Wednesday, 3 February 2016

A Simple Pillow Box

Hello Blog friends, thank you so much for your comments on my last Post.  I have been missing for so long it was nice to know I have not been completely forgotten, Thank You.
I hope you have all managed to survive Storm Henry.  Man! Oh! Man! we have certainly been getting terrible weather this year.
Just a quick port for today.  I have a Pillow Box to show you.  A friend of mine asked if I had seen the Sizzex Show on Hochanda.  I don`t watch these Craft Shows.  Every time I have clicked on to see what they are selling or promoting it always seems to be the same things. 
Anyway my dear friend told me they were showing a wonderful  Die to make a Pillow Box which was much bigger than the XCut one which I use a lot.  She felt it would be a good size for me to pop my Pendants in.  I Trawled and found the Die at Country View Crafts for the amazing price of £18.20 P&P Free.  
You need one whole sheet of A4 Card to make the Box but Wow! its well worth it.
Here is the first one I made:-


Finished Size is 6 x 4 Inches.
I used  Anna Marie`s Dotty Card plus a bit of Lilac from my Bit Box
A Gem from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I got lots of these in their sale, I don`t know if the will still have them but its worth going having a look.
 
That`s it from me for today
Thank You so much for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs
 
Patricia  xxx

22 comments:

  1. Hello Patricia,
    It's so lovely to see you posting again.
    This little box is fabulous, I cannot get mine to look half as good.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely useful size nix.

    I really got inspiration from you this morning after reading your previous post and made a card even thou I am nursing a heavy cold and feeling blue.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Patricia, pretty paper used too!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to have you back blogging again ! Your bag is lovely - it is a lot bigger than the Sizzex one! A good buy!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box. A really useful size. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Patricia and a useful die to have for all manner of gifts, that size would hold a number of small items. You are sure to get value from it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Patricia and lovely papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    oh this is sooooooo! gorgeous.
    Love the design of this, and what a very handy die to have in ones collection.
    That card used us so pretty.
    I do love dotty card and paper.
    Country View are a super craft place as they never charge postage, and that's always a bonus.
    Their delivery is quite quick also.
    Another super place to buy from is Sunrise Crafts they don't charge postage over £10 and you get it the next day if you order before 3pm.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty gift box Patricia, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely box Patricia - hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Evening Patricia its so nice to see you back here and blogging again wow this is a great size and I love the card you have used.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, I've made 2 so far but they don't look this good. I think I need to keep practicing.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like you I love this gorgeous pillow box, got mine last year, you must have missed it on my blog Patricia..could not believe the price on Hochanda..
    Love the lace panels and shape on this die..
    Gorgeous make in your coloured spot card.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely super the colours are so lovely and you have finished this so beautifully too, just as you always do, so lovely to see you back. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Patricia, Wow !! I'm loving this bit pillow box, ideal for larger gifts, love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this pillow box, card is gorgeous, off to have a look at County View Crafts, thanks for the inspiration. Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia, so lovely to have a visit from you & a new post to enjoy your wonderful box. What a treasure this is, & what a wonderful presentation for a gift. Love the paper pattern..so cheery. Enjoyed your earlier post...brrr & so bad about the flooding. I hear you about the S.A.D. (think I may have it as well.) Hope you get some dry weather & some sunshine soon. Stay cheery. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. My dash board didn't show this up till today, when loads of blogs appeared. As you know I love these pillow boxes, I think I might just have to give in and order this die. I am glad you have decided to start blogging again. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great pillow box Patricia, lovely colours, just perfect for your beautiful pendants. I've bought a pillow box die, thanks for the reminder....it hasn't been out of it's packet yet! Whoops. Bad crafter moment.

    Thanks for the reminder. Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia
    Sorry, I missed your return in the flurry of blogs on my reading list......welcome back.
    Super box and lovely little gem too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Patricia. Love the colour. Brilliant price as well.

    ReplyDelete