Friday, 6 May 2016

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello everyone, hope you are all well and doing some Happy Crafting!!!  
All fine here, I have been "Playing" with those Brusho Paints/Ink when I get the time to play.  Not making much headway I am afraid, its just not my "thing" as they say.  Give me scraps of card or paper and I can make something.  Give me paint and water and I make a right "mess"!!! enough said.  I might be brave enough to show some of the "best bits" made into something  ...  then again maybe not!!!
I am joining Erika over at:- http://snappycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/  for "Oldie for Friday"  
Any Crafty thing you have done in the past is what is required.  It does not have to be cards, I am sure you have something hidden away in those "files" you could show  ...  go on have a look.
Here is mine for today:-

This is so old I can`t even remember how I did the blooming thing!!!
I seem to re-call cutting the top corner then folding it back on itself
A scrap of Pretty Paper printed from a Crafters Companion CD which came with one of their Magazines.
Rose made from 160gsm paper that matched the base card perfectly.
Foliage is obviously die Cut.
Sentiment done on the computer.

That`s it for this Friday
Thank you for popping in, I really appreciate that you take time to do that
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia  xxx

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Patricia love the turned down corner

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looks pretty and the large flwoer is lovely, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so with you Patricia! I was hopeless at art in school. I have had the odd play with waterpaints etc since I started crafting but I wouldn't dare show my efforts. Immediately filed horizontally in the WPB!! Ypou ar showing a very pretty card today. Nice to see the rose again. Hope John is okay - and you of course!! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning. Just a reminder from Patricia that she is still off line until the 20th May. This post was scheduled before her internet went down. She apologises for not coming and seeing what those who have blogs have posted, and leaving a comment. She isn't a happy bunny! This having no internet is a right pain as even trying to get things like your broadband sorted the folk at the end of the phone line keep telling her to do things on her computer!!! How can she?
    Modern living!
    I loved this card when Patricia made it. It's very pretty.
    Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Patricia, Please, pretty please !! please show us your trials with the Brushos, I have some which I haven't opened yet and have had them ages, so anything that will help will be helpful haha.
    I love your pretty card, and your beautiful flower as always, gorgeous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I can attest to the beauty of this card as Patricia send it to me and is still pinned up on my gallery. Still love it, Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Patricia,
    Gorgeous card.
    LydiaX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Patricia it may be old but it is still very beautiful especially with your gorgeous made rose love it.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patricia.
    Hopefully it won't be long till ur back up and running. Lovely card. And I love ur flower
    That paper u printed is from cc be bunni range asi have it and use it quite a lot lol. Did have that magazine too but never used the CDs from them will need to give it a try sometime lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would you just look at that! My card this morning on my blog features a pink rose very similar to this one! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Patricia what a gorgeous card and I think the flower is amazing and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia
    Fabulous card... Love the colours... And the corner turn back... Stunning
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Patricia,
    A lovely card with your trademark roses! Love it!
    You will have lots to read when you get back on line!!
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Patricia, very pretty
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful oldie Patricia.
    Hope you get your internet sorted soon.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Patricia,
    It's easy to spot one of your beautiful cards, and this is just lovely.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia
    Very pretty oldie and I'm assuming you didn't put that rose at the mercy of the Royal Mail lol!
    Another couple of weeks without internet......eeeeek!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very pretty oldie I've been watching the Brusho inks being demoed on Hochanda recently They look very appealing and liked the idea of tracing a photo BUT knowing me I'd get in a right ole mess with them I'll stick to my laptop and die cuts for now

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty oldie Patricia. Love the look of brushos but so far managed to resist buying! Look forward to seeing some of your best bits. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry Patricia I seem to have missed this one. A lovely floral card, you do them so well. Hope all is well with you and thanks for sharing an oldie with me. x

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete