Friday, 26 June 2015

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends, Happy Friday ..... OMG!!! Friday already!!!!!   I thought I went to sleep last night and it was only Monday !!!   That`s certainly what it feels like with the weeks disappearing so quickly.
The boys School broke up yesterday for Summer Break ... who are they kidding SUMMER!!!  Not here so far anyway,  I do hope the weather gets better, our boys hate to be inside.  Does not have to be "splitting the pavements sunshine" as long as it is dry.
We were at their End of Term concert on Tuesday.  Now bear in mind there are only 14 pupils in the very Rural School.  The teacher/teacher helpers and all the parent helpers like each child to do something.  Most of them play musical instruments, are brilliant at speech & drama and sports of all kinds.  They entertained us so well, there was lots of fun and laughter.  They were presented with so many awards and medals.  For such a little school its amazing what they get up to. This time we did notice that all the children seemed to have grown so much since the beginning of the year.  The two primary 7 pupils who were leaving to progress to High School were serenaded with a song especially written by the pupils.  It was so sweet it had the mothers of the two children in tears.
Anyway its Oldie for Friday again started by Erika over at :-  http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Its fun, an opportunity for you to show things you have done in the past.  Come on, go have a look, there is bound to be something you could show.
Here is mine:-

Base card approx 6 x 6
Pink Card stock
A Sugar Nellie Digital image coloured with ProMarkers and Prisma Pencils
SW Bow Die and a few Pearls from my box
I am not a colourist!!!  but you know sometimes, something just goes "right" well this was one of those times.  I have to say I was rather pleased with the finished result.  Actually that`s something I might just have a go at again soon.

That`s it for today folks
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia xxx

28 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Patricia, the image is so sweet and your colouring is stunning.
    It sounds like the end of term concert was wonderful, certainly a lovely school to attend!
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Patricia, sweet image, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love your colouring and the beautiful bow! Definitely pretty in pink!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be so hard on yourself Patricia this sweet image is beautifully coloured. Love the double bow.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, So glad the school concert was a success, I used to love going to watch when my children had those (years and years ago hahaha).
    I'm loving your 'Oldie for Friday' card, the image is truly lovely and beautifully coloured by you.
    Have a great weekend, I hope Summer comes sometime soon !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Patricia what a beautiful card I love the image she's so pretty.
    Have a lovely day.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia,
    Gorgeous love the image. Sounds like you had a fun evening at school.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. The end of year concert sounds more like a family get together Patricia...wonderful!! Love your pretty card, she is adorable and the paper bows are a perfect touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do remember this one Patricia as it is one of my loved images, beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia,
    I also remember this superb creation.
    I thought then that it was superbly coloured, as I do now.
    beautiful design.
    I bet the person who received this was over the moon with it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Patricia,
    This is the most beautiful card. I love it, and the colouring is 1st class. (Not that I'm an expert!!)
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia, I remember this beautiful card, lovely image and fabulous colouring, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful image and beautiful card Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Patricia this is a master piece & your colouring is perfect I just love it. Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful! I love the image and your coloring is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well Patricia I think you've done a super job colouring this card, I love those SN images. Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today.

    The school song for the two kids sounds wonderful, how proud must their parents be?
    We don't finish till Thursday so leaving assembly next week.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Patricia and your colouring is super.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia
    I'm sure I remember seeing this one as I recall how beautiful the colouring is. Looks as though its printed as its so good.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  20. a gorgeous oldie - sounds like the concert was brilliant - small schools are able to do so very much - so glad you enjoyed it x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous oldie Patricia, I remember this one, gorgeous image and beautiful coloring.
    Your not kidding time flies..LOL.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is one of my favourite images Patricia but I've never been brave enough to colour it in! You did a fantastic job and the result is so pretty. Our's went to a rural primary school too and I really miss those days. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loved this card when you did it, still is a " goodie" Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a sweet little girl with a delightful face that makes this card so lovely.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia,
    I love your sweet 'oldie' card! Such a great colouring in.
    You and Sam will be busy I think :-)
    hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card Patricia. Brilliant colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good Morning Patricia, I remember this one and loved it then, love seeing it again. You know your colouring is just lovely, and it certainly shows here, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am a bit late getting here Patricia, but I love this card. Your colouring is beautiful and the girl has such a sweet face.
    Thank you,
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete