Monday, 15 June 2015

"Pendants"

Hello Blog friends, followers and any poppers by.  Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, I hope you like what you see and call again soon.  
My Mojo still has not returned home ..... botheration!!!  I do find it rather difficult without it.
However I have managed to make a few Pendants.  
Hazel and I started making these 3 years ago while Hazel was recovering from her Hysterectomy operation.  Not being able to get out and about was really getting to her.   I decided I would travel to her house (100 mile round trip) every other day so we could make things togther.  We made some Pendants to sell at Craft Fairs later that year.... or so we thought!!!  Hazel went on to have Chemo, while at the Unit she noticed that there were things that could be used for the patients comfort if they had the money to buy them.  Not necessary for medical needs but things to help while they were passing the time during their long Chemo treatments.  Hazel and I set about selling the pendants and donating the money to the Unit for which they have been very grateful for.  Lots of the staff bought them, their friends noticed them and orders stated pouring in.  Hazel and I noticed Sue Wilson always wore Pendant Style Necklaces, we sent her one for her birthday.  She wore it on a C&C show and it was admired.   Dawn Bibby admired it, Sue was allowed to mention during the show with Dawn how she got her Pendant and our Fund Raising.   That started a "flood" of orders.   It was wonderful, Hazel and I have always been very grateful to Sue for that little mention that brought lots of funds for our causes.
Here are the Pendants I made last week:-


The Lilac one top right is very similar to the one two people wanted to buy from me when I wore it on Holiday.
The others are just a mixture of colours.  I thought the yellow one was very summery I like it.

That`s it for today.
Thank you so much for calling by I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

31 comments:

  1. These are exquisite pendants Patricia and the associated story is wonderful too and a brilliant tribute to you both and your enormously worthwhile cause xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More brilliant pendants big sis. I just wish we could get our heads round that new design? Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are stunning Patricia. It's lovely that you have been able to fun raise for such a worthwhile cause by making something so beautiful.
    I hope you have a good week.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous pendants Patricia, such pretty colours....love the story, well done on your fundraising
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very unique Patricia and all for a good cause too. I,m just writing a cheque for CR for a friend that did Race For Life yesterday, such a wonderful cause and I think we all know someone who has or is suffering with the dreaded 'C' . Keep up the good work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, Gorgeous, gorgeous pendants, and the colours are fabulous. I am intrigued how you get the beads inside the beautiful 'shell'. A brilliant cause and well done on your fundraising.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW !!!!! beautiful , is their no end to your many talents ?
    Well done on the fund raising too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Patricia these are beautiful but then I know that as I am the proud owner of one, mine is black and white and a tear drop shape and it was after Sue wore hers that I ordered mine and I love it xx liking the look of the blue one that you have made but then they are all lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patricia, pendants are gorgeous, please try and bring some in October. Jessx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Patricia,
    Just gorgeous.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia, I would have been another one wanting to buy the lilac one (my favourite colour) ... lol! They are all gorgeous! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Patricia, so lovely to see yor pendants once again, so many peole comment on mine when wearing. Your colours here are so gorgeous, especially the yellow one, my kinda colours. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love these pendants and it's great you got a mention on TV but then Sue is lovely.
    I think they're all fab. You had Heather make a great crafty team!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful makes Patricia and all for such a good cause too - thats wonderful! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Patricia,
    Bring some to the Retreat, I for one would like a couple, they are beautiful.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are gorgeous Patricia and a very worthwhile cause too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning Patricia so very beautiful and a wonderful and very unselfish story behind the making of them. All credit to both you and Hazel for what you have done to help others, it is quite simply a wonderful act of generosity.
    Margaret ccc

    ReplyDelete
  18. Patricia your pendants are beautiful & a very worthwhile cause well done to you & Hazel
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Patricia, wow, I love love love them! I take my hat off to both you and Hazel for what you do to raise funds for various charities. Bless you both.
    Love Saba xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous pendants-especially the blue one as it's my favourite colour.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia,
    The pendants are absolutely gorgeous! I too would love to make some purchases. These would make lovely gifts but I'd but one for me too!! Well done , on such a great project for Charity.
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia

    Just have to say, I am lucky enough to have bought one of your pendants. A heart for Claire in turquoise, and she loves it and so do the children in her class. She has to take it off and pass it around for the kids to try on, even the boys. If you have a chance to buy one of these beautiful pendants for Patricia & Hazels charity you will not be disappointed, they are stunning.

    Big Hugs
    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  23. These pendants are really beautiful and unique Patricia, not surprised you nearly lost yours on holiday!.
    hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  24. You talented lady! So is your sister The pendants are gorgeous No wonder they sell so well and congratulations on raising money for such good causes

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful pendants Patricia. I wear mine often and it's always admired too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh so beautiful Patricia. You are one clever lady.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are beautiful pendants!! You are a very talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such beautiful pendants Patricia ,hope your mojo comes back soon !I have just given you a big shake up! lol so hope to see a beautiful card soon Patricia.Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful & wonderfully creative. If you find 'mojo' give mine a kick up the bum and send it back to me too! LOL! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are beautiful; lovely colours! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete