Monday, 8 February 2016

Stippled Blossoms

Hello Blog friends followers plus anyone who pressed the wrong button and landed here.  Hope you stayed to have a look, liked what you saw and will call again soon.
I did not get any Crafting done over the weekend the boys were here ... mostly Thomas.  Robert was so involved in Football over the weekend, to be honest its every night as well.  Thomas plays two evenings in the week but does not do much over the weekend.  He plays for fun during the week with older boys while Robert is with younger ones, his is real serious stuff!!!   It is not Thomas`s sport of choice, he prefers Basketball, swimming or Skiing.  The difficulty is fitting it all in, but they seem to manage.
Mum a Midwife was working all weekend so Granny & Grandpa to the rescue.  Its full on, non stop but great fun, makes you sleep well at night that`s for sure. 
Thomas was Skiing with the school Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.  They missed Monday, Tuesday because of the bad weather.  They have lost those two days and will have to wait till the end of February beginning of March to find slots for them. 
I was doing a few things while I was not Blogging.  Not a lot of Crafting just things in general, I really MUST get myself back into "playing".   I have bought a few Crafty Things and they are still unopened.  I did open the outer packaging to see what I had actually bought.  Other than that they have just been put away.  Oh! what fun I will have opening them up to play with.  
Till then here is a card I "had" to make.  The old lady in the village I make cards for phoned recently to ask if I was "open" for business.  For her I said yes, unfortunately it was a Sympathy Card she needed.  
Here it is:-

I have said I am not a Stamper but I do LOVE using this set of stamps.
StampinUp Stippled Blossom Stamp Set (Now Retired)  These are brilliant stamps giving a fantastic effect.  You don`t have to be precise with them they just work!!!  I really do not know why they stopped making them.
Phill Martin sentiment stamp.

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for stopping to look and leave a comment I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia   xxx



24 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patricia, such a sad occasion to make a card for but you got it just right....that's a lovely stamp set. Hope you're well.....have a lovely week.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Patricia, love the sentiment stamp of Phills and gorgeous flowers, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    I love this stamp, wish it was still in production, made a beautiful sympathy card.
    It's good to have you back, I love hearing about the boys.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Patricia and I am sure your lady love those gorgeous flowers and they do work for a sympathy card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are indeed lovely flowers and your card is just so beautiful! I love the way the sentiment is done as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Patricia, This card is very pretty, the stamps are gorgeous as is the sentiment. I, too, love these stamps, I was lucky enough to get a set when you first started using them on your cards, I loved them so much. Like you, I have no idea why they stopped producing them, I am sure there are lots of girlies that would love a set.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia,
    brilliant card and wonderful stamping again.
    Love those flower stamps, and yes what a pity they stopped making them.
    The sentiment stamp is a very handy and useful one to own.
    Sounds like you had a very busy weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there, love your card, and this is such GORGEOUS STAMP AND YOUR SENTIMET IS LOVELY.
    I managed to get my hands on this stamp set and have used it once, it was a used stamp, how do you get to know where to place it. I believe you can by a thingimy jig to help with that and wondered if you have it. Anyhow I love your colours here too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Patricia,
    What a beautiful card. It really is gorgeous, although for such a sad occasion.
    I wish I could get that set of stamps, I've tried but had no luck.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia, lovely card, design could be used for lots of occasions, this stamp is lovely, pity it has been discontinued. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, lovely stamping.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, no one likes making these cards but you aced it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening Patricia it is so nice t see you back and crafting you have been missed. And this card Is absolutely stunning and you have coloured it in beautifully.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Patricia. Love the sentiment you have used. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Patricia, beautiful stamping and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Patricia. Just right for the occasion. Shame you cannot get this stamp anymore. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous, stamped wonderfully and the colour is perfect for the sentiment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh the family sounds so busy, where do you find the time to craft?
    I love to see you working with these stamps, you do such a great job with them. Loving the colour combo and just perfect for the occasion.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A really lovely card Patricia! That is a lovely stamp set. I like the sentiment too. It will soon be Spring!! April just around the corner now!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card Patricia....
    I have this set a SU friend gave it to me...as she had stopped being an Agent... It's very pretty
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! The flowers look real!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Patricia, lovely card, I have this set, but haven't used them much, must get them out and have a play.
    Best Wishes Lilian in Cornwall

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia
    I don't know why they have discontinued such a beautiful stamp set either as look at what a terrific card can be made.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete