Thursday, 19 May 2016

Hellooo!!! we are connected again!!

Hello Blog friends, wow! oh! wow! how I have missed being connected to the outside world.  Especially the world of Blogging!!!
We are now up and running once more ... a Happy Bunny here.
I could not believe that I had just mastered "scheduling" then lost my Internet connection.  
I had been trying to schedule posts but did not realise that you had to press "publish" even though it was to be shown in a few days time ...Doh!!!
Here I am apologising once again for not keeping up with you all.  I will get there I promise.
I can`t say my time away has helped me do LOTS of crafting it did NOT!!!
Anyway enough chat:-
I did experiment with the Brusho`s I bought a couple of years ago.  Sorry they are not for me except to maybe use them as "water colour paints"  I am not an artist so there is not much hope even using them as paints!!!  
Here are a few of my efforts, I did pieces and managed to rescue some small "bits" to make into cards for my box.

I felt these were OK to use as little cards.  
At some point I will let you see my efforts using them as "water colour paints"
 
That`s it for today
Thank you for calling by I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx

17 comments:

  1. Morning Patricia,
    Welcome back. Love you cards, I too have the Brushos and not used then very much, the colours are so strong. will keep practicing. Your cards look lovely.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back again Patricia I xxx Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youare too hard on yourself PAtricia, these are lovely. But isn't that alwasy teh ase with crafters? We are never quite happy with what we do. It's horrible tobe totally out of contcat isn't it? My goodness, haven't we come to rely on t'internet!!! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are lovely and that you tend to be way too hard on yourself! My internet is my window onto the world and I feel totally lost without it! Hoping you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your cards are beautiful Patricia. You've achieved great effects with your Brushos but we all have to do what makes us happy.

    Glad you're up and running again. Barbx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Patricia these watercolour cards are amazing, love them all.
    Good to have you back.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia, welcome back to Blogland, you were missed.
    Now I think your little cards are just gorgeous, the colours are wonderful and make the most fabulous backgrounds. Can't say that Brushos hold interest for me even although I see wonderful results made with them, ,each to their own I guess.
    I agree with the above, too hard on yourself, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Patricia and with such gorgeousness...I really LOVE these. I would actually frame them and hang them on the wall xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty.
    Good to see you back
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia, You are too critical of yourself, these are stunning cards !! I am going to have a go with mine after seeing yours.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patricia how can you say you haven't done a good job with the busho's. Those backgrounds are stunning. Take a bow.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Patricia,
    Lovely to see you back with us. These are stunning, you are far too hard on yourself as anyone would be proud to have produced work as gorgeous as these. I love them all.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm pleased to see you back in blog land! These are gorgeous. You've created beautiful backgrounds for your stamping. The simple white backdrop shows them off wonderfully. I'd be chuffed to have made these, you're too hard on yourself. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saw the comment about your brusho work and scrolled down to find this post. Not sure what you are not liking about the product as it looks to me like you've created some stunning looks with the crystals. I think each of the cards is just amazing, so I hope you won't just give up on using them. To my eyes, you did great! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patricia
    Welcome back to the 21st century lol!
    I can't imagine being with out internet now...isn't that bad lol!
    As others have said, you're being hard on yourself as the backgrounds you have created with the Brushos are lovely.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Patricia as you know I think these are beautiful! They are really effective. Sorry I'm at the cow's tail!! Ha ha! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hadn't looked for a few days so didn't realise you were back. Love these cards Patricia.

    ReplyDelete