Monday, 23 May 2016

"New arrivals"

Hello Blog friends, thank you for all your recent comments. I really appreciate that you take time to call in, look and leave me comments.   I have tried to visit as many of you as possible.  Where does time go these days??  I feel that "Time Thief" is on the prowl once again.
Busy, busy, here on a Monday I like to get my house all done.  I will to be super quick this morning I have an appointment with my niece Gillian (Hazel`s daughter) a Podiatrist just after lunch time.  I am off to have my feet treated, its absolute bliss to have them done by Gillian.
We have new arrivals here at The Ranch:-

How cute are those little lambs??? 
They came right to the fence when the boys looked over.  I went out to take the photo, mum hot footed it with the wee ones running behind her.
 
Here is a card I made, I saw the idea on Pinterest, thought I would have a go.
 
White base card A6 Tent Style.
A matt cut using a SB Die
Tim Holtz Stencil inked through with Victorian Velvet and Squeezed Lemon.
Splodge Stamp embossed in Gold.
SB Butterfly cut in Black and touched with Gilding Wax (something I have had for ages, never used till the other day)   Piece of foliage from my Bit Box.

Thank you for your visit today, I love that you pop in to see what I have been up to.
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx
 

 

21 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia
    Love the photos of your new arrivals... Your card is stunning... Love your Brusho cards to ... Fabulous
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sehr, sehr schön gelungen, liebe patricia...
    liebe grüsse....hugs...
    ruth..chen:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful card, love the background.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously cute lambs Patricia and your card is beautiful, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture of the lambs! I also love your card. I scan Pinterest for ideas all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo of the sheep and her lambs, and what a stunning card, fabulous background and the butterfly is beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia, This is a definite awwwwwwww piccie today, those little lambs are darling and busily running after Mum.
    I love, love, love, your shabby chic card today, it is fabulous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia our cottage was on farmland we had alpaca's in a field and the lambs with their little ones running all over it was bliss lol fabulous card so pretty lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, Patricia. love the photo of the little lambs spring must definitely be here. Will try to come in more often but Bill had a stroke 3 weeks ago so it is hospital every day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to see the lambs in the spring, they are such cheerful little souls and I love it when they stand on their Mum!! Another gorgeous card, those colours work so well together and the gilding wax really makes that butterfly look incredible xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card. Very cute lambs. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Patricia, love the design and pretty butterfly
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card Patricia - really very pretty - love your new arrivals too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Patricia, love the design and colours.
    Love those cute lambs.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Patricia,
    How lovely to see those lambs, they are beautiful.
    It's a stunning card from you today. I really love it, it's fabulous.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. As you know I love lambs and sheep they are adorable!
    A really beautiful card love it.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving your wee lamb photo Patricia, it also sounds like you have had a super busy time.
    I love your card, great stencilling in the background, loving the touch of gold and the butterfly is stunning too.

    I hope you are relaxing now?
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those lambs Patricia. Thank you for showing us. Lovely card as well. Thank you for showing it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Patricia
    Eee, you're getting very Sheenaesque and that was before your demo day lol!
    Lovely card.
    I bet the sheepies run and hide when you crank up the barbi lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Patricia x

    ReplyDelete