Friday, 28 August 2015

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends ...  it`s Friday "again" how did that happen???  I went to bed on Monday and I seemed to have lost the week because I waken up and it`s Friday.  Oh! well better make the best of it.  House gets a quick clean through today then that`s it till Monday unless the boys are here .... Robert anyway!!!  He eats his meals at the table but I certainly know where in the house he has been!!!  I just follow the "crumb trail"  The other reason I have to clean up is if I have been Crafting ....  what a mess I seem to manage to make, especially Die Cutting.
Anyway today is "Oldie for Friday" started be Erika over at:- 
http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/  does not have to be a card. Anything crafty you have made in the past and would like to share.  
Here is mine for today:-

 
I am actually running out of "old" things.  I did not start photographing till just a couple of years ago.  I have been doing "Oldie for Friday" for a while now.
However here we go:-
Base card
Card embossed with an embossing folder that I can`t remember.  Looked in my box and can`t even find it.  Might have borrowed it from Elaine.
SB Foliage Dies for the leaves
I think that`s a SB Flower Die.  Can`t find that either.
Martha Stewart Foliage Punch ... know where that is!!!!
I did take a lot of my old Dies that I no longer used along to Elaine`s Tearoom Workshop where we  did classes.  They might still be there, must have a look next time I pop in for a cuppa.
 
That`s it for today 
Thank you for calling in, I really appreciate it
Till next time 
Hugs
Patricia  xxx

21 comments:

  1. Lovely card Patricia, love the embossing folder swirl and the soft colours of the flower arrangement .Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia this is gorgeous. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty oldie Patricia, so elegant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia,
    A very pretty card. love the flowers.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia,
    wonderful oldie today, and gorgeous embossing, and that flower is the Spellbinders Anemone Die.
    I know this as I showed a wedding card yesterday with it on.
    The flower looks really good in patterned paper, and I must admit I haven't tired that.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely oldie patricia - gorgeous embossing - so very elegant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patricia I know where that folder is! It's in my folder box when I started you gave me it and a couple of others. Would you like it bsck? It's the one I used on Alice's wedding cards. Love your oldie then again I love all your cards. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is lovely! I love that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Patricia what a gorgeoul card and I love all your dei cuts.
    Deb xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Patricia, this is so beautiful. It just proves that you don't need lots of bling, bells and other things. I love it.
    Mauren xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia, I have a wee oopsie with your last comment, new phone and big fat fingers don't work! Had to type it again sorry.
    I love your oldie today, queen of the flower making, that's you!
    Lorraine said the same to me this week about her oldies too, repost some, as long as you have posted it before it counts, doesn't have to be really old.
    Thanks for joining in again today, I forgot to add I love the embossed background too.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a beautiful oldie Patricia I must book you for a lesson on flower making! It's so usable for today too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia,
    I love today's card - it's beautiful!
    Thank you!
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card Patricia. Have a good weekend. I will write you over the weekend too. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card & perfect flowers!!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia, A lovely card, and those flowers and foliage look gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous oldie Patricia, beautiful colour with embossing and flowers.
    Have you stop doing class`s now?
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia
    Think Blogger is playing naughty as I thought your thank you card was the only post I missed then this one has suddenly appeared on my list. Another one with some pink trainers also appeared but it won't let me into that!
    Anyhoo, this is delicate and elegant and the embossing is lovely and crisp.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just fabulous, love the beautiful flower and colours used..
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia beautiful card. Yeah the flower is a SB it's the aster die x

    ReplyDelete
  21. traumhaft schön, liebe patricia....sehr edel....sehr gelungen....
    liebe grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete