Saturday, 29 August 2015

"Another Sneaker Card"

Hello Blog friends, hope you are enjoying the weekend.  They come and go so quickly, don` t they???
Have not had a phone call from Thomas yet.  He likes to come here when Robert is playing football.  When the team Robert plays for are playing Dad is either on the field as a referee or there as an official.   Thomas comes here unless some of the older boys are there waiting for younger brothers or dads (other officials)  to finish playing!!!!  He chats with them and has a kick about at the other end of the Park.
Sunday, Thomas is serving Teas & Coffees at the Village Hall in their little Village.    During August they have "Sunday Afternoon Teas"  The village raised a lot of money plus they got grants to built a beautiful new Hall 5 years ago.  They still have to Fund Raise during the year to pay for the upkeep.  He likes doing this he meets his friends who have gone up to the High School.. The "old Ladies" like Thomas to serve them.  He always call them "Girls"  ....  can I get you anything else "girls" ... is everything OK "Girls" ...   they love it.  I said to one of them that I thought it was a bit cheeky.  I was told "not at all, we love it and we just love Thomas" he had told them that was the best way to acknowledge them as he could not remember all their names ... !!! 
Anyway here is my offering for today:-


Base, Navy Leather effect card from PMD
White card & Navy card
The Sneaker Stamp I bought, plus the Grafitti Stamps used for the background.
Very basically coloured as I am not a colourer
The sentiments are one from the Sneaker Stamp Set and "Cool" from the Grafitti set
Thought this style would be good for Thomas`s card. His birthday is 1st September.
 
That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia  xx



20 comments:

  1. Good morning! Wow what a super boy card indeed to start this sunny Saturday, yes it will be good as a girl card too but this one really says boys to me Patricia.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia,
    A great card for a lad. Love it as I'm sure Thomas will.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another really cute card! Those sneakers are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Patricia, perfect 'teen' card. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card Patricia. Love the sneakers and fab design.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another super sneaker card Patricia, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image you have used Patricia and it's a great card. Hope you are having a good weekend and the weather is not typically Bank Holiday Weather ... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He'll love it! And I think your colouring is fantastic This is something I'd like to try Last holiday I took a colouring book instead if a puzzle book for a change I found some old colouring pencils and lived it Did make hands ache! But I will take it away with me again on my next holiday
    What a lovely idea re the Teas I miss that sort of community spirit I'm going to bear it in mind for the warden controlled complex where my MIL lives I can just see the "girls" lapping up the attention Good on him

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Patricia. That's a great stamp and I really like how you've used it. Thomas sounds a lovely young man. I'm sure you're very proud of him. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Patricia,
    This is absolutely fabulous, and I love the additional stamps. Thomas will think it's the best card ever.
    I wish someone will call me a girl, he's certainly a charmer!!!!
    Love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Patricia, such a great image and wonderful design.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another brilliant guy card! Wonderful card design. Thomas sounds great, I'm not surprised that the 'girls' live him. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia.
    I'm really loving this sneaker stamp.
    Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia, love your sneaker card, a perfect young mans card.
    I say the same to my youngest now and again when he says things, you're too cheeky, maybe other folk just don't see it like us?
    I think it is better for them to have a little character than be a wallflower don't you?

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card-perfect for a young man, or even a tomboy!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card for a boy Patricia...love the sneakers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect boys card Patricia. Love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a cool card!! Great for a boy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. super....super....super, liebe pat....
    nochmals liebe grüsse...
    ruth..cehn;-))

    ReplyDelete