Friday, 27 May 2016

"Oldie for Friday"

Hello Blog friends, followers and any casual visitors.  Welsome to my little corner of Blogland where you are welcome.
Oh! My! Word! its Friday again ... where did the week go???
Its been a very busy week here, on Tuesday my friend Kate (Culliesocks) came down to Perth from Inverness.  I picked her up and we travelled over to Cupar, Fife that`s near St Andrews the home of Golf.  We were there to see Sheena Douglas Demoing all her new Stamps and magic glue for a foiling system she was showing. Very interesting but with so much noise (coughing, sneezing, scraping of chairs and general chit chat) it was rather difficult to hear.  However we had a good day, my sister, Hazel (Baskets of Joy) met us there. plus I took my neighbour Isobel along. "WE" had a good time and hopefully we will all learn along the way how to do the Foiling.
Its time for Oldie for Friday started be Erika over at:-  Snappycrafts. Blogspot.  I have to apologise for not giving you the direct link ... we have just installed Windows 10 (well hubby pressed the wrong button) I am really struggling.  I lay awake most of the night worrying about where everything has gone and could be found!!!!!  I have been up and trying to find things since 5.40am
I have just managed this ...  I think so enough is enough for one morning.
Here is my Oldie for today:-

I have found a very simple card just in case it all goes in a flash when I press the Publish button!!!
Card is a take on a Sue Wilson Card.
SW Foundation card for the matts
SW Rose Die
SW Leaf Die that I have terrible trouble cutting out so never use it now
Piece of Tulle and a Pearl
A very old StaminUp sentiment Stamp on a hand cut banner.

That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit I really do appreciate it
Providing I can find my way back here I will see you soon
So till the next time 
Hugs
 
Patricia  xxx




14 comments:

  1. A really lovely card Patricia! Love the colour combination. Don't you just hate technology when it goes wrong >:(. Windows 10 vexed my son when he downloaded it and he's brilliant with computers so you're not alone. I hope you get it sorted and find everything that's gone walkabout soon. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Patricia and love your embellishment

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous Patricia. xxxx
    Sounds like a reasonable day, but I bet you felt like telling everyone to shut up !!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia,
    A lovely card. I hate it when unexplained things happen on my pc, I'm useless at the best of times, so I know how you feel.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card my friend! I love blue and the overlay is gorgeous! Sounds like you had a good trip and I'm always so impressed at all the fun things you get to do. I spent the whole week working as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Patricia, I remember well this gorgeous card, good to see it again.
    Windows 10 is really okay, just takes a bit of getting used to and I couldn't use my printer at first,but I eventually got it sorted out. You won,t have lost anything, just maybe in a different place. Google any questions about W10 and I'm sure tere will be someone who knows the answer. Have a super weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love it when you get a new computer system, not. We all love change!
    A beautiful oldie today Patricia, a stunning die, perfect floral embellishment and great soft colour combo, I love it.
    Good to hear you, Hazel and Kate had a good time at the demo.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How rude I didn't say thank you for joining me today, "thank you!"
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ganz, ganz herrlich, liebe patricia....dickes lob...*lach*
    lg....hugs...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous oldie, lovely dies and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful oldie Patricia, love the colours and background die..
    I hate change to..keeps me awake worrying..hope you get used to it soon.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done Patricia lovely card and getting ahead with the dreaded Windows 10. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Patricia. Thanks for sharing this. Hope you get to grips with Windows 10 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Patricia. Thank you so much for my lovely card :-)
    love and hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete