Monday, 22 February 2016

"Baby Girl Card"

Hello Blog friends followers and poppers by.  Welcome to my little corner of the wonderful world of Blogging.  If you have landed here because you pressed a wrong button along the way, please stay a while.  I often do that and find myself in a place full of fantastic inspiration and ideas. 
I hope I can do the same for you. 
I do go missing from time to time due to "things" going on around me.  Always something going on here at The Ranch ... NO!! I don`t live on a farm, I do live surrounded by them.  The expression came from the our two Grandsons.  Our house is built in the corner of what was a field.  We have Field hedges and Ranch Style Fencing round the property so they decided to call it The Ranch.  My name for the place is "Wits End" that`s how I feel some days!!!
I have taken the advice from a lot of the comments you made and have sent back the offending Stamp to Creative Expressions. Your right you pay for something (not cheap) it should be perfect.
OK! here is my offering for today:-

White Base Card
Pink Card from a Lidl Card Pack
White card
Image from Joanna Sheen baby Love CD
Congratulations a "very old" Clarity Stamp
The customer asked for very simple and was delighted.

That`s it from me for today
Thank you so much for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia  xxx




5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, I love that image. Good for you for sending the stamps back, why pay for something that does not do the job properly? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous baby card Patricia, it has a real vintage look to it. Well done on returning your stamp, you paid for perfect so that's what you should get. I'm sure there will be no problem, most sellers are genuine I've found xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Patricia, beautiful design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful baby card Patricia, adorable image.
    You did right to send the stamp back.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia
    Lovely baby card. I'm sure that CE will happily replace the stamp for you. Just a shame you've had the inconvenience.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete