Sunday, 7 February 2016

A Little Gift Bag

Hello Blog friends and faithful followers, I feel so blessed to have you all calling once again.  Without you guys this Blogging would be a total waste of time.  I just love reading all your lovely comments, thank you.
During the week I was pointed to Becca Feecan`s Blog   http://www.amazingpapergrace.com/  by a dear friend who knows how much I love making Bags & Boxes.  Becca is showing a stunningly beautiful Gift Bag.  There will be Dies coming out in March to make the Gift Bag.  Me being Me  ..... I don`t have patience to wait that long.  I had a good old think about how I could make similar with the Dies I have.
Using a very old set of Spellbinders Dies I have made something similar.  
This year in our family we have LOTS of celebrations, Big Birthdays and Anniversaries.  My sister and I have arranged to have one big celebration towards the end of April to cover them all.  Hotel booked, Cake booked, Invitations made.  We have decided to make one of these little Gift Bags as a Table Gift for each of the ladies/girls.  I will make just the Box for all the men/boys, we will pop some Hand Made sweets in them.  They are just 2x2 so they will hold a small amount.
Here are a few I have made:-

Each Gift Bag holds one of these little Boxes
I still have lots to make, that will keep me busy for a while.
Card is from a Pack I brought back from the States last year.
SB Labels 10 Die set (largest Die) for the Gift Bag
SB Bracket Box for the little Boxes
SB Accent Die 
Die Cuts from the Box Die Set and some Wild Orchid Crafts Gems
That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia  xxx

20 comments:

  1. They look gorgeous Patricia, good luck with making them all for your big party, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia, Wow !! these gift bags are stunning !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful little creations Patricia I am sure they will go down very well

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia. These are gorgeous! you know how much I love your take on the little bag. Yes you will be busy, can't have you being bored!!! Ha.ha. I would help but seeing how we can't even get to meet up for a cup of tea at the moment and I don't have those dies, I will leave it up to you. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous Patricia and you are very clever! Maybe we should have a new game! Challenge Patricia!! These will be treasured by all the guests who receive one and will look beautiful on the tables! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Patricia,
    You are so very clever, adapting what you have to make these gorgeous bags. They will help to make your family get together Celebration that bit more special.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little bags, just goes to show by using something we have, we don't have to buy new dies (who is listening) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little bags, just goes to show by using something we have, we don't have to buy new dies (who is listening) xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful little gift bags Patricia, sounds as if your'e going to be very busy, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what gorgeous gift bag designs Patrica.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely wonderful they will really add a touch of elegance to your tables at your family celebration. There is no harm in being thrifty well done. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know that I think your bags are gorgeous Patricia. Will keep you out of mischief for a while. Keep crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are so very elegant Patricia - beautiful! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful gift boxes Patricia, they will look gorgeous on the tables.
    Think you are going to be busy.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm delighted to hear you found Becca. Doesn't she make the most awesome frilly cards & projects? I've followed her for years. You'll enjoy seeing how she does these projects, since you do your own so beautifully too. Hooray for you, at figuring out to make these darling little place holders for your female family members. It's going to make this Big Party so much nicer to have all these personalized pretties. Good idea to cover all of the birthdays with one big celebration. Hope your weather is much better, and LOVE these boxes. TFS & Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fab Patricia. You are a very clever lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Becca's work at Amazing Paper Grace is just awesome. Good to hear you enjoyed hopping over there too.
    I love your box and wee bags, very stylish and elegant.
    The tulle and bling really finishes them off perfectly.

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! These party favor boxes are gorgeous!! You are a very talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia
    My, what treats you have missed if you have only just found Beccas blog. Her cards and creations are amazing.
    Your take on her gift bag is fabulous and your party tables will look super.
    Best wishes..
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete