Sunday, 23 August 2015

"Happy 21st"

Hello Blog friends, followers and any poppers by.  Thank you for taking time to call in.  If you leave me a massage and have an active Blog I can get back to see what you get up to.  If not I thank you for calling by to see what I have been doing.  I have been a bit slow getting round all the Blogs.  Although the boys (our Grandsons) are back at school I am still very busy with other things at the moment.  I have suddenly got lots of birthdays/anniversaries, plus orders to catch up on.  
Yesterday was spent at a Fundraiser Fun Day for the Junior Football Team that Robert plays for.  John Jnr managed a great deal to get them the "OLD" changing rooms in Newtyle Village Park that the Football Team deserted some years ago.  It was dirty, smelly, falling to bits, had recently been broken into and used by a gang of local youths ...... get the picture???? 
Well folks you should see it now!!!  John, Audrey and most of the parents of the boys & girls of Newtyle United  Junior Football Team have got together.  They have gutted, painted, carpeted, put in a new kitchen and now have wonderful Changing/Club rooms for the team and visiting teams.  Everything has been donated by the parents or the company`s they work for plus a lot of begging round local places. The one thing that still has to be done is:- tiling the shower area, new shower heads and toilets.  I am sure that will all be done with the money raised yesterday.  Have not got the figure but they were very busy all day.   Of course "numpty" here forgot her camera. Hopefully someone somewhere has some pictures to share.
Anyway here is a commissioned card.  Customer wanted nothing too fancy and gave me the spelling for the name.

Base card PMD
Yellow card Creative Expressions, Joanna Sheen
Lace effect is a Die, Joanna Sheen
Ivy Die, Sue Wilson
Wine class from my Stash.  I got that years ago before I even bought my first Die Cutting Machine.  My trusty little CuttleBug which is still in constant use for any smaller Dies I am using.
 
That`s it for today 
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate that you take time to do that
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia  xxxx

30 comments:

  1. Good Morning Patricia. What a stunning card. Love the idea. How great to see the football club making its way up again. Lots of work involved in something like this, but it sound wonderful now. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia.
    I really love ur card. I could do with a wine glass die. Will have to go to Amazon for a look to see if I can get one. My friend Janice swears by Amazon for everything lol. Queen of online shopping she is hee hee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing about this sort of project. Everybody must feel so proud of the results after all the hard work they have put into it. Hope you managed to raise enough funds to do the final work. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Forgot to comment on your pretty card. Very feminine. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia. What a pretty card, I think you got it just right with the "not too fancy" brief. Congratulations again on a great community project. I have left you a longer comment at the Cafe about it though. Have a rest today, please. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have been busy Patricia. lovely card too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! And boy what a lovely thing to do to re-work those rooms for the teams!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patrisia what a wonderful card and I love the design.
    It's so nice to have you on your blog. You have been missed.

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card-perfect when someone doesn't want anything "fussy".

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect 21st card Patricia, I love how you've done the bubbles, great idea.
    Nice to hear of the community spirit too in getting the footy team a changing room.

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful 21st card Patricia quite simply perfect!
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Patricia, what a fabulous card and I love the bubbles, I'm sure the recipient will love it.
    Well done to all the folk taking part in getting the hall ready for the football club, super community spirit inded, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia, so lovely to see you posting once more. The glass really shines against this lovely card, and what beautiful lace & trims you've added. Your requestor will be so pleased with this look. Good for your community at coming together on this worthwhile project, and they can be so proud of what they've accomplished. More communities need to think like this! TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Patricia, such a beautiful design. I love the colours and fabulous embossing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia,
    wonderful card, and beautiful design as always.
    Great champ galss too.
    Isn't it just wonderful to see everyone pitch in and make the place so wonderful to use.
    That's what we all need more people to get together to make things right.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. a beautiful make patricia - really lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card Patricia, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful 21st birthday card Patricia.
    Wonderful how a community gets together and what they achieve.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Patricia,
    You must feel so proud of your family. They have done an amazing job. Talking about amazing, your card is fabulous. I love it.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a pretty card I'm so pleased the Fun Day went well and well done to all of you for refurbing the changing rooms Hope it's not too long before you've raised the money for the showers etc

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the colour you have chosen for this card Patricia,
    Well done to all contributing to the changing rooms, just shows what can be done with perseverance xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card Patricia! A great card design and I love the little pearl 'bubbles'. I'm sure Lauri will love her card.
    It great what people can do when they get together and work hard towards something. I hope teams enjoy their new clubrooms. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Morning Patricia,
    A lovely card, clever use of the pearls.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Morning Patricia, Great news about the refurbished team's clubrooms.
    A love card, loving the 'bubbles'.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card Patricia,the glass and the bubbles ,just beautiful.
    Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi PATRICIA lovely card & what a prodject everyone should be very proud of themselves well done.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Big sis how did I miss this, oh I wasn't connected to the Internet and yesterday my brain just wasn't connected all day. Love what you have done, and you have fitted the bill given to you. Well done to everyone on getting the club house up and running. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Patricia
    What a pretty card, love the champagne bubbles.
    Well done to to John Audrey and your boys, you must be very proud of them.
    Love Saba xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Patricia,
    How did I manage to miss this!
    It's lovely and rather unusual which is always a big plus.
    I had congratulated everyone on the fund raising - really great job done - just can't understand how I missed the card!
    Lots of love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete