Monday, 2 May 2016

"Some Man Cards"

Hello Blog friends followers and "poppers by".  I love that you call in and leave me comments, thank you very much for that.
 I am always amazed when I read the Post Statistics, how many people leave a comment and how many have looked in!!!  Mind you I suppose I have done it myself.  Gone into a Blog I had not been into before, to see what was on offer.  If it was not for me just came out again. 
Anyway, it was a while ago I popped into a Blog and saw some wonderful cards made using Stampscape Stamps.  I really can`t remember the Blog but it stirred my imagination.  
I am not a stamper however I have had lots of fun using these stamps. I don`t use them often enough  but when I do dig them out I have fun using them.  Have to say they are brilliant for "Man Cards"  
ww.stampscapes.co.uk
This is where I purchase my stamps, they have some wonderful Tutorials.
Here are a few cards I made the other day.  I really like playing with these stamps.  I make a lot of terrible messy cards that end up in the rubbish bin.  Hey! Ho! its only bits of card and some ink, one has to make mistakes in order to learn!!!  Well that`s what I keep telling myself!!!
Here are some of my latest efforts:-

We have a few male Birthdays coming up, these will be used for them.
I do not put Sentiments on them all till I see what they might be needed for.

I have used:-  Base cards, Black card, some smooth Stamping Card, various inks
Stampscape Stamps from the above site.
 
That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit, I really appreciate that you stop by.
Till next time
Hugs

Patricia xxx


 

28 comments:

  1. I love this way of stamping a lot and I still have to practice. Your gorgeous cards are giving me inspiration!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all 3 of your cards so good for men.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fab Patricia, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Patricia,
    Just stunning, love them all.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great men's card Patricia I've heard of these stamps and perhaps I should try them looking at your inspirational cards

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Patricia!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Paticia what wonderful cards to say you're not a stamper these are amazing I'm not a stamper but I wouldn't even think of starting one of these. All I can say is well done.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic Patricia, love the colours...must check out those stamps!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Patricia, not heard of them before but will definitely be off for a look!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia,

    These are fabulous, so beautiful and I am sure they will be well received by any recipient.

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are stunningly beautiful Patricia - love them to bits! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Patricia, what wonderful cards, your inking and designs are fantastic. What man wouldn't like these, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Patricia. I tend to forget about my Stampscape stamps and Kevin has some great tutorials too. Hope your all well. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Patricia
    These do create a lovely scene and are just as lovely as ones I think you have shown before with water scenes?
    A great set for the fellas.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    Ps.......you need to pop another "w" on for your link to work. It took me 5 minutes to work out why it was saying it wasn't valid lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful scenery cards Patricia! Very elegant and I love those stamps!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia, Really lovely these scenestamps, very atmospheric and lovely colours.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Patricia,
    I don't know how you can say you are not a stamper. These are absolutely beautiful and so atmospheric. I love them.
    Maureen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant cards Patricia, love the scenes you've created.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant stamping scene cards you have created Patricia, love the colours used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these cards Patricia. Time I got my Stampscape stamps out again. Haven't used them for ages. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely stunning Patricia really love them and the colours you have used too.In my book you really are a very good stamper.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love these stamps and you have made them into some lovely cards. I also had a look at your earlier cards this week and they are all wonderful. Hope you both well and OH is still doing better. hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Patricia you've got some super inking going on there. Great landscapes. Perfect manly cards.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Patricia,
    wonderful and very great inking work techniques in these fantastic cards.
    I would very much like to create something like that myself, but not sure I could do it maybe one day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Patricia,
    I'm going backwards through your lovely projects! Sorry I've missed them !! These are really lovely! I would be so pleased with myself if I had done those! You are a stamper in my book! Thank you! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Patricia

    Smashing cards. I'm not that great at stamping so tend to give it a wide bearth lol x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning my lovely friend,
    Oh Patricia i really like all of these cards that you have made for the men, they take me back to my childhood growing up when Mum and Dad would take us on a trip and the beautiful sites we seen. These cards do look like places that i have been to on my travels and are just perfect, i hope the recipients liked them as much.
    Love
    Norah x

    ReplyDelete