Friday, 3 July 2015

"Oldie for Friday"

Well Blog friends, followers and any poppers by, it`s Friday "again"..... and it is July.
Been a busy week doing lots of different things.  Tomorrow Hazel and I are off through to Edinburgh for a first time meet with a new Blog friend.  Maureen is coming up from Newcastle to Edinburgh to meet up with us, all very exciting. We have found a nice place to have Lunch.  Just hope it is not too busy and we get a "quiteish" ... is that actually a word?? corner to sit and chat.
Oldie for Friday was started by Erika over at http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
It`s just for fun, anything you have made in the past is what is required.  Does not have to be cards, anything crafty you have made is what we want to see.  Go on, have a rummage through those files you do have something you know you do!!!  Tell you an other up side ..... it`s a post that you have not had to make for today.  Safe that one for another day!!!
Here is mine for today:-

Right let me think what I used on this!!!
OK   ...  White Base card
Pink card and paper
SW Border Die cut twice ... that Die was one of the first that Sue did for Spellbinders. 
Sue now has her own Sue Wilson Die Co. making the most amazing Dies.  Have you had a look at her new Christmas Selection Oh! My! Word! they are amazing.......I love all of them!!!
A rubber stamp from Memory Box "Drift Flowers" I have had that stamp for ever!!
Stamped it 3 times and added dots of something on the flower heads
Triple bow Organza ribbon from Mieflower and a pearl from my box

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia  xxx



29 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Patricia, LOVE the amazing bow. Hope you and Hazel have a fun (and chat!!) filled day tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous revisit Patricia, so pretty and elegant. Have a lovely time with Hazel and Maureen, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    A very pretty card, hope you have a great meet up tomorrow.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the image and your design is so pretty.
    I hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, Really lovely.
    Have a great weekend.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. When this popped up in my reader I just had to take a closer look - what a stunning card Patricia, I love those beautiful flowers! I hope you have a lovely visit with Hazel and Maureen! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia,
    a very beautiful Oldie for Friday.
    I love how you have stamped those flowers, and your design is ace as usual.
    Fantastic bow.
    Have a lovely time meeting up with your blog friend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful oldie there Patricia, love how you've used the boarder die and a perfect bow.
    I hope you and Hazel have a fabulous time in Edinburgh, my favourite city.
    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spectacular creation, gorgeous colours as well.. enjoy your weekend..xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Patricia..love the border die

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful piece! Now you've done it; made me want more dies! Oh well...such is life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Patricia,
    What a beautiful card. You know every time I see the title "Oldie for Friday", I think you're talking about me.
    I hope the little place you have in mind for lunch is Holyrood Palace ha ha. One more sleep!!!
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia, beautiful card, don't remember this one at all, but I love it.
    Enjoy your day out and meet up tomorrow, hugs Kate x.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the simple ness of this beautiful card. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lucky you to have a sister to enjoy a fun outing with & meet a new friend. You will have a grand time, I'm sure of it! Give Miss Hazel a big hug from me. Never have seen a SW die that I didn't drool over. Love the way you've used this pretty border on the airy flower cards. It certainly brought the card into the realm of just stunning! Have a great wkend, and hope you're having some fab weather to enjoy too. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is pretty I love how you've used the border It's given me ideas on how to utilise a couple of mine It may be an oldie but it's still on trend

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Patricia, Love this stamp, think I have it, pretty papers and ribbon.
    Enjoy your day tomorrow.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. a lovely card Patricia - really pretty - lovely stamp! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A very pretty oldie Patricia. Hope you enjoyed your day in Edinburgh. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Patricia. Enjoy your day out.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia
    Have seen the forecast and what's heading your way today so hope that you're eating indoors. And its Maureen K you're meeting. She does leave some funny (ha ha) comments on mine. Hope you have a super time.
    And your card is definitely pretty in pink. Love the stamp.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia,
    lovely card. Like the papers and stunning bow.
    Take care Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Patricia you make it all sound so very easy to make such a beautiful card you really do I love it
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia lovely card it's really pretty and have a wonderful time meeting up with your blog friend! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning card Patricia and love the stamp xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Patricia Gorgeous card love the stamp hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a gorgeous card!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete