Wednesday, 11 November 2015

"T-Light holders with Roses"

Good morning Blog friends and followers.  I am lucky to have so many of you looking in and commenting after me being missing for so long ... Thank You very much for your loyalty I really appreciate it.
I will get round to you all A.S.A.P.
I am still busy making things for the boys school Fundraiser on Sunday.
Hazel has made me up some little baskets.  Thank goodness for great sisters, Hazel was not good last week but Wow! she bounces back real quickly.
A few of you said you would like to see the T-Light Holders with Roses on them that I mentioned I was making.
Here they are:-


I used the same Heartfelt Creations Die.  I have other Dies but this is definitely the best one.
Roses made from "Cheap as Chips" 180gsm paper I get from a Printers Shop.  Well actually Hazel gets it for me.  She happens to have a Discount Card for the place.
Leaves are a mixture of foliage Dies I have.
Here are Robert`s makes for the table:-

Page Markers:-
They were shown how to make these by their Art Teacher.  He was so excited to come and show me.  Said "Granny I have a great idea for you"  Yes! it is a great idea.
I got Robert to make most of them, it is for his school after all.  I had to do the "hole" at the top we were going through lots of layers.  I also had to pop the Tassel's on.  They were a bit fiddly for his fingers.

Thank you for your visit, I really appreciate you calling by
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx

19 comments:

  1. Wow oh Wow Patricia you really know how to impress, these tea lights are fantastic so very beautiful and with your signature roses too they are absolutely delightful.
    Well done to Robert what a great idea to mark a page and not end up with a dog eared book they look really lovely.
    I do hope you are ready for a quick sell out in Sunday, dare I ask will you be ready for orders from customers after your sell out!
    Hugs
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...I knew they would be just as beautiful!! Robert's book marks are brilliant and the tassels add a really stylish touch. Hope you raise lots!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been missing off and on too Patricia... sometimes we just need a break... The tea light holders are simply stunning and Robert's bookmarks are such a wonderful idea and the tassels finish them off beautifully. I don't think you will have too many problems selling these lovely creations! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you have had your break and are back. I had to sit out for a couple of weeks with a bad shoulder but it is doing somewhat better and I can type for short spurts. Both of these are great ideas and they should move easily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia your T-lights are beautiful and love those little paper bookmarks

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    yes Sarah is right these are so gorgeous, and those roses are so very beautiful, and superb as they always are.
    One question is the paper coloured already or have you coloured it yourself, as the colours are amazing.
    Great bookmark makes from you Grandson too.
    I bet they will sell lots of your family makes at the fair, and who couldn't resist such very lovely items.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Patricia, beautiful holderd with the roses too and Robert's little bookmarks are just so lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't think I've ever seen this Heartfelt lace die used to such stunning effect. It is just bloomin' gorgeous with the candlelight behind the lace & of course your roses are always gorgeous. These are just beautiful things...very elegant. Loved your grand's idea...he's definitely got your creative genes! So happy to see you posting again, and loved hearing from you. Hugs & TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patricia,
    The tea light holders are stunning, and Roberts book marks are ingenious, so clever and the tassel is the finishing touch.
    I hope your fund raising is a huge success - well there's no doubt that it will be as all your "makes" are brilliant.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Patricia these are equally Gorgeous as the poinsettia ones. Love your roses and all the colours are lovely. hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those tealight holders are gorgeous Patricia. Love Robert's book markers too...a great way to use up a hoard of tassels! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look so pretty. Gorgeous flowers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia, these holders are wonderful, I have this broader die and never used it!!, your flowers are amazing as usual, great makes from Robert..
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. As you know Patricia I love your tea light holders and the die arrived today so I can get started now. Love Roberts bookmarks. I have not thought of putting tassels on them. Will have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello Patricia - I do love those tealight holders - really pretty - I hope the stall goes well for you! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your tea light holders are gorgeous Patricia. Such a pretty die. It was such a good idea to use it this way. Robert's page markers are super - well done to him.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia.
    My u and ur sis hazel have both been busy I see.
    Ur flowers really are stunning. I don't have the patience lol. This book page markers are a fab idea an look great with the wee tassles.
    Hope they make loadsa money!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia
    Looks like I have missed your return.
    I have this die and it makes lovely boxes too.
    I'm sure that you will sell out and the fab book marks too.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those book marks are so lovely. For sure make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete