Saturday, 13 February 2016

One Die Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are looking forward to the weekend. Hope the weather is OK and you get out and about.  . 
If you have landed here because you pressed a wrong button ...welcome!!  I say that because I have done it so many times myself.  I have been looking in on a Blog, pressed something in the sidebar and found myself in a wonderful Blog with great inspiration.
No plans here for anything exciting YET!!! phone has not rung and no message on my IPad from Robert. No doubt Robert will have football training so we could well have a visit from Thomas.  Always got to be prepared here.  Plenty rolls, lots of bacon so all is well at Granny`s!!!!
Right enough of the chat, here is what I have on offer today:-

This was a card I did for a Challenge.  It was for "Use just one Die"
I don`t normally do challenges but as this was so easy I thought I would do it.
6x6 Base card
Piece of purple card from my Bit Box
SB Lacy Square Die (very old)
StampinUp Stippled Blossom Stamp Set for the Rose and leaves

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it
Till next time,

Patricia xxx

23 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia,
    Such a lovely elegant card, love the stamp.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Patricia. So fresh and clean cut too. Enjoy your Weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, This card is gorgeousw !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great one die card Patricia.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card Patricia and as always your wonderful rose stamp quite simply perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You kniw I loved this card when you showed it to me. Love that stamped image. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Patricia. Great stamping. I have this stamp but it never looks this good when I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful cas card Patricia, so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic Patricia!! Save me a bacon roll!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Patricia, lovely design and floral image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Patricia, love the CAS style.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty card Patricia - really fabulous - big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Patricia. Love that stamp. Pity is is discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card Patricia
    Love that Die.... And stamp set...
    Enjoy your dat
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty CAS card Patricia..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely card Patricia! Sometimes we over complicate things I think! Well I do!
    Thank you! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely Patricia. I think sometimes we can go overboard when CAS can look just as good. Hope all is well with you. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Patricia, this is gorgeous. These stamps are lovely.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia
    Very pretty card indeed. Good luck in your challenge.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning, love the gorgeous design and colours are just a delight...xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Patricia
    Lovely card, so simple but so beautiful
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a pretty and elegant card!!!

    ReplyDelete