Wednesday, 25 May 2016

"Some little cards"

Hello Blog friends, followers and poppers by, welcome to my little corner of Blogland.  You are all most welcome, thank you for all your past comments.  I know time is precious, I appreciate that you take the time to leave those comments.
Not a lot on the cards for today, I have few things I "have" to get done on my "to do" list.  Once done I hope to have time to play!!!
When we had no Internet for a couple of weeks I thought I would get lots and lots of crafting done ...NOPE!!!  I felt so cut off from the world I just could not be bothered.
However I did do a few things, I was asked to do 2 boxes of 3 little cards by a neighbour.  The contents I made more or less the same as they were going to two different people who did not actually know one another.
Here is what I did:-

 
I used my all time favoutite stamp set ...  StampinUp Stippled Blossom
Inks are also StampinUp, I love their inks for "two step" stamping especially.
You can use just one ink pad to create the multiple layers.
The cards are 4x4 
Sentiment stamps are old and I do mean old.
 
That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in
Till next time
Hugs
 
Patricia  xxx

21 comments:

  1. Lovely cards with such beautiful stamps.
    love & hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Patricia, lovely simply design, love them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous designs I would never be able to colour them in like that lol
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty little cards Patricia. I made some 4 inch cards at Christmas for the first time ever and they were really quite cute. Might do it again this Christmas ... lol! HUgs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ach, liebe patricia, zum verlieben schön sind deine drei kleinen....sehr zum erfreuen...
    viele liebe grüsse...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty Patricia, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Patricia,
    These are fabulous, I just wish they still did that stamp set.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patricia you do such a marvelous job with that rose stamp, perfect combo every time regardless of colours.
    Three lovely variations today.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are simply fabulous! So crisp and stylish. Love them :-) Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card as always big sis! Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, so pretty
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Patricia, These cards are gorgeous, my favourite stamps, they are stunning, and I only have one Stampin Up inkpad, but I wish I owned a lot because their colours are fabulous and the inks are brilliant, and I love how they clink under and over to open and close.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards and wonderful stamping Patricia, beautiful colours on the roses.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are super Patricia - I think its amazing how isolated we feel when we can't access the internet - strange isn't it? Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards today Patricia. Wish that stamp was still available. Keep falling asleep. I type one word and then aslerp again. Wake up and do the same thing again. So annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia
    Less is definitely more. Smashing trio.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning set of cards, I love these stamps and will always be grateful for your recommendation of them, as I am no stamper. I totally agree about their ink pads the colours are so lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful trio of cards! Lovely stamped flowers. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning Patricia,
    So pretty, love the stamp, pity it has been discontinued.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Patricia,
    oh what very super cards.
    I love those fantastic stamped images of the roses, they all look fantastic.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards and stamp Patricia,love it
    hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete