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete