Saturday, 5 September 2015

Its that "Sneaker Again"

Hello Blog friends, followers and poppers by.  Hope you are all well, if not, I send a few ((((hugs)))) to help.  Oh! My! Word! where are the weeks going???  We have had no summer and now we are marching rather swiftly into Autumn.  The evenings are drawing in and the early mornings are so dark!!!
Nothing much happening here at the Ranch at the moment.  Our neighbouring  farmers are "very" busy bringing in the grain.  The field of Potatoes out the back is almost ready for lifting.  I do hope they wait till I get back.  Once the Potatoes are lifted my friend Isobel and I go in along the edges of the field and pick up Potatoes they have not lifted with the machine.  That keeps us going for weeks.    I have been getting ready for my trip away with Hazel.  Every year we say we are going to "cut back" on the things we bring with us.  I have definitely done that but there still seems just as much as last time!!!
Today I am showing you those Sneakers again  ...  sorry!!!  These are based my "Converse" sneakers, I will be wearing them for my holiday traveling.  This will be the last you see of these for a while, bet your all glad about that.  
Just another idea for you:-

I stamped the image onto floral paper and cut out the sides of the sneakers.  
I stamped the image on white card and coloured it in.  I then decoupaged the floral bits on.  Used the graffiti stamps on the background, mounted the whole lot onto an easel card.  I used the same paper to decorate the easel that I used for the Sneakers!!!
That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate that you take time to call by
Till next time
Patricia xxx




26 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Patricia! Love the paper piecing on the sneakers with that gorgeous paper. A wonderful card design.
    Even when I'm going for a weekend away I take about a weeks worth of clothes. Well you got to be prepared for all eventualities, lol :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Patricia, such a great image and I love the pretty papers.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    A lovely card, fun stamp set.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these girly sneakers Patricia!! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, I love how you have done this card. I have just got this stamp I thought it would be fitting for my youngest step granddaughter as she has some converse shoes. So hope you don't mind if I pinch you idea of the decoupage bit.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    I'm still trying to get the stamp! I love today's flowery ones! They're lovely. It shows how versatile the stamp is!
    Thank you!
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia, another brilliant card, love how you have paper pieced the sneakers, it's a super stamp, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia.

    A www I just love ur sneaker cards. This one has to be my favourite tho. Great use of colour an I love decoupage.
    Enjoy ur break xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I love those sneakers


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our weather is also changing quickly into Fall. Love the sneakers and colors Patricia.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. They do look fab Patricia. We have a lady here in Spain who paints and decorates pumps and sneakers, some look really good, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia, well I love your sneaker cards, great for teenagers. The sentiment is fab too and the graffiti.
    Have a super time with Hazel and enjoy your tattie picking!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, really lovely. I've never managed the art of packing lightly, I always take far too much & come back with clothes I haven't worn!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goodness I love your converse! I love your card too Deciding to choose what to take away is sooo hard I always take too much just in case! And bring half of it back with all good intentions of making a list to leave in the suitcase as to what was used, useful and what I forgot - never happens though I still pack too much

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card Patricia, love the stamp with the pretty paper piecing.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia you lucky lady having Potatoes on your doorstep nothing better then straight from the field.
    Now back to todays amazing card I love how you have stamped on the flowered paper And I love the stamp you have used.
    The overall design is wonderful.
    It's nice to have you back blogging again.
    Debs xxxx

    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia, Wow, fancy being able to go pick your potatoes, you lucky girlies, I bet they taste gorgeous too.
    A lovely card, very pretty colours.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia, love this stamped image and your paper piecing, great card.
    Lucky you potatoes on your door step..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these sneakers Patricia...so trendy and they make a fabulous card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW Patricia I have this stamp. We have two grandchildren who are 16 going on 17 in November this would be perfect for both of them. If you don't mind I will borrow your design it would be perfect!
    LOL Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cool card!! Love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well I didn't see this on my dashboard yesterday, goodness. Knows what's going on, it often does this. Anyway another great design, I must get round to using mine. Oh another thing on my list of things to do, going to work was so much easier I think. As for my packing I am going to take less, we both know we can. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nope, don't ever get tired of seeing your wonderful projects. Love the cute way you've showcased these sneakers, and they certainly pop with the step card. Look perfect paired with the delicate floral print. Hope you & Hazel have a fantastic trip, how lucky you each are, to have someone dear to enjoy traveling with. Be safe...TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Patricia,
    This is fabulously cool!!!!
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this card Patricia. I have got this stamp and used it a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your Sneakers card Patricia I have just bought this stamp & made a card for my step Grandaughter.
    Sorry for being behind posting.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete