Thursday, 27 August 2015

"Pink Sneakers"

Hello Blog friends, thank you for all your recent visits and lovey comments.  Without you guys calling in all this would be a total waste of time.  The other thing is all the wonderful inspiration I get when I visit your Blogs. Sometimes we Crafter`s run out of ideas, visiting Blog friends gives you the little kick up the rear that we just might need. 
Debera Kenworthy if you are reading this:-  I have been trying to comment on your beautiful Baby Card.  I type, I press the button, it says its publishing but nothing ever appears.  I am visiting, I am looking and I am commenting  ..  I promise!!!!
My card today uses Stamped Images my Blog friend Maureen gave me when we met up the other week.  I did not have the stamp, however since getting these from Maureen I loved colouring them.  Cutting them out and playing.  I just had to have some, the one I got is another sneaker stamp.  I also bought one with Graffiti writing.  
Here is a card I made combining Maureen`s Images and my Graffiti Stamps:-

Stepper card blank a gift from Sheila another Blog Friend ... how lucky am I??
I don`t do many Stepper Cards they are a right pain to measure and cut.  This one done using a Die, which I have ordered.  Just waiting for it to pop through the letterbox,
Sheila`s stepper card Die Cut
Scraps of card and paper from my Bit Box
Maureen`s stamped sneakers coloured, cut out and mounted.  I am not a "colour inner" but I do like to play now and again.
Words stamped, Happy Birthday done on the computer.

That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit, I really appreciate that you call in
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia xxx

25 comments:

  1. This is a great card Patricia...it would be perfect for me actually as I love my pink converse "sneakers"!! I'm with you all the way on gaining ideas and inspiration...crafters are so generous!! Looking forward to seeing what you get up to with your stepper die xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! Wonderful for those awkward teenagers and twenty somethings. Love the pink.
    I'm sorry my blog won't let you leave a comment, I shall have words with it, lol. Blogger seems to have a mind of it's own. I hope it'll behave for future posts. :) Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Patricia, a great teen card too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Patricia, I see you have been playing with your gifts? I must get a few of these sneaker images coloured and made up. They will be perfect for the teenagers. Love what you have done using the stepper card and the sneaker image. Just love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Patricia. I love the image, fabulous colouring and pretty papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Patricia love the sneakers,makes a lovely card for the young . Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia,
    A great card for a teenager, love it. Can you tell what stepper die you have ordered and where from? like you I can't faff around measuring.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation and great to see you on board again Patricia., the image and colours and design are just gorgeous.xx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply adorable! I love the high top sneakers and they are pink! Very creative my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia,
    what a great card, and very lovely design too.
    I love the fab stamp of the sneakers, and your wonderful graffiti stamps too.
    Great papers used too.
    Can I ask who makes those lovely stamps?
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia what a wonderful card and i love your design.
    I have the die and it does make life a lot easier.
    It's nice to have you back blogging again.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry, sorry, liebe patricia...ich habe dir schon so lange keinen gruss hier gelassen....nun endlich hole ich das nach, bin auch sehr begeistert von deiner sneakerkarte.....sehr gelungen....
    herzliche grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super card Patricia, I love those sneakers.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card Patricia, love the stepper design, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia, This is a lovely card, lovely sneakers. I bet the stepper card will be much easier with a die.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a great card I love the sneakers they look great!
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Sneaker card Patricia, love it ! Good way to
    use the stepper card,
    hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant card, love what you have done with the stamped image. I only use pre made stepper card-I did buy this due but I'm not keen on it, think I need to practice using it more.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is a super make - perfect for younger teens - brilliant - love it! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant card Patricia, love those sneakers, and card design, I have this stepper die, so much easier when you have it.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia,
    This looks great, I love the cool stamps you've used with it. I've only done "boy" cards with the sneakers but am going to do Eleanor's for her birthday in November. Thanks for the idea.
    Love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia,
    This a a great card! My grandchildren would love it - the boys wouldn't be keen on the pink but obviously I'd change the colour! Still can't get hold of that stamp! One of these days I will.
    Thank you once again!
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's a lovely card Perfect for those girlie tweenies I've never made a stepper card I'd need a die set to do it because my measuring is terrible! And at least one if the edges would be skew-whiff!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This needs some young lady who loves pink (Our DD was about 13-16 and everything had to be pink). You did a great job of coloring these fun tennis shoes. Love the stepper card - what fun. I've not seen this set, but it's awfully cute...and in your expert hands, turned out marvelously. So glad you're posting again. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Patricia.
    Wow love the sneakers. I'll have to source that stamp. Ur card is well cool love it xx

    ReplyDelete