Friday, 19 February 2016

Oldie for Friday

Hello Blog friends and followers Oh! My! Word! it`s Friday again!!!  Where has the week gone???  The Time Thief has been on the prowl again I think.
I have been doing some clearing out of Crafty Stuff ...Oh! Man! where did it all come from.  I shut the door on it and I an convinced it "Breeds" in the darkness!!!
I keep saying I don`t need any more "stuff" then I start making things and I run out of something.  Why is it always something I don`t have a lot of rather than from that stack that is so big I don`t think I will get though 10% of it in the next year ... Sods Law I suppose!!!
Anyway its time for an Oldie for Friday started by Erika over at:- http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Anything Crafty you have made in the past is what is required.  It does not have to be cards, go on have a rummage in those files.  Its a good way to put up a post if you have run out of things.
Here is mine for today:-

A little box I don`t even remember the size looks like it could be 3x3 or 4x4
It has been made from Snippets of card 
A few SB Butterflies, Roses and some Ribbon.

That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx

24 comments:

  1. It is soooo pretty Patricia, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia, I have been doing a clearout in my craft room, it is surprising and frightening to see how much money I must have spent !!!
    I'm loving your gift box, very very pretty.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trade Fusion Review
    An introduction and analyis of binary option investing. With all of the binary options advertisements and promotions on the Internet, readers will be able to decide whether they should get involved with this relatively new investment concept.
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/trade-fusion-review-scam-software-surya-kumar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia,
    A very pretty box.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia
    Gorgeous box, I have a thing about boxes, but when I look at measurements etc. my brain doesn't work so I am very jealous of anyone that can make boxes without too much hassle
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia.
    Love this little pink creation, so wish like Wendy
    that my brain could work out how to make one and I need it in cm too :-) Many hugs, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous little box. Love the pretty papers you used.. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia,
    ditto to the craft stuff, I am the same, and it's always a certain card stock that is missing to create what you are up to, when there is plenty of other card in your crafty stash.
    Love your superb box, and what a great Oldie for Friday.
    The colour is right up my street as it's pink.
    Lovely papers and very fab design too.
    Have a very lovely weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Patricia, you are certainly a Master when it comes to box making. This is GORGEOUS.
    Love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Patricia,
    I too have been clearing out! I have stacks of ribbon but I didn't have any left in the colour I wanted. Why is that? I have got rid of a large box of punches. I have kept ones I use regularly but the big bulky ones I haven't touched in years! As Patricia above says - I dot want to even think about how much they cost!!
    Your little box is as ever gorgeous! Thank you! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patricia,
    Oh my word Patricia you box is just so very beautiful....such very pretty colours and it looks like a box made of lace rather than paper and card.
    Love Sheila xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Patricia, the layers make it look really expensive xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your boxes Patricia, I'm soooooo lucky to have a couple of them, thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful box. Always love your boxes Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous box Patricia, love the pretty papers and colour
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous box Patricia I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ditto same here Patricia, always not enough of certain stuff & far to much of other..
    Gorgeous oldie box, beautiful decoration and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your oldie box is absolutely beautiful Patricia. What a pretty colour too. Barbx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh Patrica, what an amazing box design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh Patrica, what an amazing box design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a pretty little gift box!!! Love it! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty Patricia, gorgeous design and embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete