Friday, 21 August 2015

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello all my faithful followers and Blog Friends.  Thank you so much for all your wonderful messages.  I really appreciate each and every one.  I am now in a new and better frame of mind as far as my Blogging goes because of all you wonderful people out there.
I have been following Blogs over the past couple of months.  If I have missed you out I do apologise.  I promise I will get to you all very soon.
I am joining Erika over at http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ for "oldie for Friday" something I have missed doing. 
Erika asks you to show some of the work you have done in the past.  It does not have to be cards, any "crafty" thing you have done would be wonderful to see. 
Here is mine:-

 
A wicker heart bought for £1.50 (I bought loads) at Primark, Glasgow on a day trip with my friend Elaine.  I used them to do a "workshop" ....... some managed others struggled.  With a little bit of help from me and some encouragement to keep going they all went home happy. 
My heart hangs in my kitchen window.
Roses made with 160gms paper using Susan Garden Rose Die from Sizzix.
You get good instructions with the Die Set.  However I did find a brilliant Tutorial on YouTube showing you have to make the Roses.
 
That`s it from me for today
Thank you for taking time to visit, I really appreciate that you do that.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia xxx

21 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Patricia, I will have to look out for those hearts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Those flowers are gorgeous, they look like bought ones. I bet those attending your workshop were very happy taking their hearts home. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    Nice to have you back, Love your heart, gorgeous flowers.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia...your embellished heart if beautiful I am sure your class enjoyed making it...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Patricia, bet it looks lovely hung up, so pretty.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty patricia. i love these wicker hearts and the flowers look fabulous! big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my you've done it again Patricia, your flowers are always so perfect. A great pimp job on your wicker heart, love it.
    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, it's great to have you back.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Patricia, remember it from it's first outing, love it then, love it now, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia, This heart is gorgeous and complete with your fabulous flowers.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Anything with a heart on is very dear to me (I think my blog explains why) I have a print from Next with several hearts on and want to make a 3D one to hang underneath This would be perfect because it would match my picture Primark here I come As always your flowers are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh Patricia this is a gorgeous "oldie" the roses, as ever, are perfect and they look super attached to the heart. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my friend,
    This is beautiful. I've often looked at these type of hearts and never thought to embellish them. Guess what I'll be doing next week!!!!
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia, I remember this gorgeous heart fist time you blog it, beautiful roses..lovely to see you back.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely to see you Patricia with this gorgeous oldie...it's so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia
    I love what I've gone with the heart. It's very pretty.
    If ur heading to Glasgow again sometime I'd love to pop up and meet up with u I'm half an hour on the train from there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Patricia,
    Typical me, better late than never!
    I really love this idea and I too will be looking for something similar to make as they'd make great fundraisers too.
    Lovely flowers as usual.
    Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very pretty heart Patricia, love the roses too. Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Had a quick peek at this pretty thing earlier, so now had a quiet moment to return. Lovely creation made from your purchase, and of course your gorgeous roses look fab against the white wicker. Bet it makes going into the kitchen to work, much nicer to see it hanging in your window. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia
    Fabulous, you have such creativity I am in awe. If only my roses looked like yours!
    Love Saba xxx

    ReplyDelete