Friday, 5 February 2016

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends, how are you all to today???   Gosh it`s the weekend again, hope you have some nice things planned.  
Nothing much here apart from the boys popping along.  We see more of Thomas these days.   Robert is always away playing Football, Thomas goes to watch sometimes but he prefers coming here.  He says its all fine on a nice day but if its cold, raining or windy he is better here with us ... sensible lad.  Thomas plays Football Tuesday & Thursday evenings but Robert seems to Play or be Training almost every night of the week.  I really don`t know how John & Audrey manage to fit it all in.  I suppose looking back I did a fair bit of running their father here there and everywhere but I only had one to fit things round.
Anyway its ages since I joined Erika over at:-http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ to share an Oldie for Friday.  Its a chance to show off some of your older projects.  It does not have to be Cards, anything you have created is what we want to see.
Here is mine for today:-


I am not a Stamper but every now and again I decide I have to have a go.
The background is done using Distress Inks.
Stamp is a Clarity Stamp
Don`t know about the Happy Birthday one.
Just a little bit ribbon to finish off

That`s it for today, have a fantastic weekend
Thank you for your visit I love that you take time to call by
Till next time
Hugs
Patricia  xxx


24 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia,
    Nice to have you back blogging. Love your oldie card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Patricia a great 'oldie' card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that stamp Patricia and the beautiful background too. A stunning oldie today, thanks for joining me.
    It's great to have you back. x
    Enjoy the weekend with all your boys. Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia, I remember this one and loved it then as I do now, you should stamp and colour more often as when you do your creations are always beautiful.
    Have a lovely weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a stamper either, but your card is lovely. You can't prove to me you are not a stamper! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Patricia,
    Love this card, such a gorgeous stamp, how come I don't have it??? ha ha
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia, I'm loving your 'Oldie' card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great oldie Patricia. I must remember and get back into joining in. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I,m new to your blog and its great trying to get back into blogging so having look around what your all up too just started making u tube videos and have draw on my blog feel free to pop by x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia,
    what a fab Oldie today I don't remember this delightful card.
    You say your not a stamper but this is perfectly done.
    That background is amazing so wonderfully created too.
    Love this one soooooooo! much, and I wish I was that good.
    I know what you mean about standing about watching football on the side lines if it's cold and miserable.
    Very clever lad not wanting to get that cold as it seeps right to the bones just standing and watching.
    My Son is constantly taking my Grandson to football practice, and he also has coaching by a professional coach too.
    Have a super weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well if you are not a stamper I will eat my hat this is fabulous!
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous, CAS style 'oldie' today, love the inky background and your lovely flower stems.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is right up my street Patricia - brilliant - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful oldie today Patricia, cannot remember this beautiful stamped card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this inky gorgeousness Patricia...really atmospheric, you should stamp more often!! After years of running around for football, cricket and part time jobs it was such a relief when they passed their driving tests and could take themselves...now I just worry!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabby card Patricia... Love the flower....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Patricia!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card Patricia, love the stamping and pretty design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely Card Patricia and I really like that stamp!
    Thank you! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia
    Well, this is terrific for a non stamper lol!
    Great card.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this 'oldie card' Patricia. Glad you are back. Will look in tomorrow to see what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Patricia and thank you for joining me in sharing an oldie today. I remember this one. I love the atmospheric background you've created with your inks, it really makes the black stamped images pop.
    It sounds as if you have a busy weekend planned with the boys. My eldest used to be busy every night when younger but the little one isn't so keen.

    Enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete