Friday, 19 June 2015

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends, followers and anyone who just happens by.  Welcome to my Blog where I try to show lots of different Crafty Stuff.
WOW!! Its Friday again ... how did that happen???  Where did the week go???   Tell you what I am not really looking forward to "Sunday" its the longest day ... right!!!  Well after that the days start getting shorter.  What about Summer when do we get that???  On a brighter note maybe summer still has to come!!!! 
The boys will be off school for the Summer Holidays in a couple of weeks,   They were here yesterday after school for tea.  Thomas brought his bike along (well actually Grandpa put it in the boot of the car)  for Grandpa to fix, something to do with the gear changer.  All done and returned along with him later that evening.  Robert was very grumpy and went home with his dad.  I love that boy to bits but oh!boy! can he be Grumpy!!!!  I really think he does far too much,  playing lots of football is fine, but 3 times a week!!!!  Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday, the wee soul is exhausted.  He is so blooming skinny, he eats but I have seen a fatter "Bootlace"
Right on to Oldie for Friday started by Erika over at:-  
http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/  Anything Crafty made by you in the past is what is wanted.
Here is mine for today:-


Plain and simple that`s for sure
Base card appox 5 x 7 
I have made a pierced effect on the edge of the base layer using a Score Bubby.  This is an ingenious little tool that give the effect of piercing.  You place your card on a score board catch a groove where you want the piercing and run the tool down your card ... done!!!
Sue Wilson Italian Collection  - Background Die
Sue Wilson Finishing Touches - Faux Quilled Leaves
Piece of Tulle tied in a simple knot
Banner hand cut, stamped and a pearl in the centre

That`s it from me for today 
Thank you so much for calling by I really appreciate that you do that
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx







23 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Patricia, I love the design and beautiful colours.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia, I love this, love the colours, love the dies, and I especially love the idea of your Score Bubby, sounds much easier than the piercing, and looks fabulous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background die Patricia and I want a score buddy as I get a sore wrist paper piercing.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia,
    Love your card, where did you get this score bubby? I need one, can't get piercing straight.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia
    I Love Your Beautiful Card
    Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Patricia, gorgeous Oldie, I love the background die, it is beautiful, and so are your blooms. Enjoy your day, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia and thank you for sharing an oldie with me this Friday and what a beautiful oldie it is too.
    I love your classy colour combo and use of dies.
    I think the kids do get grumpy at this stage of the term, as you said, tired.com and ready for the break.

    Hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Love the blue and cream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful creation!! Love the background die!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia, this may be your "Oldie for Friday", but it's bang up to date for me. I love everything about it. Its really gorgeous.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It may be an oldie but it's a goodie love the background die and your the second person I've seen that's mentioned the Score Buddy I want one! I need one! It's beautiful Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. A brilliant " oldie" big sister. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card-suitable for many occasions.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning card Patricia have a great weekend huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab oldie Patricia a really lovely card xx didn't realise until you said that it is the longest day on Sunday - wow that is a little depressing xx I'm off doing a charity walk tomorrow evening for a local hospice so hoping that it at least as stopped raining by then as we are forecast for rain tomorrow but the walk doesn't start until 10pm and they are closing the roads so should be good fun xx also walking in the afternoon with Emily and our gran puppy so might not see too much of Sunday!! Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous oldie Patricia, love the background die. I was thinking how dark it was earlier considering it's nearly the longest day! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful oldie Patricia, gorgeous background die and leaf spray.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. a super oldie Patricia - I wonder where the summer is too - lets hope its still to come xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia
    I remember this card or one you have done similar as its so pretty.
    Never seen a score thingy for a pierced effect. Sounds interesting.
    Wait till Robert's a grumpy teenager with rampaging hormones lol!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I remember this gorgeous card, love the colour combo, hugs CaroleZ X

    ReplyDelete