Wednesday, 4 May 2016

"JustRite Flowers"

Hello Blog friends, followers and anyone who accidentally landed here.  I hope you like what you see and stay a while.
Last month my sister and I had the most wonderful 3 days in Carlisle.  We met up with seven Blog Friends who had all gathered together to have fun.  We were all Crafter`s and although we did not "do" any physical crafting we chatted plenty about it.   
John Lockwood had been demonstrating JustRite Flowers and a Die Set that was a BIG topic of conversation. I had not seen the Demo, we only have Freeview and Hochanda are not on there at the moment.  Myra had bought and brought the Stamps & Dies, we were discussing the use of them.  I already had the Stamps bought quite some time ago, I did not have the Die but that has now been remedied!!!  I had not used the Stamps much I found them difficult to line up (they are a two step stamp).  John being John who is always great at giving wonderful Hints & Tips said to line up with the Flower Centres rather than the actual petals.  Got it sussed now, mine are still not perfect, they are certainly a lot better than they used to be ... thanks to John and Myra. 
Here a few cards I made using just the Stamps.  I was trying to get that right before I attempted using the Dies:-

I made some little cards. 
I did make lots of 4x4 cards.  I pack them in 4s, box them along with a pen plus 4x2nd class stamps and use as gifts.
 
Base cards cut from PMD A3 Card
Various colours for matting
StampinUp Ink Pads  
Sentiment stamps collected over the years

That`s it for today, 
Thank you so much for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time
Hugs
 
Patricia xxx


24 comments:

  1. Hi. Just found your blog. Love the cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been catching up with you Patricia...at long last! Sorry to hear hubby has been unwell and hope he is much better now. Looks and sounds like a lovely time was had in Carlisle.
    As always your crafting is beautiful and I love these little 4x4s, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Patricia what stunning cards I love the colours you have used and you have coloured them beautifully. It is so nice to see you back here and crafting again you have really been missed.
    Hugs Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and those colors are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE NOTE!!! Patricia will not be able to visit blogs or leave comments due to no internet. I think it's all down to her just mastering scheduling posts! her router packed up! She has decided to change her provider after not so helpful one she is with. She will be off line till the 20th May. So please bear with her. She has a post scheduled for Friday, after that there will be nothing till the 20th. Please still leave a comment so she can't catch up on her iPad when she goes to where she can get wifi. Take you Hazel on behave of Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, FYI Hochanda is now back on Freeview as of yesterday morning, yippeeeeee, I can now use my laptop as it was being used with a HDMI cable and connected to my TV to watch Hochanda with, but was such a bind as I use my laptop all the time haha.
    Beautiful cards, I love all these layered flower stamps, they are so effective.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Patricia
    What a wonderful collection of cards with your beautiful stamping I love the idea of boxing some as a present, thank you for the idea. Hang on in there it will soon be the 20th Sending you some hugs to ease your frustration having no internet.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really lovely Patricia and I love the idea of sending them out as little notelets...might "borrow" that idea!! Hope the internet switch over goes smoothly and see you after!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful cards Patricia, beautiful floral images and fabulous colouring.
    I really need to start making little notelet cards, I never have one for myself when I need one, and these are so inspirational, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look gorgeous Patricia, love the pretty flower stamps and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Patricia,
    These are just FABULOUS. Looking forward to when you are back in circulation.
    love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. brilliant - love these patricia - my mum has been going on about them - lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look perfect to me What a lovely idea for gifts too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Patricia, love the colours used, not sure if these are the stamps I have.lol. (not used)
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards Patricia and a good idea. Might pinch that😀. Sorry you are without Internet. Roll on 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh these are beautiful Patricia. I have a 3 step rose stamp but darned if I can line the thing up.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia,
    ooooooooooooo! I love those fab stamps, and your wonderful cards made with them.
    I also love all your wonderful colour choices, and the very fab designs.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia
    A lovely trio. With the change of colours you have made them all look very different.
    Hope you get this broadband stuff sorted. You don't realise how much you rely on it until its on the blink.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Patricia,
    Your cards are beautiful! You have certainly got the stamps sussed!
    Much much better than my attempts but thanks for all your tips about the ink pads! Hope you are up and running again very soon!
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have done a grand job of these Patricia. I must admit, JOhn is very good with his tips. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Patricia.

    Wow I do love these!! What a great idea for little notelets sets. What's the name of the stamp and die set? I'll have to look for it. Uve made me wNt to try stamping lol x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh you do stamp these flowers so well Patricia, love all the different colour ways too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete