Sunday, 22 May 2016

"Boys LOVE the Brusho`s"

Hello Blog friends, followers and poppers by.  Welcome to my little corner of Blogland where I am happy to have visitors. 
Sorry its  a "picture heavy" post from me today.
Thomas and Robert were here most of the day yesterday.  The weather was rather mixed, during a heavy shower Grandpa mentioned Granny`s new "magic paints"  ... the Brusho`s.  I felt they were not really me!!!
Robert who loves to craft wanted to see them and what they did.  Once he started Thomas was quite impressed and also had to have a go.
Here are some of pieces they did:-
Roberts efforts:-


Thomas`s makes
Thomas wanted to create a "space" theme.  A couple he did were too dark these he thought we too light.  I was given permission to do what ever I wanted with them ... watch this space!!!
I could not let them play with joining in, here is what I did with my piece.
Once my piece had dried I splashed some Bleach on it, I liked what happened.  I am beginning to like these Brusho`s a bit more.
There was a really pretty piece one of them made.  We took the best bit of it, popped it in a IKEA Box Frame as a gift for mum & dad.  Dad saw it when he picked them up and loved it.   Robert messaged me this morning to tell me mum LOVED it and was overcome with "emoshun" !!!!!!!!!

Right best get on with the jobs on my "to do"list
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx

19 comments:

  1. Sounds as if the boys had great fun with the Brushos and I loved their framed one. What a lovely gift for Mum and Dad. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. See...told you they needed framing!! What lovely pieces the three of you have made. A lovely post and the last sentence made me smile!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Patricia, wow love the boys Brushos pieces, the colors and idea are fabulous.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww fab makes by the boys Patricia!! and I'm still giggling at the message LOL huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, Fabulous 'works of Art' your lads have definitely 'got it', fabulous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pieces, well done Thomas and Robert, and I can see why mum was all emoshunnn.
    They are talented just like their Grant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really special Patricia! I love them. No wonder Mum was overcome!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great samples all round Patricia. I don't think they would be for me, but the boys have done a great job. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia,
    oh what fab makes, and didn't they do so well.
    Your are brilliant too.
    Now this is funny as I was watching Brushos being used on the TV this morning.
    As we always have our first cuppa and what the Craft Channels while drinking it.
    DH has to put up with it, and says it costs him so much.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw what fun you all had Patricia - brilliant results too - so glad you're enjoying the brushos more now! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patricia,
    You are really tempting me with these Brusho's, especially the results that you've posted. They are brilliant!!!
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all wonderful backgrounds! Easy to see ya'll had such fun. (did you know you can use softscrub bleach, paint your stamp with it, and use it as a bleaching agent? Recently saw this done, but not tried it as yet). Also if your background is darker than desired, you can reactivate with water, and lighten it. I think these are ALL just grand. I'm so pleased you had another go at these fun crystals, and what you've made on the card, is splendid!!!! Looking for more works of beauty Brusho-s from you! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them all Patricia. Well done to Robert and Thomas and you. Of course. I really must try mine again. You have inspired me .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you all had fun! They all look wonderful and make gorgeous cards. I can't wait to see what you have done with the other pieces. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like they had fun. They do look very effective once framed, xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thomas and Robert should be so proud of their masterpieces, and granny being very clever at turning them in to cards. They are gorgeous. Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow Patricia these are absolutely fabulous, gold stars to Thomas and Robert the colours are wonderful, well done boys.Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Patricia I am fascinated by this effect, it is not something I have tried. Love your cards.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia
    An ethereal looking collection. I don't mind doing messy crafting like this as it doesn't need to look like anything other than an attractive mix of colours.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete