Sunday, 29 November 2015

"Yesterdays Makes"

Hello Blog friends, followers and passers by.   Thank you for calling in, I love that you pop by to see what I have been up to.  If you have an active Blog I do try to pay you a call as often as I can.  Life keeps getting in the way just now I know most of you are the same and fully understand.  This time of year is manic, it happens every 12 months and we still get in a "Tizzy".  All good fun though ....well I do think that`s when we sit down and realise just how much we have achieved. 
Hazel and I do lots more Charity things plus work for the schools at Christmas.  Mine for the boys school, Hazel for the school the girls ... well just Beth`s these days, plus the Chemo Unit .... and usually who ever asks!!!
Hazel has a Table at Beth`s School Christmas Fair next Friday.  Hazel helped me with things for my table at the boys one.  Yesterday I managed to get time to make things in return.  I had the bits for the Three Wise Men Lantern`s and T-Light Holders all cut out last weekend then ... one thing after another put paid to getting them made up.  Never mind nothing disastrous just life in general.  People looking for a little help, sick boys and not too well husbands needing attention. 
Here are my Crafty Makes for yesterday:-


The Three Wise Men Lanterns made using  Sue Wilson`s Striplet Die
T-Light Holders made using  Heartfelt Creation Lacy Border Die
Poinsettias from Wild Orchid Crafts
Roses SB Blossom Five Die, foliage SB Die

I have been making the T-Light Holders round ..... then I discovered they make brilliant "square" ones as well, so guess what???  Yep! that`s what a few more will be make like.

Right best go, have lots of things in my mind for today .... will they get done ... we will see!!!!

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxxx

23 comments:

  1. These are gorgeus Patricia, so pretty, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know big sis I really appreciate what you have done to help me fill the table. I just love these, and hopefully will sell as well as they did at yours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Patricia,
    They are just beautiful and I hadn't noticed the square one before! Need to go the Specsavers! I love them all - they are sure to sell just like last time!!
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia,
    Gorgeous as always.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely! I especially love the lanterns in the back! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning so very beautiful, Hazel will be having a sell out I suspect which is what you both deserve after all your hard work. Well done, but have to say the main thing is your patients are well on the road to recovery, so how about a wee rest! Ha Ha I hear Hazel saying!
    Hugs
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these look fabulous Patricia, love the lanterns. Beautiful.

    Hope you and your family are well and not too much snow up there.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Patricia,
    These are wonderful, as usual, and for such good causes. You and Hazel are bricks. Your Friday card is also beautiful. Sorry, but I've just looked at it today - I'll write out "Must Do Better" 100 times.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tall lanterns are so professionally done. They will sell if not too expensive I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful makes Patricia, they will sell like hot cakes I'm sure, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous Patricia, I bet they sell quickly.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia, These are absolutely fabulous, Hazel's table will be the best one there !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Patricia and I am sure they will sell well.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are fabulous Patricia, you inspired me to have a go at these and I have eight battery tea lights waiting to be put to good use...eventually!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. these look beautiful Paptricia and its so good that you and Hazel help each other out - as well as supporting all these causes too. Enjoy it all! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look gorgeous Patricia, Love both styles
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. These really are gorgeous Patricia and are going to make catching eyepieces on Hazel's table. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous makes Patricia, lovely how you and Hazel help each other.
    These will look beautiful on the table.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sure hope your hubby is feeling much better today. Sick DH's require lots of TLC, and that comes first, of course. These are just lovely. You and Hazel are my biggest SW enablers, but both of you use these dies so beautifully. These are lovely, and will be BIG sellers! That is a beautiful die, and I can bet these are a bit time consuming to assemble into such pretty objects. Take care, have a good week. You can keep the snow, but I'll bet it is beautiful to look out & see it. Hugs & TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely Patricia. I sold all mine.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia
    A great selection and I'm sure that Hazel will do well with them.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow wow a Gorgeous collection your lanterns & tee lights are amazing well done.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning makes Patricia,
    hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete