Saturday, 20 June 2015

Information and some Roses

Hello Blog friends, followers and anyone who accidentally pressed a button and landed here.  You are all very welcome I love that you come to visit.
Information:-  yesterday I mentioned I use a Score Buddy to do the Piercing on my cards. Many of you have asked where to get it.  Well!!! actually it is called a  Scor-Bug.  You can get them on Amazon.co.uk £6.75 approx.  I got mine from Hougie Crafts but they are out of stock of them at the moment, hope this helps.  Just to let you know it does NOT pierce your card just leaves indentations that give the appearance of piercing.  I find it so easy that I really don`t mind that the card is not pierced. 
Right that`s that out of the way:-
As many of you know I love making flowers.  I do experiment with lots of different ones but for quickness I always go back to the basic Roses.  Hazel asked if I would make some flowers for her.  With my Mojo on the loose and I could not find it,  I decided I could make some Roses without its help.  Here are just a few of what I made.  I had given Hazel hers before I remembered to photograph them.




These are all made from my Bit Box or what was lying about after projects were finished.  You only need two small and two larger Die Cuts for each Rose.  I never use anything less than 160gsm for making Flowers.  Anything less tears when you try to give the petals any dimension.
For these Roses I used Spellbinders Blossom Five Die set.  I use second & third smallest Dies

That`s it from me for today
Thank you for calling in I really do appreciate that you take the time to do that
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx

27 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL roses Patricia. I am hoping to have a go at making some paper flowers this weekend (we are expecting some rain!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Patricia, xxx
    You may have to pay the ransom for Mojo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a scor bug but seldom think to use it! I love your roses...you always do such a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia,
    Thanks for the info. Love your roses.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Patricia,
    Your flowers are always gorgeous. I have this die and have tried to make flowers with it but I think I've been using the bigger dies and they just didn't look right. Back to the drawing board!!!
    Do you use your scor bug with the board thing that compliments it?
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I am the proud owner of some of these gorgous roses, I don't do messy and you get glue on your fingers doing these, so I leave it to the expert. Got to keep her busy!!! I will get a slap for that as she never has enough hours in her day as it is. No I am very grateful to my big sister for making these for me. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your roses are so pretty Patricia...I'm sure I still have some from an angel envelope you sent me from many moons ago! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These flowers are just beautiful!!! Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, Thank you for clarification of the 'piercing' styled tool, I have found it now online and I have watched some videos of how to use, it looks fabulous. I wouldn't be bothered that it wasn't actually pierced, the 'look' is enough.
    Lovely, lovely, roses, you are the 'Queen' of these gorgeous flowers.
    Back to winter here today, brrrrrrrrr.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous roses Patricia,have a super day, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. super flowers patricia and such a good idea to habe them madr ready for your projects x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never tire of seeing your stunning flowers Patricia, these are so beautiful.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    Lovely roses as always! I need to branch out more and not just stick to plain card! Literally as well!!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great way to use up you bits Patricia, lovely flowers.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia as always your flowers are superb (you know how much I admire them) no matter which style of flower you make they always looks so lifelike and dimensional xx I have flower envy!! xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I echo everyone' s comments They are lovely Yet another die I need to add to my list I have the Bitty Blossoms and there is such a knack to making them look good I get frustrated and end up throwing my attempts away! Thanks for info on Scor Bug

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see I've missed some gorgeous creations. Your flowers are always so pretty, and the box a couple of posts back is just stunning!
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such fabulous flowers again you really are the number 1 flower maker Patricia. I have followed your tutorial that you posted recently and my flowers have improved wonderfully thank you so much.
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are gorgeous Patricia, love how you have used different papers to give a different look.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You already know how much I love your stunning flowers but what a treat to see lots of them together like this! Absolutely beautiful. Hope you're well.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Greetings Patricia, wow what lovely flowers and thanks for all the information.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  22. Greetings Patricia, wow what lovely flowers and thanks for all the information.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your beautiful roses Patricia, they always look stunning.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for reminding me about the Scor-Bug. That's a NBUS for me, as I forget I have it! Love these beauties...you always do them so stunningly. Great way to use up your snippety bits too. My MoJo must be on vacation with yours! TFS & Hugs (PS...I hope our MoJo-s are having fun & staying cool!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia,
    these are the cutest of roses I have ever seen.All your
    flowers are amazing !
    hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous roses as always Patricia! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete