Friday, 12 February 2016

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends, followers and any passers by.  Can you believe it`s Friday once again!!! Another weekend approaches, have fun with anything you might have planned.
Nothing too exciting here as yet.  The boys are off for Half Term, we will probably do something once all the Football training and matches are done and dusted.  Robert has a big match with Dundee United Juniors either today or tomorrow I am not 100% sure.  He was telling me last night, we got interrupted and that was that.  
Wow! what a great week of weather we have had, I hope you have all had similar.  Nothing to have a song & dance about but the bonus has been NO rain!!!
Got my hair cut the other day, a completely new salon and hairdresser.  I think I have hit the Jackpot!!!  The girl is Polish and man! can she use those scissors.  Before she started she asked what I wanted.  I told her I was undecided as I have always worn  my hair very short and spiky.  I thought with it being a bit longer I would like to maybe grow it more.  I have very, very thick hair and she was in raptures about it, not wanting me to cut it short.  She styled it and its is looking and feeling good.  I have booked again for 6 weeks by then I will have made a decision.  The only downside of it being longer is I have to spend time drying it.  Hey! Ho! I suppose lots of people would like that problem.
Right back to "Oldie for Friday" started by Erika over at:-  http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Anything you have made in the past is what is requested.  It does not have to be cards.
Here is mine for today:-

Last week I showed you a very similar card  for a little boy I had just made.
I did say I used this image lots, I can`t remember the last time I had to make a card for a baby girl.
A 6x6 card base
Pink card embossed and slightly sanded back
Ribbon from my stash of the stuff
A very plain simple and easy card

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for your visit and all the lovely comments you have been leaving.  I really appreciate each and everyone
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Patricia...love those little feet!! Glad the hair stylist was to your liking...they are hard to find!! Like you I have had short hair for a long time (easier under the riding hat) and often consider letting it grow a bit longer but then by the time 6 weeks are up it's driving me crazy so I go back to the "usual"...it suits me anyway!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia, So glad your hair appointment went well, it is always a 'lottery' with a new hairdresser. I wish I had some of your thickness of hair, mine is baby fine and at the moment is very, very short (hairdresser certainly went to town this time haha), but having it short is so easy to do.
    I love this image on your card, it is very beautiful, and the pink paper is gorgeous. I love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've hit the jackpot with the new hairdressers Patricia. There's nothing quite like a trip to a good hairdressers for lifting the mood.

    Another super oldie today, I love those cute wee baby feet, just perfect for the occasion.

    As for the weather we've had practically everything this week, rain, snow, wind, bright sunshine, clouds, ice. The only thing missing is warmth! Oh how a little warmth would be nice. Not even hot, just warm.

    Have a super weekend with the boys, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    Love your card, the image is gorgeous.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hairdresser sounds fabulous Patricia. Oh my your baby card with the embossed background, color and fun image is wonderful.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    wonderful card and I love that super image.
    Great embossing too, and such a lovely Oldie for Friday.
    So glad all worked out with your hair appointment.
    Perhaps we could see a photo of you with your lovely new hairstyle.
    Have a very super weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Patricia, a brilliant oldie, just beautiful and I love the embossed background and the little feet, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Patricia. Love that image. Glad you have found a new hairdresser. I will have to do that soon but no decisions as to whether to have it cut or not. Grew it very long once then had chemo and lost it all so have it very short these days, just 'wash and go' have a good week with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia
    Fabulous baby card... I had some of those images... Not sure where from....but they are fabulous...
    Stunning card... I love baby cards
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia, fabulous baby card, love this image.
    Glad you got your hair sorted.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Patricia. Like you most of my recent cards have been boys too. I bet you look great with you new style hairdo. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia
    This image is always so endearing. Need one similar for an impending arrival for my friend (she's not expecting but her sister is).
    Always great to find a decent hairdresser.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete